Obviously, even in its raw state, dairy has its problems (beyond all the ones that have been mentioned before on this forum). Some of the links above help further understand the intolerance of dairy (for those who think outside the box). The reality that milk turns to mozzarella at the beginning of digestions is something rarely mentioned. And the leftover residues is also important. Although not as bad as cooked meat residues, animal milk residues can't be avoided by consuming them raw.
It seems that for those who can or choose to consume raw milk, it's best to:
1. consume it fully-fermented to avoid lactose issues.
2. Consume it with unheated honey. Unheated honey improves digestion and really does make a difference for many individuals. Even Ayurvedic medicine of India recommends this practice.
3. Leave it out to warm for several hours before drinking.
4. Only drink milk from traditional breeds of animals (see Thomas Cowan's full scientific explanation and discussion of A2 versus A1 milk on the WAPF's web site)
5. Sip it if time permits. This avoids forming those indigestible milk clots mentioned in the above article that can cause the same immediate symptoms as a dairy intolerance (not allergy).
Finally, the residues of animal milk are completely unavoidable and do build up in the human digestive tract. As time goes on, it will
be necessary to stop using this "complete food", in order to avoid building up these residues (probably the true reason many primal dieters have had to stop dairy use over the course of time). At that point, dairy should only be used therapeutically, such as in the case of poisonings (mercury or toxic soups such as what they injected in aajonus in April of 2009). But then again, living clay can perform the same as the milk, but with plentiful iron and no leftover residues.