Author Topic: Foreskin Restoration/Foreskin Regeneration  (Read 4586 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Foreskin Restoration/Foreskin Regeneration
« on: March 18, 2011, 02:51:04 pm »
Reversing being cut seems paleo for many guys who were genitally cut, to be whole and natural again but mainly I wanna regain the sensation I lost.

I plan on using tlc-x by www.tlctugger.com to regain sexual function and feeling with non surgical foreskin restoration through simple stretching through dekeratinization of the glans caused by the glans becomming more and more keratinized to deal with the loss of the foreskin's protection from air and bumping around in the pants, and to increase the sensitive mucosa I have and regrow foreskin to regain gliding action.

This is all in the meantime until Foregen Foreskin Regeneration comes into play. Any other restorers here?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:53:06 pm by Techydude »

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Foreskin Restoration/Foreskin Regeneration
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:13:06 am »
Techydude, you should probably try get your hands on some raw grassfed foreskin. It might speed up your 'recovery'.
That's not paleo.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 10:40:16 am »
"Cut consumption, not foreskin" --painted in giant letters on the front wall of a local house
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 12:10:55 am »
"Cut consumption, not foreskin" --painted in giant letters on the front wall of a local house

Probably by local intactivists cause every year there's an annual march for genital integrity locally around each state and mainly on the capital DC. It happened this year just a few weeks ago, you can google it or youtube it for the video.

Offline TylerVo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 11:00:08 am »
I started a petition for foreskin regeneration. I think this is a great idea. I got a couple signatures so far. Pretty much most people on the Foreskin-restoration.net forum signed so I'm trying to branch out and get as many people as possible.

In case yall don't know, there is technology called foreskin regeneration which can fully regenerate an original functioning foreskin. Foreskin regeneration completely undos circumcision. However, the medical community refuses to recognize the importance and demand of foreskin regeneration. Therefore, they don't want to do research. My petition's aim is to show that there is a demand for foreskin regeneration and that men are willing to pay for it. I will send this petition to congress, regenerative medicine and other organizations. We can show them that we want our foreskins badly and we will get them at all costs. If you support foreskin regeneration be sure to sign. Please do not forge signatures. They will be checked and removed. Let me know if you sign the petition. Thank you. Link to petition is below:

http://www.restore-foreskin.com/petition.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk