Author Topic: russian version  (Read 4110 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
russian version
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:01:40 pm »
Is there a russian translation of we want to live? I know a lot of people who need this book but cant read english.
-----------

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: russian version
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:57:23 am »
    There's a Thai version, possibly a Danish, maybe a talking book soon, there are online paper-free versions, who knows? Russian may be soon.  Contact the WeWant2Live.com site.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 02:37:48 pm »
Troll,

I think http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/profile/?u=31 knows Russian? Maybe he might have the time and energy to translate it? Ask him? Maybe you, he or both go to Jim Ellingson to do it? Did you know Russian, yourself?
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 11:32:54 pm »
Yes I know russian but iv been in america since I was 3 so its very basic, not at translating level at all. Yes that guy definitly looks russian lol. Whos Jim Ellingson?

Russia also has a very alrge alternative health community. Lots of alternative health stuff on any russian tv, radio, and magazines; most of it is scams. I think russians may have a distrust of "official" sources of anything after decades of the soviet union.

I think this is a great demographic to aim the book at anyone who translates it should make a good deal of money.
-----------

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 11:50:04 pm »
I think, if I'm not mistaken, Jim is Aajonus' guy who handles the web site and appointments and what not? Not sure, but he's the one who answered when I called to say thanks to Aajonus for freeing me from disease and all the illusory aspects of our culture.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 12:46:59 pm »
I think, if I'm not mistaken, Jim is Aajonus' guy who handles the web site and appointments and what not? Not sure, but he's the one who answered when I called to say thanks to Aajonus for freeing me from disease and all the illusory aspects of our culture.

The WeWant2Live website belongs to Jim Ellingson. He takes care of that for aajonus. 
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk