Author Topic: The war against vegans...  (Read 2743 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The war against vegans...
« on: April 18, 2019, 12:02:56 am »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-6931283/Meat-eaters-not-welcome-Number-vegan-vegetarian-Airbnbs-B-Bs-soars.html

Dear God, if someone had stated that they did not want blacks or gays as tenants, they would be banned from airbnb from life. Admittedly, it seems that a lot of these landlords are actually not necessarily banning meat-eaters but are simply only offering either vegan or vegetarian meals. Hmm, in a few years, I may have the option of renting out  rooms at a new address, and it would be fun to  insist on only offering raw meat meals like beef tartare or ceviche or whatever.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The war against vegans...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 03:22:52 am »
If so, prepare for a big queue!

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 04:54:12 am »
The title of this thread seems a bit misleading. I do not understand why you called it war against vegans, when the article you linked to implies a war against meat eaters.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 11:06:59 am »
The title of this thread seems a bit misleading. I do not understand why you called it war against vegans, when the article you linked to implies a war against meat eaters.
What I meant by the title was that vegans appear to be starting a war against meat-eaters in a number of subtle and/or violent ways, so that, sooner or later, meat-eaters will  likely have to retaliate in a similiar manner.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk