Author Topic: Yuri recovery  (Read 230023 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Yuri recovery
« Reply #475 on: February 27, 2014, 02:12:39 am »
Not true.  He has a bunch of hormonal imbalances including adrenal and thyroid and most likely some digestion issues.  He is somewhat better today but meat still gives him adverse effect.  He feels the best on milk, coconut butter, carrots and some fruits.  Speaking of Yuri, he's just been in the middle of Ukrainian uprising since he is working for the opposition lawmaker.
Absolute nonsense. He behaved just like Nicola before him, constantly reporting some benefits whenever he switched and then soon reporting highly unlikely health problems all over the place. I do not discount the possibility that a minority of people can suffer some sort of health-problem on a raw, palaeolithic diet due to some unusual genetics or bad food combination or whatever, but the absurd, overly complicated, always changing claims of ill-health that Yuri and Nicola  et al have made in the past can only be due to orthorexia and hypochondriasis.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sorentus

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yuri recovery
« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2014, 02:31:37 am »
I truly believe he would have benefited  from some high meat and kept with fermented vegetables possibly try other source of RAF.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk