Author Topic: Spooky2 released!  (Read 3060 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Spooky2 released!
« on: January 29, 2014, 03:27:24 pm »
The long awaited crowdsourced Rife software and hardware Spooky2 has been released.

The Spooky name refers to Einstein's remark about spooky action at a distance.

It is a software that is jam packed with the latest features that a team of PPL around the world (crowdsourced) have developed and are giving away. No charge ever, updates free, sort of along the lines of Linux.

The s/w runs on Windows and you can use it on an old beater using XP. It will control up to 120 machines provided of course you have the USB ports.

The s/w controls an inexpensive frequency generator from China that has been made and spec'd to work with the s/w. Sells for 104 USD. Also two other models that essentially give you a bit better performance but not absolutely necessary that go up to 178 USD
http://www.cleanenergy-npt.com/Shop/ShowProduct.asp?ProductID=257

There is a less expensive model without the bells and whistles that is also effective that is around 70 USD (give or take, not absolutely sure) http://www.cleanenergy-npt.com/Shop/ShowProduct.asp?ProductID=15

Considering most Rife devices start @ around 1000 USD and go quickly up to 4000 USD that is peanuts.

The attachments -
transmitters go for 22.50 AusD and
a device that uses heart rate variability via an optical sensor on the ear goes for 45 AusD. This is for diagnosis.

These devices are incredible and a forum for it is at spooky2.com/forum The devices are available from http://www.cancerclinic.co.nz/rapidcart/index.html

BTW I make no money for posting this, the developers are doing this as a public service. I know most of them quite well and so I can tell you, it isn't a scam. The lead developer has sunk a huge amount of his own money into this in the same spirit that Tyler et al has sunk his own into this site.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Spooky2 released!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 06:10:43 pm »
Raw Al, this is amazing,  low priced RIFE machines?
As soon as I find the time, I'm studying this and getting one.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Spooky2 released!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:48:44 am »
Raw Al, this is amazing,  low priced RIFE machines?
As soon as I find the time, I'm studying this and getting one.

There are so many features that I could go on and on but probably the biggest is that the unit has frequency capabilities that match what Royal Rife had in his original machines. These machines were capable of treating in a very short period of time. Also some technologies that have been developed recently are incorporated, like various waveforms and harmonics . Apparently there is an even more amazing improvement being worked on now that does the work practically instantaneous.

Of course the downside is that these will become very popular and PPL will use them to treat themselves for everything and therefore these illnesses which would normally be a warning sign that you are doing something wrong in your diet/lifestyle will not get to ring the warning bell.... however I suspect that they will be a real boon if another Spanish flu comes around.

I got the 20MHz one because you can run harmonics up to a high frequency rate. You can also do that with the cheaper ones but this unit has better quality components.The price is so reasonable that it was a no-brainer.

Really excited to try the diagnosis.

The transmitter is apparently miles above the one I have been using since I got my RM5. I bought three transmitters and the pulse.

I do not currently have any issues but at 61 and 68 years old, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a good quality first aid kit around. One of our grandchildren had whooping cough before my first unit arrived. She ended up in the hospital under observation. Would have been nice to have had it for that little nightmare.

It's the Chinese New Year now so shipping will be slow.

I remember well your friend in the Philippines that you directed me to that told me of his experiences with Rife machines. I spoke with him. Sounded like I was talking on a walkie talkie. I guess talking half-way around the world is like that. 
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk