Author Topic: Organs replace most of my plant foods now  (Read 4339 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Organs replace most of my plant foods now
« on: December 25, 2012, 05:02:26 am »
Now that a found a great source for organs i dont crave fruits at all anymore. I used to eat lots of fruit and now i sometimes go days without eating any plants. I think they satisfy my carb needs much better than plants. I really feel better than ever now that I eat over a pound of organs a day on most days. Most of my meat is now organ meat and I feel like they should be the key part of everyones diet.

The only plants i really eat now a days are celery juice and fermented stuff like kimchi or jalapeno sauerkraut or hot sauce.

Now im basically half meat and half dairy with eggs and honey too. and very little plants and it feels so perfect.

this is the first time inmy life iv eaten lots of organs consistently and its really made things fall into place.
-----------

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Organs replace most of my plant foods now
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 03:23:33 pm »
Cool! I know organ meat is very powerful.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:30:47 pm »
what organs are you eating?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 08:46:58 am »
right now im eating liver heart and tongue regularly.
-----------

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 09:20:41 am »
Pigs are omnivores, so they aren't eating just acorns, roots, etc. They're eating rodents, amphibians and reptiles if they can find them, insects, all sorts of things. Pigs carry a lot of parasites, including some (tapeworms, a few large nematodes, others) that tend to become pathogenic in people. We don't have the history with pigs that we have with grazing animals that has allowed us to adapt to many of their parasites so they don't become pathogenic.

Read about a serious condition called cysticercosis, as an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 09:30:26 am »
I only ate pork once, while eating a mainly SADiet. Only one raw meal per day. I think the pork was frozen, otherwise I likely would've developed symptoms. A lot of pork in the U.S. is prefrozen to kill parasites. This was months ago, like July. I got tested for parasites and it came back negative.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 12:09:28 pm »
dont be such a baby. russians have been eating salo, or raw pork fat for a very long time with no problems. Even russians in america eat raw pork fat from crappy industrial farmed animals without getting parasites. I think its jsut great that they eat rodents amphibians and insects. chickens do the same thing...the healthy ones at least :)

what do you mean we dont have the same history with pigs? as far as I know pig farming goes back 13thousand years while cow farming goes back 10thousand.

i think theres a lot of religious nonsense surrounding pork.

also we need to move my post and the last two before me to the pig organs thread where I believe eric meant to post.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 12:19:28 pm »
dont be such a baby. russians have been eating salo, or raw pork fat for a very long time with no problems. Even russians in america eat raw pork fat from crappy industrial farmed animals without getting parasites. I think its jsut great that they eat rodents amphibians and insects. chickens do the same thing...the healthy ones at least :)

what do you mean we dont have the same history with pigs? as far as I know pig farming goes back 13thousand years while cow farming goes back 10thousand.

i think theres a lot of religious nonsense surrounding pork.

also we need to move my post and the last two before me to the pig organs thread where I believe eric meant to post.

Russians and other Eastern Europeans eat raw pork FAT, not organs or muscle meat.  Parasites don't generally settle in fat, and none of the ones that afflict pigs settle in fat, as far as I know.

As far as religious nonsense surrounding pork, yes, I definitely hear you. 

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 12:33:12 pm »
what cherimoya said!
i am leery of pig organs only because my pigs had liver flukes and they were out in the middle of an organic farm.  we slopped them food we ate which was all organic, majority from the farm, and they ate tons of scraps from the farm and orchard.  i even made a point to bring them tons of greens each day, they lived with chickens that ate nothing but farm scraps and some scratch grains.  i have no idea where they got em from but they seem to be particularly susceptible.  i never got to eat any of their muscle meat but i would have cooked it, i only watched them get slaughtered and cleaned and left the farm before they came back from the butcher. 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 03:21:14 pm »
All these organic foods and scraps were raw and unheated? Nobody cooked food at this farm?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk