Author Topic: What's your understanding of Live Blood Analysis?  (Read 3778 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
What's your understanding of Live Blood Analysis?
« on: April 20, 2009, 07:32:01 pm »
I read about this technology in the Ph miracle by Robert Young.  For the first time in my life, I've seen it work and display on the computer my blood and the blood of many people in our household.  :o  It is a marketing tool used by a water ionizing machine salesmen.

I don't know anything about it other than what the salesman told us and what robert young says in his PH Miracle book. 

Is it useful?
To what extent?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ANDREAS

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: What's your understanding of Live Blood Analysis?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:34 am »
I read about this technology in the Ph miracle by Robert Young.  For the first time in my life, I've seen it work and display on the computer my blood and the blood of many people in our household.  :o  It is a marketing tool used by a water ionizing machine salesmen.

I don't know anything about it other than what the salesman told us and what robert young says in his PH Miracle book. 

Is it useful?
To what extent?

[/quote

I did one of those blood tests while in the UK last December. It cost me 220£. At the time I was just switching from 30 years of organic ovolactopescatarian diet mainly raw but including cooked cereals legumes and cooked or sometimes raw marinated fish as well as pasteurised dairy and raw eggyolks to including very lean organic muscle meat in my diet. My results came out lousy, I could see lots of uric acid salts, fungi, damaged, clogged blood cells in the pictures. I was told by the physician who performed the test (a vegan who seamed to be much healthier than I) that I should eliminate everything of animal origin and all sweet or starchy foods including most fruits from my diet and basically feed on mostly raw vegetables and sprouts, to buy a juicer(I bought one from him) so as to eat even more vegetables or sprouts in juice form, drink 2 tbs of liquid chlorophyll daily(I bought this from him too) and after less than a month of doing these things I felt crappier than ever and with all the additional highly goitrogenic raw broccoli and broccoli sprouts that were recommended, I ended up damaging whatever had been left of my thyroid.
Then I came accross Geoff's site and since following a 99% RPAF diet and doing the exact opposite of what was recommended to me, I have finally managed to gradually overcome many of the problems that have made my life miserable (especially the last 5 years) in less than 4 months.
I just wish I had the luxury of wasting another 220£ so as to repeat this blood test and see what it would now show but unfortunately I dont.
In your case I think it would be of interest to do the test if it is available in the Filippines as long as you ignore the recommendations. Is there anybody who's done the test previously before switching to a RAF diet who has seen an subsequent improvement in the results after staying on RAF diet for a while?   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk