Author Topic: Boost lumbar disc healing on a RPD? Bone broth? Other collagen rich foods?  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Quasar

• Forager
    • View Profile
I had an injury on a lumbar disc, even though all the pain and discomfort is almost gone thanks to this amazing diet i still want to provide my body with everything necessary for healing.

I found a 100% grass fed bone broth produced without any kind of chemicals on Amazon... what do you think? (its not a raw food, meh)
Are there other raw foods rich in collagen?
Has anybody something else to suggest for this kind of problem?

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
This UK website has a lot of info on it about red light/near-infrared light therapy:-

https://redlightman.com

I would also suggest trying high-meat.  I would not bother with the bone-broth. The benefits of the nutrients are outweighed by the harm done by cooking
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Quasar

• Forager
    • View Profile
This UK website has a lot of info on it about red light/near-infrared light therapy:-

https://redlightman.com

I would also suggest trying high-meat.  I would not bother with the bone-broth. The benefits of the nutrients are outweighed by the harm done by cooking
Thanks for the suggestions, what is harmful in the bone broth? Is cooked but the nutrients are not denaturized, should not harm you... is not like meat tissue.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Bone broth is a waste of time in more ways than one. Not only does it dilute your digestive tract and rob it of fat (its watery), its minerals are also all cauterized in the first place.
According to Aajanous it also causes collagen deformity overgrowth in your ears and other areas of the body over time.

Although the vocal minority avoid RAW dairy on this forum,
I have seen significant improvement from dairy including the elimination of ALL joint pain, jaw pain, back issues and neck pain which I have previously had all my life.
 (im 6 foot 5 with flat feet)
Also a good KST chriproctor would help in the beginning if you can find one.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Thanks for the suggestions, what is harmful in the bone broth? Is cooked but the nutrients are not denaturized, should not harm you... is not like meat tissue.

Heating/Cooking produces various heat-derived toxins such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, such as is also found in cigarette-smoke and car-exhaust fumes. Granted, cooking in moisture produces fewer such toxins, but you also lose enzymes and bacteria via cooking. I would recommend bone-broth to someone eating a cooked diet as it is a lot less worse than other cooked foods, but it just isn't necessary on a raw diet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Quasar

• Forager
    • View Profile
Yes I eat tons of raw kefir and raw butter, I can get to 100% as I am doing right now, I just thought it could have been a nice add

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk