Author Topic: gaining fat prior to detox  (Read 2735 times)

Offline funkymonk

• Forager
    • View Profile
    • Les tam-tams du Saint-Maurice
gaining fat prior to detox
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:12:00 am »
Hi everyone,

I bought the recipes for living without diseases a while ago and a part of it made great sense to me. Here it is i'll just quote it

The Recipe For Removing Deep-Tissue Toxicity

On the Primal Diet, it is very important to gain and lose weight to remove imbedded toxicity. Without excess fat, the body cannot afford to make solvents, dissolve toxicity, neutralize, harness and contain it. Low body-fat levels only allow for basal metabolism and no deep cleansing. Most diseases are caused by concentrations of embedded toxicity. When a person lacks fat reserve, any toxin that enters the body or is loosed will cause cellular damage. They will be absorbed into cells. When a body has fat-reserves, toxins are collected and absorbed into fat, where they do little harm.

Hew many thin people do we know who are calm'? How many thin people do we know who are hyperactive, physically and/or emotionally intense, easily irritated, manic, short-fused, and never satisfied? How many who are overweight? Physically, raw fat and happy is more often true. Our idea about thin should be refashioned until we become healthy. Now, fat is beautiful.

I recommend that men gain 15-30 pounds and women 12-15 pounds above what should be their normal weight (not according to thin-fashion). The excess weight should be achieved within two months. It should be maintained for another 2 months. That allows the body to utilize the stored fats as solvents to withdraw toxins from deep tissue and dissolve them. Then, it is time to eat the weight-loss diet to remove the toxin-filled excess fats. The process is similar to an oil-change in machinery. When the oil becomes black and thick with waste, it is time to change it. For the human body, I found that the cycle is best employed twice yearly. That vastly reduced symptoms of detoxification when detoxification occurred.

I would really appreciate if anyone has experienced it, to share their thoughts. And anyone else their opinions on the idea behind it.

Thanks ahead all.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: gaining fat prior to detox
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 07:02:16 pm »
I deeply disagree with the notion of building weight and then getting slimmer. Partly because AV recommends raw dairy in particular(because it's one of the few raw foods that help one gain weight), and I strongly suspect given various accounts that the raw dairy's weight-gain factor isn't a healthy one.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: gaining fat prior to detox
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 10:25:27 pm »
i think it is nicest on your body to do everything in moderation and to ease into the diet in a way that does not tax or make you lose weight/"detox" to fast, those are draining activities to the adrenals and other hormone/regulating entities in your body...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk