Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 531605 times)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #975 on: January 12, 2012, 04:46:23 am »
Ah,  I see your post here as regards the addition of water,  thanks

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 15, 2012, 12:36:04 am »
Coconut juice and coconut meat.

Hi GS,

I guess you don't eat the hard meat from mature coconuts, right?

Which types do you prefer? The super soft jelly type meat or the more riper ones?

I have seen that there are many different types of coconuts. In Thailand they are much better than in Sri Lanka or Malaysia, for example. I have never eaten young coconuts from the Philippines so far. Aa far as I know your country is the largest producer of coconuts on this planet. I really envy you.

Löwenherz
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:41:45 am by Löwenherz »

Offline Wattlebird

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 15, 2012, 06:19:03 am »
cauliflower
turban snails
almonds
plums

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 18, 2012, 05:50:10 am »
RawZi
     By fermented Kidney I meant high, but next time I will make 2 batches, one with raw milk and one in Whey, which I will continue to rinse and take a small bite each day until I like it or toss it. Thanks for the suggestions. It  just seems strong. My high duck got an ammonia taste not like urine but, I also had a hard time with it. I'm not forcing the kidney, b/c I'm thinking maybe the ammonia/urea is not well tolerated.
Thanks for the tips
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #979 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:22 pm »
I've been eating raw paleo diet foods designed for my kids designed to meet their tastes and needs for healing.

This morning:
- fresh durian fruit.
- raw pineapple + raw egg smoothies (taste like custard stuff... Aajonus recipe for dermatitis / eczema)

This noon:
Ceviche of:
- Tanguige fish
- Native Filipino tomatoes (must investigate this)
- red onions
- lemon
- freshly squeezed coconut milk

+

sea weeds... the type that looks like green bubbles.
we call them "lato"

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:05:10 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 25, 2012, 12:38:56 pm »
meat their tastes

:)

---
shellfish, duck eggs, lambs tongues, organ mixes in frequency of late. Probably will be back on cow stuff in a few days after ~ 3 months no dairy.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now? - live shrimp
« Reply #981 on: January 31, 2012, 08:48:02 am »
My eldest boy and I shared in some live shrimp this morning.
I gave him an raw egg yolk liver flush as well.

In this picture is my 2nd boy.  He just played with the live shrimp, put them in a bowl of water to see them swim.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #982 on: February 15, 2012, 02:23:16 pm »
    I ate raw fish tonight, tuna, uni, north red clam (the clam dipped in hot water) etc. I also ate avocado and un-dyed ginger with it.

By fermented Kidney I meant high, but next time I will make 2 batches, one with raw milk and one in Whey, which I will continue to rinse and take a small bite each day until I like it or toss it. Thanks for the suggestions. It  just seems strong. My high duck got an ammonia taste not like urine but, I also had a hard time with it. I'm not forcing the kidney, b/c I'm thinking maybe the ammonia/urea is not well tolerated.
Thanks for the tips

When I said wet ferment, the way I wrote it I see can be misunderstood. By wet I meant in a jar that is closed most of the time, as I see many people on the raw paleo forum let meat sit uncovered or hang uncovered to get dry, and call it by the same high meat term, even though now that I rethink again, I don't want to call theirs high meat.  Maybe I should call the kidneys I told you about, by the term, fermented. What I'm saying is that although one may keep kidneys in milk or whey, I think that is to keep it from breaking down.  To just give it a quick soak in milk is what I meant.  I've never fermented in whey, I've just made saltless vegetable sour krauts, and ate and drank their liquids.  I tried whey in cooking decades ago.  Vegetable wheys from making cheeses of seed and nut sprout, I threw the whey on the earth. If there was any misunderstanding, I hope I'm clearer now. I'm sleepy though, so I may fix this later.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Eating raw organs from elk, video
« Reply #983 on: February 21, 2012, 08:47:45 pm »
I did a video of me eating organs from elk. Liver, lungs, heart and kidney.
They really are great!
It is in German, sorry. My German is not that great either. -[ But I guess in Norwegian or Finnish few would understand.
It turned out quite strange, but maybe it still can help newbies who have not eaten raw organs before.

http://youtu.be/asRh-gRadq0

Inger
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:08:17 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 21, 2012, 09:10:56 pm »
I did a video me eating organs from elk. Liver, lungs, heart and kidney.
It is in German, sorry. My German is not that great too. -[ But I guess in Norwegian or Finnish few would understand.
Inger

Wow, nice video!

And your German sounds really wonderful, very similar to the "french German"..   ;)

Löwenherz

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #985 on: February 21, 2012, 09:22:10 pm »
I did a video of me eating organs from elk. Liver, lungs, heart and kidney.
They really are great!
It is in German, sorry. My German is not that great either. -[ But I guess in Norwegian or Finnish few would understand.
It turned out quite strange, but maybe it still can help newbies who have not eaten raw organs before.

http://youtu.be/asRh-gRadq0

Inger

Oh my gosh!  Everything about you in that video is so cute... so feminine!
I have no idea what you were saying there for 10 minutes... but you look like a star!
And that voice.... smile smile smile.

Can I re-upload this same video so I can add English notes? 

Inger isst Innereien vom Elch

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 21, 2012, 09:30:15 pm »
GS, sure just do with it whatever you like!

Thank for the nice comments Löwenherz and GS :-*. I am so not a professional moviemaker but maybe it is okay..

Inger

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 21, 2012, 10:08:22 pm »
Nice vid.

Are they GS's meat scissors?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #988 on: February 21, 2012, 10:22:22 pm »
Very interesting. I find your German fine.I hope the other rawpalaeodiet language forums will eventually get going.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 21, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »
not relevant but you are so beautiful inger

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: February 22, 2012, 12:34:16 am »
I love it too Inger. It would be nice to have the info in English too.
    I love beauty. A WOMAN SHOULD KNOW AND BE PROUD. All this humble selfless stuff is irritating. Your beauty is your health, you look healthy, whole, and sexy. It shines out of you. It is pleasant to behold. You look as if you are meant to be this way. To be less would insult your birthright/gift. If you are uncomfortable with what I have said, it sadly is common, and make us all less. I sincerely hope you have your own desire to face any "disease" and find comfort in truth. I am growing in this with you. To put a picture out to the world also invites criticism of the jealous and cruel, soak up the good, none of it really matters anyway. We aren't special, good, or beautiful because of what other think of us, or vice versa. 
Your sister in-raw
Adora
PS I'll be eating organs this week too, but all pig, I pick them up Thursday. They are eating grain and scraps, but the farm they live on has healthy practices. The animals are all beautiful. There isn't much else for them to eat this time of year. I hope it is healthy for me. My head can do funny things. I still like peperoni with raw cheese, I confess. But , I really don't like cooked organ meat at all. Much better raw.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:11:31 am by TylerDurden »
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline superja

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 22, 2012, 03:58:16 am »
Awesome vid Inger :)

Having some lamb chops right now. I don't do lamb a lot but they had a ton today at the butcher and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

I mystify my roommate because I never eat meat in front of her, but she keeps seeing these fatty cuts ending up in the fridge and then disappearing. "How are you losing weight eating all this fat?"

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 22, 2012, 04:20:24 am »
Nice vid.

Are they GS's meat scissors?

HA. I know GS's use scissors too.. ;D They are great for busy eating. So easy!
Unfortunately I was not at GS's house.. >D

Inger
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:21:38 am by TylerDurden »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 22, 2012, 04:23:01 am »

I mystify my roommate because I never eat meat in front of her, but she keeps seeing these fatty cuts ending up in the fridge and then disappearing. "How are you losing weight eating all this fat?"

ROFL

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 22, 2012, 04:50:09 am »
Finland is the country where there are the prettiest girls and raw paleo women stay pretty, so you have both conditions to be beautiful and remain so… ;)

Great video. You are eating lung, arent’you? How does it smell and taste? Which organ do you prefer?

I never ate elk, you’re lucky! I’ve been eating a road killed badger for the last 3 days (with the help of a knife, not scissors!). It’s excellent, one of the best meat I ever ate - perhaps the best, especially the fat. But it’s a male and the smell was very strong, even repelling when fresh and I could initially only eat the liver. Finally, 2 or 3 weeks after being skinned and hung in the basement, it smells fine and extremely attracting to me.

Tell her the truth: ‘the more I eat, the faster I lose weight!’ ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:45:19 am by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:57 am »
@ TD,
I have so little practice speaking German here, it is cruel! I always forget the words when I need them.. -[ even if I do understand everything.

@ Nicolas,
oh thank you so much! :)

@ Adora,
 you make me blush.. thank you for your nice words.
But I guess it is the food Adora, I do.
You want to know how I looked at 17 years old? Here;

I was swollen, having a lot of allergies. I feel so much better now at 35. I guess wild food is something special, I do.
They give life. They makes you alive. That is the way it feels to me at least. ;)
I do not eat only wild, but always when I can I do. I am not eating 100% raw right now. I do make some fishbroth selfmade from wildcaught fresh fish.
I feel it does me good. I would not cook organs ever, like you. They are medicine to me, indeed.

Adora I do not know if pigs organs are that great. I never had them though.. but I do not eat pig. Seldom boar.
Can't you get lambs organs or beef or goat or such? I bet they would be better!

If you like pepperoni with cheese, maybe you would like these raw fishbuns I made today?
They turned out spicy and hot. ;)

I just mixed raw wildcaught cod (a few days prefrozen) with,

fresh organic ginger
fresh organic chili
fresh marjoram
fresh organic leek
wild raw honey
organic white wine vinegar
sea salt
raw organic butter

.. later..

I served them with wild, selfpicked soaked mushrooms.
It was so delicious! I made hubby some fishbuns too but cooked, at the same time.

Adora, you will get healthy I know! It just takes some time.
You should try the icebaths Adora! I bet they would help your diabetes! You just have to start carefully, little by little.
Not like me. I got a cold I still have it, cause I did naked snowbaths.. too long and too many. -X
I just lay there in the snow and later I was freezing.. for an hour.. but I loved it and then I got the cold. Ha.

Your sister in-raw from the north :-*

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 22, 2012, 04:59:24 am »
@ TD,
I have so little practice speaking German here, it is cruel! I always forget the words when I need them.. -[ even if I do understand everything.

@ Nicolas,
oh thank you so much! :)

@ Adora,
 you make me blush.. thank you for your nice words.
But I guess it is the food Adora, I do.
You want to know how I looked at 17 years old? Here;

I was swollen, having a lot of allergies. I feel so much better now at 35. I guess wild food is something special, I do.
They give life. They makes you alive. That is the way it feels to me at least. ;)
I do not eat only wild, but always when I can I do. I am not eating 100% raw right now. I do make some fishbroth selfmade from wildcaught fresh fish.
I feel it does me good. I would not cook organs ever, like you. They are medicine to me, indeed.

Adora I do not know if pigs organs are that great. I never had them though.. but I do not eat pig. Seldom boar.
Can't you get lambs organs or beef or goat or such? I bet they would be better!

If you like pepperoni with cheese, maybe you would like these raw fishbuns I made today?
They turned out spicy and hot. ;)

I just mixed raw wildcaught cod (a few days prefrozen) with,

fresh organic ginger
fresh organic chili
fresh marjoram
fresh organic leek
wild raw honey
organic white wine vinegar
sea salt
raw organic butter

.. later..

I served them with wild, selfpicked soaked mushrooms.
It was so delicious! I made hubby some fishbuns too but cooked, at the same time.

Adora, you will get healthy I know! It just takes some time.
You should try the icebaths Adora! I bet they wild help your diabetes! You just have to start carefully, little by little.
Not like me. I got a cold I still have it, cause I did naked snowbaths.. too long and too many. -X
I just lay there in the snow and later I was freezing.. for an hour.. but I loved it and then I got the cold. Ha.

Your sister in-raw from the north :-*

That can't be a picture of you!  Are you serious!!!!!!!
Cheers
Al

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 22, 2012, 05:14:43 am »
Iguana,
I thought the prettiest girls were in France... ;)

Badger...???! OMG I have never tried that! If I would be near by I would come and try for sure!

Lung smells not much. A little salty maybe and bloody? Very minor scent.
It tastes (I tell this in the Vid too) a little salty, bloody.. very mild. First I did not liked them much, but now I think they are nice!
First time I tried lungs I closed my nose with my fingers.. >D I guess I was freaked out because the consistency was weird.

The best I might like the heart...
dunno but it has something almost mystical to me, I cannot explain that but it makes me feel so great.. So happy.
I love the liver too! Kidneys are fun, I do not eat much of them but in small amounts they tastes great!

Oh.. in the video I just talk a lot.. nothing important really.  ;D I just tell what the organs are what I am eating.
And that I like them.. ;)

@ raw-al
It is me, I promise. I weigh about 15 pounds more in that old picture.

Inger
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:43:44 am by TylerDurden »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 22, 2012, 05:23:15 am »
Well in that case you are the poster girl for the raw paleo diet.
Cheers
Al

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 22, 2012, 06:14:11 am »
wow what a difference.

You're not bloated now and seem so femine/fun.  To be feminine, all you have to be is fun/girly/and a little bit vulnerable. Very attractive qualities.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:42:51 am by TylerDurden »
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk