Author Topic: salt purges?  (Read 2466 times)

Offline greywolve

• Forager
    • View Profile
salt purges?
« on: October 07, 2010, 08:37:19 pm »
anyone have any opinions on these? some friend of mine seem to swear by them but i have doubts.

basically it involves dissolving a few teaspoons of salt in water and drinking it. supposed to be detoxifying/cleansing

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: salt purges?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:51:42 pm »
I've done two liver cleanses and that uses epsom salts, which although is not the same thing as normal salt.

I'm happy with the results with that.

But think i'd ever drink several teaspoons of normal salt. But if you do, make sure you use natural sea salt or himalayan rock salt
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:53:08 pm »
I tried dluting my mineral water with salt for purposes of rehydration while doing my disastrous RZC trials, but it didn`t work. Doubt it would be useful.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Arthas_

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:15 pm »
I kind of do it, but use magnesium chloride instead of sodium chloride. I just do it once in a while with one or less teaspoon dissolved in water. I helps my digestion. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk