Author Topic: Back to the Wild (free upcoming online summit)  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Aura

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Back to the Wild (free upcoming online summit)
« on: September 06, 2013, 06:31:06 am »
Hi guys, I just subscribed to a free "back to the wild" summit hosting some very cool people out there.
They will cover many  topics all related to the wild world.
Here are some:

• How to use the elements as a simple template to increase your health on every level.
        back to the wild
        Experience a health boost with the nutritional power of wild foods!
        Save a fortune at the pharmacy by finding medicine in your forest!
        Uncover one of the biggest causes of major health decline in the last 100 years.
        How to affect your genetics and activate the genes you want through easy diet and lifestyle changes!
        The master key hormone of all health, and the simple ways of saturating your body with it.
        How to tap into the healing powers of medicinal mushrooms (and find them for free!)
        Tips for building affordable, healthy, ecological homes that save money and forests!
        What damage "thinking" has done and how to get your good ol' fashion common senses activated again!
        What "Nature Defecit Disorder" is doing to our children and our well-being.
        The ingredients in your "beauty care products" that are making you fat and sick and wrinkly!
        The forgotten factors that make sun vital to your health and why the sunscreen craze is making people sicker than ever.
        How women are naturally rooted in the wild and how to retore their vital relationship with the planet.
        How to create your own wildcrafted herbal first aid kit to assist with common family ailments.
        And so much more!!

http://www.wishsummit.com/wild

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Back to the Wild (free upcoming online summit)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 07:22:45 am »
Why is it only for women? Instantly turns me off.

On the other hand I see Daniel Vitalis there...
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk