Author Topic: eye change?  (Read 2851 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
eye change?
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:04:03 am »
Hello! I've heard that eating raw paleo some experience an eye color change.

Possibly hair too? Skin? Super sayan? Lol for anyone who knows what dragon ball z is
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Lynnzard

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: eye change?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 09:52:29 am »
Hello! I've heard that eating raw paleo some experience an eye color change.

Possibly hair too? Skin? Super sayan? Lol for anyone who knows what dragon ball z is

I laughed. hehe

No eye or hair changes for me yet, but I've already noticed a skin and nail change. My nails are much harder and growing much faster. My skin is much softer and the skin tone is more even overall. Less redness and less sensitivity, the dryer areas more hydrated and the oilier areas dryer. I have combination skin.
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:32 am »
Lol

My skins softer too. Less dandruff. I tan a lot better than I used to. I barely get red now, and I have an even tan look where I get the most sun.

My eyes are deffinitely a lighter brown, almost with a slightly amber look.

I'm surprised, before I used to limit my sun exposure due to getting burnt. Now I spend hours on end around noon, only to end up darker.

I always feel good getting sun. I've red a lot about it being beneficial.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:29:40 am »
Well, after going rawpalaeo, my eyes gradually changed from very dark brown to light brown with greenish-brown at the edges. Hasn't changed much since then. And my skin became not so reddened as before.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:13 am »
I forgot to mention that my nails grow in thicker too, and are really bright pink

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 10:36:12 am »
my eyes also went from brown to light green amber, my skin is definitely super healthy tan color and tans fast

my friend just started eating meat after a long hiatus and noticed her skin tans now where as before she was super pale or burnt

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:37:41 am »
Something to do with the cholesterol in the skin from the animal foods? And maybe fat soluble vitamins?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk