Author Topic: The CURE of Severely Depressed 17 th yrs old mentally ill boy  (Read 14694 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
The CURE of Severely Depressed 17 th yrs old mentally ill boy
« on: August 03, 2013, 10:17:38 am »
This is a present case that I am dealing with Dr. Ratan, who is an Orthomolecular doctor in India. The patient X is a 17th yrs old and attempts to suicide in the past 4 times. He complains, there is no fun in his life anymore and even funniest jokes could not make him smile. He is having, 1) breathing problem, 2) insomnia, 3) extreme tiredness, 4)sexual dysfunction, 5)severe back pain to stand or walk....What should to do to correct him?

He does not know anything about paleo diet. He eats meat and fish and other traditional food from Andhrapradesh from India. Thanks in advance.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The CURE of Severely Depressed 17 th yrs old mentally ill boy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:23 am »
raw fats?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 10:28:13 am »
I don't think so he taken any raw fats, but I strongly Recommend Minami Omegs 3 900 mg a day and fermented cod liver oil and raw egg yolks hormone free one. India is a horrible place to find good food
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 02:29:26 pm »
Please, give more details that how we can work on a patient living in INDIA, with his sustainable diet? Beside eliminating grains, milk  and sugar, can we put him on microbiotic diet? The boy is coming from Traditional Hindu family and forcing him to eat raw meat and fats would be create more mental problems than what he is sufferings now. Any feed back would be very helpful. Thanks.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 06:43:18 pm »
Probiotics and high meat.
Lots of good fats... sheep / lamb has good fat, even if seared or cooked... lamb brain raw.
Sea food... try inger's smoothee with raw fish heads.
High magnesium foods.
Magnesium supplements.
Magnesium oil and or vacation by the ocean for daily sea water baths.
Bio medici magnetic pulser.
Dorn, Chiropractics, acupuncture.
Look into parasites
Look into candida / yeast... you can do a 3 day vco detox.

Medicinal mushrooms... find a practitioner.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:50:37 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jesterhead

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 09:10:27 pm »
The Major Depressive Disorder is related to tons of circulating pro-inflammatory cytokines.

If raw meat and fats are not acceptable, maybe start with raw fish, other seafoods, and eggs.
Weston A. Price on obtaining knowledge from primitive cultures:

"It may be not only our greatest opportunity, but our best hope for stemming the tide of our progressive breakdown and also for our return to harmony with Nature's laws, since life in its fullness is Nature obeyed."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 09:21:55 pm »
oysters come to mind which has lots of zinc that should allow inflammation to finish.

cooked paleo diet.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 09:29:37 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 05:19:12 am »
cooked paleo diet is a better option. he writes to me today, 'Im begining to hate my family
ill go away frm them aftr i get cured. They dnt care me
they crack jokes and laugh among themselves
i just sit without even being unable to laugh
If this continue lyk this soon i may leave them all live somewhere i lyk hapily
U r only there for me to share my feelings
im sharing wid u becoz i heard sumwhere sharing decreases the pain
So....." Please, he needs a good start.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 06:27:20 am »
His family just needs to understand and transmit to him that they do understand and empathize with him.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2013, 06:59:21 am »
Hi raw,

A couple of years ago I had a period of light depression myself.
Ive made the connection between depression and candida.
When I got rid off candida the depression went away and since then did not come back.
Sure Im all for a raw paleo diet, but this might be a first quick fix.

Raw vegetables (with cucumbers and tomatoes) and raw fats clean candida fast. This might lead to some heavy sweating, but thats the candida getting killed off.

Who knows, it might help.

Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 03:54:15 pm »
To add with that last reply:

Dont eat anything else but raw tomatoes/cucumbers/salads and raw vco. Sugars and starch feed candida.
Since meat isnt an option Id advise raw egg yolk.. AFTER the candida is gone.

Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline tests

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 04:13:29 pm »
Maybe lots of fish.... the brain needs EPA/DHA (helped treat my depression)

Offline whatever9

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 10:44:22 pm »
To add with that last reply:

Dont eat anything else but raw tomatoes/cucumbers/salads and raw vco. Sugars and starch feed candida.
Since meat isnt an option Id advise raw egg yolk.. AFTER the candida is gone.
I wouldn't eat any nightshades if I were him

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2013, 09:56:32 am »
Here  is the 17th yrs old patient gets 3 choices of treatment by his doctor, "
Good. But keep advising him to continue with your paleo diet. A cheap but effective way for him would be to just continue paleo diet with some veges (for taste and sodium and potassium etc).

Choice #1. He can just continue with the above, with B12 shots as additional thing. No more expensive supplements. He is in South and coconut is easy to get there. He can ferment coconut water too. He should also take the entire coconut ( even the surface hair on coconut can be boiled and drank as "tea"). This is the cheap yet effective approach for him.

Choice #2. For 7 days he sticks to paleo diet ALONE (no grains). After that, for 10 days, each day he adds one food item per day  in  huge amount on top of some base of paleo diet that should continue all through in some amount. For example one day he can take a lot of rice with SOME chicken. On other day he can take lot of dairy with some eggs and rice provided he didn't get mood disorder on the preceding rice-day. The foods that he finds Ok, he can keep adding to his basic paleo diet. At the end of his tests for foods he can cut down his paleo diet and continue with the safe foods discovered by him.
I suspect sugar, rice and dairy as causing him mood issues.

Choice #3. He can go the mega-vitamin path. Very costly. About Rs 3000 per month on average. In the beginning it will be Rs.10,000 to begin with. This bulk amount will last for few months before buying next lot."
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 01:42:17 pm »
You might want to explore Bob Beck Magnetic Pulser technology or other magnetic pulser technologies vs depression.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 10:58:04 pm »
Choice 1 for a few months to a year AT ATLEAST, before he starts to add any thing back to the diet.  It truly takes a long time for the systems to heal and become balanced enough to react properly to foods. 

I don't think those elimination tests hold too much merit anyway, I think after a year or so of clean eating he would be much more in touch with his intuition and his body to be able to tell what foods make him feel truly healthy. 

No putting the body through a rollercoaster of foods, no eating large quantities of anything, just moderation and constancy for a very long time is much easier for the body and mind to handle. 

The goal should always be mental health and happiness, not having a plethora of foods to choose from.

I would also suggest taking a multivitamin, some specific supplements for people with his mental condition, and a probiotic.  no need to mega dose if this is something he is willing to take once a day for a while.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 01:57:29 am »
Please, give more details that how we can work on a patient living in INDIA, with his sustainable diet? Beside eliminating grains, milk  and sugar, can we put him on microbiotic diet? The boy is coming from Traditional Hindu family and forcing him to eat raw meat and fats would be create more mental problems than what he is sufferings now. Any feed back would be very helpful. Thanks.

Schizophrenia is not uncommon under hinduism. It is a culture that promotes drug abuse, vegetarianism, channeling spirits. I know two people closely who became more and more deeply involved with hinduism, having statues of various hindu gods in their houses. I saw them become more and more insane until they were not the same person anymore, yoga is nothing more than the chanelling of spirits and I know because I saw with my own two eyes that evil spirits have entered these people. Please try to get him away from this religion it is very dangerous.

Alan Watt - Channeling

other than that I find that for me raw fats and high meat both bring incredibly mental calmness and stability. And if he is doing yoga or other spiritual practices of the hindus such as heavy cannabis smoking or mushrooms taking or wahtever it is please tell him to stop. If he likes excercise aspect of yoga tell him to do pilates, it is much better for your body anyway and great for your mind as well.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 02:00:17 am »
i also just read he has access to coconuts. THis is great news! He should get a greenstar juicer and start making his own raw coconut cream. It is extremely delicious and very easy to eat large amounts of, especially great if mixed with honey. Also raw coconut cream is very soothing to the nerves ofthe brain, especially when eaten with cucumber or raw fish. Tell him to eat lots of raw fish as well, very soothing for the brain.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 10:02:43 am »
Schizophrenia is not uncommon under hinduism. It is a culture that promotes drug abuse, vegetarianism, channeling spirits. I know two people closely who became more and more deeply involved with hinduism, having statues of various hindu gods in their houses. I saw them become more and more insane until they were not the same person anymore, yoga is nothing more than the chanelling of spirits and I know because I saw with my own two eyes that evil spirits have entered these people. Please try to get him away from this religion it is very dangerous.

Were you aware that she is culturally Hindu? 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 01:12:13 pm »
no. However being culturally hindu is not the same as being a practicing hindu.

Just like a large portion of jews who identify with the culture do not practice any religious aspect of it.

from what I gather she knows quite a few schizophrenics for whom nothing seems to help. Perhaps my suggestion that the channelling of these spirits its the problem beyond anything else is sound.

another aspect of thehindu religion is that schizophrenia is not only accepted but revered, the particularly insane ones being revered as of particularly divine disposition. There are endless documentaries on this culture where reverence for the insane as someone to look up to can be seen. Any documentary on the aghori for example will make this reverence for the insane clear as day.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 11:27:36 am »
Spirit possession is a common thing in many paleo spiritual traditions as well. Not that I think it's a good thing to pursue, but it's definitely not limited to Hinduism, or even Neolithic spirituality in general.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 11:34:43 am »
yes this is why I say paleo diet itself may not be enough as spirit possession can be stronger.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 12:09:14 pm »
yes this is why I say paleo diet itself may not be enough as spirit possession can be stronger.

*shrug* I see no reason to mess with it.  Some people are just more in tune with that sort of thing, but I don't see any real reason to pursue it actively. I know of cases where stuff has gone wrong, let's put it that way.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 08:42:50 pm »
people just get out of balance, emotionally, mentally, physically, its a cycle that feeds itself.  the is no such thing as possession by a "spirit" unless you consider spirits to be thought processes, belief systems, heavy metals, imbalanced gut flora, those can be considered entities that throw people out of homeostasis and create issues.  we all have those qulaities within us, to become possessed by thoughts, emotions, and even physical illness.  it is when they become out of balance and unequally expressed that there are mental and emotional issues. 

possession is just energy being filtered through the wrong channels of expression.  its like having a bad day and becoming explosively angry at the situation instead of being able to talk about it or walk it off or perhaps choosing to indulge in a substance to take the mind off of things, or getting a wound and  having it fester into something much more horrible because of poor health then getting a wound and having it heal quickly, being addicted to something that makes you ill. 

its just a build up of energies so repressed and incorrectly expressed that the individual can traumatize itself pretty thoroughly, I know I have.  I have read much about the roots of the word schizophrenia, that it comes from being "heart broken/soul broken" and I do believe that it does feel that way, like there is a need for expression so deeply, but one has not learned to walk that path of behavior with the energy that is present, and the mind and heart are powerful and can very deeply change reality into whatever suits the way that energy manifests.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:30:56 am by jessica »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 11:58:00 am »
i used to think the same thing that its just thoughts.

then I came face to face with these things and once you do there is no denying it. I will not give more details over the internet.

just know the people running our world think these entities are very real. Do you think you are smarter than them? I realized im not. Perhaps wiser in some ways but definitly not smarter....

The Cremation of Care - Enhanced Footage

disclaimer: I do not support alex jones. this footage is real however, that is easily proven.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk