Author Topic: Space Travel, Free Energy, Nanotech, etc. Keshe Foundation  (Read 3736 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Space Travel, Free Energy, Nanotech, etc. Keshe Foundation
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:27:54 am »
Mehran Keshe – The Future is Now with Unlimited, Clean and Safe Energy: How are Governments Responding? – September 24, 2012

THE MORNING SHOW
with
Patrick Timpone
Mehran Keshe
Nuclear Engineer
Mehran Keshe, we believe is telling it straight on what he’s discovered about the simplicity of how the universe works and how just how we can use it for our health and energy.

Keshe is not asking for credit or money for this “discovery”, for as you will hear others, such as Tesla were on to this God stuff long ago. To that end he gives away the information for free and says too much of the cat is out of the bag to stop it.

Listen and visit his site and judge for yourself. What he calls the Plasma is the area between gravity and magnetism that makes the world go round without “Chinese Rockets” burning to make things go.
We’ve all known deep within The Future has always been here, now.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/environment/mehran-keshe-the-future-is-now-with-unlimited-clean-and-safe-energy-how-are-governments-responding-september-24-2012/

(radio interview)

visit his website

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/

As a response to all the talk about cheap human travel to the solar system and beyond, seems, this may be it.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Space Travel, Free Energy, Nanotech, etc. Keshe Foundation
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 01:36:31 pm »
What a load of New-Age rubbish! It reminds me of the  fraudulent cold fusion claims:-

http://keshefoundationscam.blogspot.co.at/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 01:47:28 pm »
Thank you for the scam / hoax links, I can investigate.

I've been called a scammer and a quack myself when I tell people I can cure cancer, psoriasis, diabetes, etc and that I do it for free.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 01:50:48 pm »
Thank you for the scam / hoax links, I can investigate.

I've been called a scammer and a quack myself when I tell people I can cure cancer, psoriasis, diabetes, etc and that I do it for free.

Well, there is a lot of scientific evidence for rawpalaeodiets(or, more accurately, against cooked foods) as well as plenty of anecdotal evidence. I would be cautious about making claims that you can cure everything. I mean, there are wild animals living on 100% raw, natural diets who die of cancer(though much less often than cooked-eating humans), plus some humans are so far deteriorated in health that nothing can help them  anymore.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 03:38:27 pm »
Yes, no one can cure anything: it's rather that the body has a tendency to self-heal when the causes of troubles are removed. Even eating raw paleo hasn’t any healing properties: it’s just the normal nutrition for us. Cooked, processed food, dairy, dietary principles, a too restricted food choice are causes of deficiencies, intoxication and illnesses. Suppress those nuisances and the body will tend to recover health.

Beware of snake oil: there's a lot of such stuff on the web!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk