Author Topic: Excitotoxins  (Read 2279 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Fatguy

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Excitotoxins
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 04:50:44 am »
I like just natural . :)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Excitotoxins
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:51:14 am »
I agree whole hearted that the exicitotoxins that are laced into our processed food do have a retarding effect on those who consume the crap. MSG is in everything, I ate the crap growing up and learned about how bad it was from a doctor, when I was a teenager suffering from migraine headaches and depression(he recommended I remove it from the diet). Since then I have tried like hell to avoid the stuff. I have noticed how some people become addicted to it and eat it many times a day. The children who live on excitotoxin laced foods are being made dull and disoriented. The chemical dies and flavor agents are often formulated to cause a drug like effects and are dissigned to cause a biochemical addition to whatever its put in.(and people feed this stuff to kids)

Who out there can justify the use of these chemical additives in our food, besides the eugenicist who believe that the masses need to be dumbed down.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk