Author Topic: Comparative Sex Drive while on RPD, Raw Vegan, Raw Fruitarian, other diets?  (Read 36190 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I suspect that there is a great difference in individuals ability to metabolize the active components of Chocolate. Some people may be enzymatically deficient, or have some other metabolic variation which makes it more difficult to handle the stuff. This is why some people can eat large amounts without issue, while others go running to the bathroom after a small piece.

It can be lethal to dogs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I never had this laxative effect with chocolate when I was still ill pre-RPD diet. It seems as though my body now  recognises the cooked chocolate as a direr toxin than most, so gets rid of it a lot quicker.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Espirito

• Forager
    • View Profile
What "fruits" made you feel bad?

I think all ...

Related to the brain,I notice that when i eat fruits, the brain fog, comes with more intensity.
Maybe this is why i loss some of the sex drive, but like i said i need to do more tests.

I read something about some people can't eat fruits... maybe its my case.
I remember that before the fruitarian and the vegan style, i ate a lot fruits, with meat, but my sex drive was decreasing with time.

Maybe it's something about sugars, but i will see..

Offline Espirito

• Forager
    • View Profile
Answering to some comments, raw pure cacao don't give me the sex drive that the chocolate does.

This is not a joke of course, i'm taking this very serious.
So i'm sharing this discoveries, to help others.

Your comments are very helpful to me, so please feel free to share your views, your experiences to.

Yesterday, i consumed fruits in the morning and i had difficulties to stay focus, my body temp diminish very much.
At lunch, i ate rice to test, and 2 cow burgers, with cheese, but nothing happens, my ability to think clear, and to stay focus, remained the same, until the snack hour.

I went to home after work, and i did a snack, with 3 yolks with milk, cinnamon.
Past some minutes i started to notice that my body temp increased in the sexual zone, and i seemed to be more focus in things.

At dinner, i ate fish with rice ( Testing ) and 2 pieces of chocolate. 

I went to see my girl, and when she touches me i felt " The sex drive " instantly.
My body temp was very high.

Today i'm testing eating in a strange way ok, but to see if something has to do with the fruits or other thing.

My BF Today

3 Yolks
1 Tuna can
2 Peaces of dark chocolate ( 70 % cacao ) supermarket.

At the moment my body temp is very high, if i want i can have sex.

POSITIVE TO MY SYSTEM:
Yolks can work very well
Chocolate works very well with me
Fish can work very well
Cinnamon is giving me some boost if i bet in this.

NEGATIVE TO MY SYSTEM
. Fruits are not being good to me ( I suppose that is giving me the brain fog, the sex drive low ) maybe the frutose in this form, are not very good.

DOUBTS
Meat, Rice, veggies, others, i don't know at this point if messes with my system.
Need to do more tests.

I did a great recover in a few days of my sex drive.

I will post here more results.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:36:33 pm by Espirito »

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
In fruits the problem might not be from the sugar but from fiber. Though excess sugar is also bad.
Fiber in excess is harmful to the gut, and if gut is harmed it will leech minerals from the body to the gut for healing. Minerals like magnesium that is needed for mental clarity and many other things. So you'll end up being down low in all regards.

Personally, there are times when I can't eat fruits at all (including berries). And times when I need them a bit.
The intolerance to fruits can be a temporary thing (especially when they are consumed too much and to excess, in this case might take months to "normalize" the body's reaction to fruits).

Offline Espirito

• Forager
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot for your add.

This is why i'm trying to remove them and see if something happen.

The magnesium in tuna and chocolate, maybe is why i'm having more sex drive.
But let's see!

Thanks again!

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Some foods are not meant to be consumed raw. Some need fermenting and even cooking to be suitable for consumption.  Cacao may be one of them.

http://www.thestoryofchocolate.com/Who/content.cfm?ItemNumber=3445

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Espirito, I do understand your primary concern with sex drive, and with brain fog. But here and there you list what you are eating, and I see that you are not eating a paleolithic diet, let alone a raw paleo diet. This stands out when you mention eating rice (a cooked neolithic food) and canned tuna (a cooked food). You did mention earlier that you were following a paleo diet, but I see that you are not, so I thought I would ask about this. My own perspective is that it is more expeditious to establish health with a raw paleo diet that to cure the ill effects of neolithic eating with bio-hacking schemes.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk