Author Topic: Aajonus' Appearances and Primal Potlucks  (Read 87310 times)

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
Re: Aajonus' Appearances and Primal Potlucks
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 10:53:30 pm »
(as posted on J Ellingson's WeWant2Live website)

October 9, Sedona Arizona Workshop and consults:

contact Aileen Rose at

928-646-0297 or aileenlrose72@yahoo.com

Workshop at:

Westcott Home Auditorium
1013 E. Mingus
Cottonwood, AZ 86326

(See above* for description of the free lectures, workshop, mini consult and full consult)

update-
Free Lecture: Saturday, October 9th:  11:00 a.m. - 12 noon
Workshop: 1 - 7 p.m. / $95
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:10:13 am by PrimalLadyRosy »
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 06:22:24 pm »

Schedule of Events:
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the man who outlives his medical death sentence from blood and bone cancers by 42 years, and he did it through diet alone.  Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz will be coming to the Aspen/Carbondale, CO area Saturday October 2nd – Tuesday October 5th.
View full size
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the man who outlives his medical death sentence from blood and bone cancers by 42 years, and he did it through diet alone.  Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz will be coming to the Aspen/Carbondale, CO area Saturday October 2nd – Tuesday October 5th.

Dr. Vonderplanitz had eight “incurable diseases” including blood and bone cancers, developmental autism, diabetes, psoriasis, bursitis and angina all by the age of 20.  He was forced to learn the “truth” about how nutrition affects our health on his own, after being sent home from the hospital with only three months to live.  He outlives his medical death sentence by 40 years, enjoying excellent health, clarity and energy, now at age 60 after adopting the “Primal Diet”.  In 2001, Dr. Vonderplanitz wrote the expert report that changed the laws in the state of California, reversing a 38 year ban on Grade A raw diary.

Do not miss this opportunity to meet Dr. Vonderplanitz in person and learn the truth about how specific foods promote a life of health.  He is also an expert in iridology and will be conducting private iridology readings.  Iridology is an ancient form of seeing exactly what is going on in the body at the cellular level through the irises.  The irises are connected to every part of the body through the central nervous system.  Dr. Vonderplanitz can offer you insight on what is happening inside the body and exactly what foods to eat to support specific ailments.

Saturday October 2  -   10 AM – 4 PM
Lecture and Workshop $95

Saturday October 2  -   4 PM -- 6 PM
Mini-consults

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday October 3-5  *
Private Iridology Readings. By appointment only.  Every organ, gland and system are connected to the iris through the central nervous system and brain.  Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine.  Receive a personal food prescription designed just for you.
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes
$315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

Please contact Kimberly Williams at 970-366-6424 or kimsedona@aol.com to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early.

*An Individual Consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized food recommendations.
Aajonus has perfected the technique of iridology over the last 35 years to aid him to evaluate conditions in the
deepest areas of the body. The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the body by way of the nervous
system. Iridology allows Aajonus to access information about the body non-invasively that would normally be very
difficult to obtain.  Attending the workshop or reading either of Aajonus’ books is required before attending a private iridology reading.  Both books, "We Want To Live" and "The Recipe for Living Without Disease" are available at 800-247-6553 or
online downloadable books may be purchased at  www.WeWant2Live.com

Kimberly Williams
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2010, 01:36:57 am »
Schedule of Events:
View full size
Dr. Vonderplanitz had eight “incurable diseases” including blood and bone cancers, developmental autism, diabetes, psoriasis, bursitis and angina all by the age of 20.  He was forced to learn the “truth” about how nutrition affects our health on his own, after being sent home from the hospital with only three months to live.  He outlives his medical death sentence by 40 years, enjoying excellent health, clarity and energy, now at age 60 after adopting the “Primal Diet”.  In 2001, Dr. Vonderplanitz wrote the expert report that changed the laws in the state of California, reversing a 38 year ban on Grade A raw diary.

Do not miss this opportunity to meet Dr. Vonderplanitz in person and learn the truth about how specific foods promote a life of health.  He is also an expert in iridology and will be conducting private iridology readings.  Iridology is an ancient form of seeing exactly what is going on in the body at the cellular level through the irises.  The irises are connected to every part of the body through the central nervous system.  Dr. Vonderplanitz can offer you insight on what is happening inside the body and exactly what foods to eat to support specific ailments.

Saturday October 2  -   10 AM – 4 PM
Lecture and Workshop $95
Location: NUR-ISH,  Raw Living Foods,  904 Hwy 133,  Carbondale, CO  82623

Saturday October 2  -   4 PM -- 6 PM
Mini-consults

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday October 3-5  *
Private Iridology Readings. By appointment only.  Every organ, gland and system are connected to the iris through the central nervous system and brain.  Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine.  Receive a personal food prescription designed just for you.
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes
$315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

Please contact Kimberly Williams at 970-366-6424 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              970-366-6424      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              970-366-6424      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or kimsedona@aol.com to register for workshop and private consults.<> Appointments fill quickly so call early.

*An Individual Consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized food recommendations.
Aajonus has perfected the technique of iridology over the last 35 years to aid him to evaluate conditions in the
deepest areas of the body. The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the body by way of the nervous
system. Iridology allows Aajonus to access information about the body non-invasively that would normally be very
difficult to obtain.  Attending the workshop or reading either of Aajonus’ books is required before attending a private iridology reading.  Both books, "We Want To Live" and "The Recipe for Living Without Disease" are available at 800-247-6553 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              800-247-6553      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or
online downloadable books may be purchased at  www.WeWant2Live.com

Kimberly Williams
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2010, 01:42:41 am »
Yes, Aajonus will be in beautiful Colorado as scheduled!  The zip code though is 82623. 

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 10:49:01 am »
Los Angeles Potluck Sunday Sept 26, 2010
Aspen/Carbondale Colorado workshop & consults Oct 2, 2010
Sedona, Arizona workshop Oct. 9
San Diego Primal Potluck Oct 24, 2010
San Jose, Ca. workshop Nov. 6,
St. Louis, Missouri workshop Nov. 13
 Click here to see more details.
NOTE: This is the updated itinerary.
http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2010, 05:58:21 pm »
I have been to Aajonus' lectures every year for 5 years and learned more every time. People think that it is the same...but Aajonus gives
new health-empowering information. Even the old becomes...more profound because I am able to understand more since I eat his Primal Diet...
The information is beyond value. Each time I am better able to improve...my health!"  -  Simon, age 43  Palm Beach , FL

Author of
"WE WANT TO LIVE" and Leading Nutritionist
Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Ph.D.

Aajonus survived terminal cancer and is now a leading nutritionist. He developed autism, Type I diabetes,  psoriasis, bursitis, and angina, was diagnosed with stomach, blood, bone and lymphatic cancers by age 21. He outlives his medical death sentence by 42 years, enjoying excellent health, clarity and energy at 63 years young!

JOIN US IN A FASCINATING, HEALTHFUL MIND-OPENING SEMINAR THAT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!   LEARN HOW TO LIVE DISEASE-FREE WITH
MORE CLARITY, STRENGTH AND ENERGY

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, November 6, 2010, Noon - 1 PM

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, November 6, 2010, 1 PM until as late as 7 PM;  $95.

In addition to the free lecture, and workshop, mini-consultations with Aajonus are available for $40. During this brief consult, he studies one's glands, face, palms and body structure to give advice on what foods to eat to improve health.

INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS* SUNDAY, November 7
Dr. Vonderplanitz is also an iridologist who is available for full hour consultations. These include photographing and analyzing your irises and all of above mini-analyses, and detailed recommendations which enable an in-depth view into the body's health.

LOCATION for lecture and workshop:
Treehouse in the Glen, 1275 Lincoln Ave #2, San Jose, CA 95125

For reservations, please call Stacy Stafford Scott at 408-771-6200.

Cash or checks accepted only.

*Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385; includes iridological
and glandular analyses. Attending the workshop or reading the book We Want To Live is a requisite to individual
consults.  The book can be purchased by calling 1-800-247-6553, for $30 + S&H.
Follow-up consults last about 55 minutes and cost $315.

www.PrimalDiet.com
www.WeWant2Live.com for downloadable pdf versions of both books and newsletter subscription.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 02:00:17 pm »
Hello! Here is Aajonus' calendar for appearances and Primal Diet potlucks for the rest of 2010:
    October 2, 2010  Aspen/Carbondale Colorado Workshop and consults - contact Kimberly Williams at   
    970-366-6424 or Kimsedona@aol.com.
    Consults October 3-5, 2010 by appointment
    The location of the lecture will be NUR-ISH Raw Living Foods, 904 Hwy 133, Carbondale, Colorado 82623.

October 9, 2010 Sedona Arizona Workshop and consults: contact Aileen Rose at 928-646-0297 or       
    aileenlrose72@yahoo.com
    Individual     Consults Sunday October 10 
    Workshop at: Westcott Home Auditorium, 1013 E. Mingus, Cottonwood, AZ 86326

October 16, 2010 Chicago Workshop and consults:
    contact Sheri Giachetto at 630-257-9092 or smg9@comcast.net
    Individual consults Oct. 17-19, 2010 by appointment.

October 24, 2010 San Diego Primal Potluck Potluck from 1-3 PM and Q&amp;A from 3-5 PM.)
    at Liza Szabo's, 1663 Corte  Orchidia, Carlsbad, CA. 92009
    INFO: 760-603-YOGA (9642) www.seasonsretreats.com OR www.transformpeace.com

November 6, 2010 San Jose, California - Workshop and consults
    contact Stacy Scott at 408-771-6200 or stacy@treehouseintheglen.com
    Workshop location is 1275 Lincoln Ave. #2, San Jose, Ca. 95125.

November 13, 2010 St. Louis Missouri Workshop and consults
    Contact Jeff Slay at jeffslay@yahoo.com.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 03:23:52 am »
I have been to Aajonus' lectures every year for 5 years and I learn more every time. People think that it is the
same info but Aajonus gives new health-empowering information as well as the old. Even the old becomes new and more
profound because I am able to understand more since I eat his Primal Diet I don't understand why everyone does not
attend Aajonus' workshops every chance they have. The information is beyond value. Each time I am better able
to improve and control my health!"  Simon D., age 43  Palm Beach, FL
ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MAKING A PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT IN THEIR
HEALTH, REGARDLESS OF THEIR CURRENT CONDITION, NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS LECTURE!!!
ST LOUIS is FORTUNATE to WELCOME a VERY GIFTED HEALTH and
NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D. NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases, including diabetes and cancers of the stomach,
blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he began to study nutrition.
Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the laws of nature on his own. Through personal
experimentation he reversed all of his diseases with diet alone, outliving his medical death-sentence by 42 years.  He went on to help hundreds
of people put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, and many
TV talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on Grade A raw dairy in Los Angeles County.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING
LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM
COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, November 13, 2010, NOON-1 PM.
Call Jeff for reservations at 314-630-2424.

WORKSHOP: SATURDAY, November 13, 2010, 1:15 until as late as  7 PM; $85
No more than 30 people may receive Mini-consults in which Aajonus analyzes
each person’s glands and recommends particular foods s/he could eat to speed
better health: additional $40. Call Jeff for reservations at 314-630-2424.

LOCATION OF LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  1372 White Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS* available Sunday and Monday November 14-15.
Call Jeff for reservations, location and directions at 314-630-2424.

_________
*Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385; includes iridological and glandular analyses. Reading the book
We Want To Live is a requisite to individual consults.  The book can be purchased by calling 1-800-247-6553, for $30 + S&H.
Follow-up consults last about 55 minutes and cost $315.

Only cash or checks accepted.
* Tapes made of the workshop are for personal listening only. They may NOT be reproduced in any form or shared.

"I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”              Matthew M., age 17   Omaha, NE

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)         Jeff S., age 35   St. Louis, MO
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2010, 10:44:50 pm »
Our potluck rawfood feast is coming. Whether you eat the
       Primal Diet 100% or not, let's get together for some culinary delights!
            Bring your favorite raw-food dish!
                  It’s  easy; pick a recipe from Aajonus' recipe book.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 from 1 - 5 p.m.

(Potluck from 1-3 p.m. and Q&A from 3-5 p.m.)

* <>27022 Mill Pond Road
      Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
    * You do not need to RSVP but if you get lost, call Ed (Cell) 949.322.3311.

!!!! Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain

from using colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

If you stay beyond potluck-festivity to enjoy and learn from Aajonus’
answers, please bring $35.  Raise your hand if you have a question.
There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring
and share a raw-meat dish for 2-4 people that is compatible with
Aajonus’ Primal Diet (no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please!).

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-
food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if
they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have
read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the
Potluck, standard price, and Aajonus will autograph them if you wish.

If you have an email address and receive this flyer via postal mail, please
let us know by emailing optimal@earthlink.net with “Potluck - postal to
email” as Subject; we will save trees and reduce pollution.  Thank you!

Directions From Los Angeles
 5 Freeway South
Take exit 78 for Camino De Estrella
Turn right at Camino De Estrella
Turn left at Camino Capistrano
Turn left at E Mill Pond Rd gate code to enter *0910

Directions From San Diego   -  46.8 mi
Merge onto I-5 N
<>Take exit 78 for Camino De Estrella
Turn left at Camino De Estrella
Turn left at Camino Capistrano
Turn left at E Mill Pond Rd
gate code to enter *0910
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 12:46:49 am »
      Cincinnati/Dayton - Consults with Aajonus - November 26 - 27, 2010?

15:17
Reply  ?

* Reply all
    * Forward
    * Delete
    * Junk
    * Mark as unread
    * Mark as read
    * Delete all from sender
    * Print message
    * View message source
    * Show message history
    * Hide message history
    * Show details
    * Hide details

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz

optimal@earthlink.net
      Aajonus Vonderplanitz
      optimal@earthlink.net

* Send email
    * Find email
    * View details

To aajonus
Sent:   17 November 2010 15:17:46
To:    aajonus (optimal@earthlink.net)
This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message

Hi,
I will be visiting my mother for Thanksgiving in Cincinnati/Dayton area and will conduct consults while there. If you or a friend would like a consult, please email or call me at 310-589-0589 (phone number will change on November 21 but a forwarding number will be available).
healthfully,
aajonus
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2010, 07:37:33 pm »
Renegade Health Radio Show,
nutrition on the radio, interviewing Aajonus - on November 11, 2010. Details to be announced on this page http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343

They had Aajonus and the Ellingsons call in on November 17th to record the interview, but they didn't answer the phones.  Maybe there was something wrong with the Giannis' phone lines.

I saw Barbara Ellingson post this about ten hours ago:
the interview never took place (on 17th), since Aajonus tried to call the station, and couldn't reach anyone! He called us. We also tried to call the station, and same dead end. We'll see if this can be rescheduled...
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 02:14:57 pm »
I just asked Aajonus whether the interview with Kevin Gianni that was scheduled for Dec. 15th actually took place.  He said yes it did, as scheduled.  Kevin wanted to do the interview in private first then supposedly edit it after which he would make it available to me.  I will check on this and let you know or post it on the http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343 page for a week or so.

Offline sanborn

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 02:44:15 pm »
Sunday January 9th, 2011 from Noon - 4 PM Primal Potluck in
Hollywood/Silverlake area of Los Angeles, California
Potluck from Noon - 2 PM, Q&A from 2-4 approx.

Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain from using
colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

If you stay beyond potluck-festivity to enjoy and learn from Aajonus’ answers, please bring $35.  Raise your hand if you have a question.
There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring and share a raw-meat dish for 2-4 people that is compatible with Aajonus’ Primal Diet (no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no vegetable salads, please!).

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the Potluck, standard price, and Aajonus will autograph them if you wish.

Click herehttp://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343 for more details and directions to this Primal Diet potluck.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 05:30:42 am »

Sunday, January 2, 2011 from Noon - 4 p.m. (Winter hours)

(Potluck from Noon-2 p.m. and Q&A from 2-4 p.m.)

* HOST:         Cynthia Lamborne
    * 939 Avenida de San Clemente, CA. 92024
    * You do not need to RSVP but if you get lost, call Cynthia at 760-487-1971.

!!!! Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain from using colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the Potluck, standard price, and Aajonus will autograph them if you wish.

DIRECTIONS:
Directions To Cynthia’s:
From Frwy 5 take Encinitas Blvd East up the hill to light at Balour St.
turn Right then go 4 streets to Guadalajara st. and turn Right to
Avenida de San Clemente turn Right again and it’s the 2nd house on the Right 939.

BYOB (BRING YOUR OWN BUTTER)
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 09:43:45 pm »
      Emergency Change of address for San Diego/Carlsbad - Primal Potluck - January 2, 2011?

Primal Potluck

Sunday, January 2, 2011 from Noon - 4 p.m. (Winter hours)

(Potluck from Noon-2 p.m. and Q&A with Aajonus from 2-4 p.m.)
HOST:         Liza Szabo
WHEN:       Sunday, April 4, 2010
                 WHERE:     1663 Corte Orchidia, Carlsbad, CA. 92009
INFO:          760-603-YOGA (9642)

!!!! Some people are very SCENTsitive so please refrain from using colognes, perfumes and fragrant oils.  Thank you!!!!

DIRECTIONS:
Directions To Liza Szabo RDH, MA,ND,  Home Office & Health Studio

From Highway 5 San Diego or Los Angeles

Highway 5 to Poinsettia Exit
Go East approx. 2 miles to top of hill
Turn right on Black Rail Road (by the water tanks)
Go I block to First Left onto Corte Orchidia
Go almost to the end of Cul De Sac on your right

From the East
Take Aviara Parkway West to Black Rail Road
Turn Right or North on Black Rail Road
Go to Corte Orchidia and Turn Right

PS
Alga Road from Rancho Sante Fe Road turns into Aviara if you are coming inland
Eventually Poinsettia will be opened up all the way from El Camino Real and you can take Poinsettia
to Black Rail when construction is complete

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2011, 07:24:27 pm »

Primal Potluck

Sunday, January 9, 2011 from Noon - 4 p.m. (Winter hours)

(Potluck from Noon-2 p.m. and Q&A from 2-4 p.m.)

* 960 Sanborn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029
      (Hollywood/Silver Lake area: see directions below.)
    * You do not need to RSVP but if you get lost, call Barbara at (323) 913-9741.

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if
they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the

DIRECTIONS:
From the 5 frwy, exit Los Feliz going west; turn left on Griffith Park Blvd - when it ends at Sunset Blvd., turn right, then turn left at 2nd light onto Sanborn Ave.*

From 101 frwy, exit Sunset Blvd south, stay on Sunset for about 4 miles, then turn right onto Sanborn Ave.*

From the 10 frwy, exit Vermont St. north, turn right onto Santa Monica Blvd. When it ends at Sunset, at the green light, advance about 10 feet then turn right onto Sanborn Ave*.

*Once on Sanborn off of Sunset, proceed up the hill, down the hill, through the stop sign at Del Mar. 960 Sanborn is the grey building in the middle of the street with entrance on your left. Park on your right or go around the "island". You will be greeted and/or will see a sign directing you to the potluck.

For more info, call Barbara at (323)913-9741
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2011, 04:52:57 pm »
      George/Sedgefield, So. Africa - Aajonus speaking at BSR Conference April 30 & May 1, 2011?

27/02/2011

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz
Sent:   27 February 2011 22:47:54
To:    

Unlocking tension – Restoring self-healing
Body Stress Release (BSR) Conference 2011 Practitioner
Conference 2011 Theme “ Coherence":

Conference Dates: Friday 29th April – Monday 2nd May 2011

Venue: Pinelake Marina near Sedgefield.

Accommodation: Pinelake Marina, contact Bernita Meneses 044-3492200 or email: bernita.meneses@pinelakemarina.co.za see pictures kindly supplied by John Beck on last page. Please be aware that the conference falls over a holiday period so booking as soon as possible is advisable. You can view their rates on www.pinelakemarina.co.za. A 10% discount on the prices applies if you state that you will be part of the Body Stress Release conference

AGENDA:

Friday 29th April 2011                 

2:00pm - 5:00 pm Arrival at Pinelake Marina and registration.

6:00pm Students to meet Gail, Ewald Meggersee and Boetie Toerien at the Pinella conference venue.

6:30pm Meet at the venue Pinella conference venue.

7::00pm Official welcome and opening of conference by Boetie Toerien, Chairman of BSRA. SA

7:15pm Spiral of friends

7:45pm Dinner

8:30pm Activity

Saturday 30th April 2011 – Venue: Pinella Conference Centre

Participants to be advised of the late start and be advised to have a brunch or early lunch before conference.

12:00pm - 12:15 pm Boetie to open conference with a video clip “the living matrix” with a guided visualization to set the tone and create the heart space for the rest of conference.

12:15pm – 1:15pm this will be followed by participants getting into groups to discuss “what do I want to share from my heart about my BSR practice” “or if not Practitioners they can talk about what is in their heart that they would like to share.

1:15pm - 1:45pm comfort break

1:45pm Pierre Morton to introduce Aajonus Vonderplanitz

2:00pm - 3:30pm Aajonus Vonderplanitz Guest Speaker

3:30 Tea

4:00pm Ewald to talk on the subject “feedback”

6:30pm Start of the “incoherent party and braai” at Pinelake Marina (everyone to bring their own meat and drinks)

Sunday 1st May 2011 – Venue: Pinella Conference Centre

9:00am Loving thought for the day.             

9:05am - 10:30am Aajonus Vonderplanitz

10:30am Tea

11:00am - 12:00am Practice Building - 3 Practitioner's to discuss:

Establishing a new practice

Moving a Practice and re-establishing a practice

Re- energizing a Practice
12:00m - 12:30pm BSR and the Vulvodynia condition – Speaker Gwen Masureik

12:30pm Lunch Break

2:00pm BSRA SA AGM

Dian Louw (Garden Route) – Introduction to the Garden Route – for students

3:00pm marketing presentation from BSRASA Exco

Free Time

Sunday evening venue: The BSR Academy:

6:00pm Sundowners and picnic followed by fun activities at the BSR Academy in Rondevlei –this will be followed by a fun activity

Monday 2nd May 2010:     

8:30am Loving thought

8:35 am-11:00am BSR Case Study Brainstorm and feedback

Practitioners to bring a case study of an outstanding client case history and a case history that was unsuccessful.

Practitioners to get into groups to discuss these findings.

Group then present one successful case study and one not so successful case study with their findings to the rest of the conference group.

11:00 Close – Boetie Toerien
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2011, 01:29:32 pm »
      TORONTO, Canada - Free Lecture, & Workshop w/Aajonus - June 11, 2011?

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz
To aajonus
Sent:   17 April 2011 00:13:49

Do You Want Radiant Health And Vitality?

ATTEND THIS FREE LECTURE.  NO HYPE OR PRODUCTS; JUST THE TRUTH ABOUT PURE, WHOLE FOODS AND WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT CONDITION.

WE ARE FORTUNATE TO WELCOME THE VERY GIFTED HEALTH AND NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,

AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.  NUTRITION

SATURDAY, JUNE 11, 2011

COME AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR HIS FREE LECTURE AND

VERY ENGAGING WORKSHOP.

LECTURE:  NOON to 1:00 PM - FREE

WORKSHOP:  1:15 PM to 7 PM - $100 USD

MINI-CONSULTS (6-10 minutes each):  7 - 9 PM - $40 USD

For reservations to any or all of these events,

contact Rasha at 647-781-1408 or healerdeal@hotmail.com

Location for Free Lecture, Workshop and Mini-Consults:
Harbourfront Community Centre
627 Queens Quay W. Toronto, Ontario

INDIVIDUAL CONSULTS:  SUNDAY AND MONDAY, JUNE 11-12

An Individual Consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized food recommendations. Aajonus has perfected the technique of iridology over the last 37 years to aid him in evaluating conditions in the deepest areas of the body. The iris is connected to every organ and tissue in the body by way of the nervous system. Iridology allows Aajonus to access information about the body non-invasively that would normally be very difficult to obtain. Attending Aajonus' Workshop or reading his book, We Want to Live, is a pre-requisite for an Individual Consult. The book can be purchased for $40 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553. An Individual Consult lasts approximately 70 minutes and costs $385 USD. Follow-ups last approximately 55 minutes and cost $315 USD. For appointments and directions, contact  Rasha at 647-781-1408 or healerdeal@hotmail.com

You may record the workshop but the recording(s) is for personal listening only. They may NOT
be reproduced in any form or shared.

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on
Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing
my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint
pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, <>no skin problems, no heart problems, need
I say more?" - Donna Robertson. age 79

I have been following Aajonus’ diet for three years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.  I am having my best year in school and plan to begin college in the fall, something I would have never considered three years ago.        Matthew M., age 18   Omaha, NE

For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy.  I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and www.PrimalDiet.com.)                           Jeff S., age 36   St. Louis, MO

Best of everything,
Rasha
healerdeal@hotmail.com
647-781-1408

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2011, 07:57:06 am »
      West Palm Bch, FL - Workshop and private consults - June 18-21, 2011?

24/04/2011

Aajonus Vonderplan?itz
To aajonus
Sent:   24 April 2011 20:52:27
Replies will go to Jeremie, the events host.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PROFOUND IMPROVEMENT
IN HER/HIS HEALTH, REGARDLESS OF CURRENT CONDITION,
NEEDS TO ATTEND THIS LECTURE!!!
WEST PALM BEACH, FL welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and
NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER, AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.NUTRITION

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases,
including diabetes and cancers of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals
gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he began to study nutrition.
Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the
laws of nature on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his
diseases with diet alone.  He went on to help hundreds of people put their cancers in
remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe
it or Not, The Doctors and many TV and radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert
report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that
 effected the entire state of California.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND
WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED
NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2011 AT NOON - 7 PM - $95
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult
includes glandular analyses and specific food recommendations to improve health.
The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, June 19-21 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed for you.
$385   First time consults - 70 minutes
$315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes

Please contact Jeremie at 561-504-9447 or jeremie096@gmail.com to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

For OUR Children, OUR Health, OUR Future!

Directions:  BM Organics is relocating and the address will be given when move is complete. Please call Jeremie at 561-504-9447 for address and location.

We Want to Live, is a pre-requisite for an Individual Consult. The book can be
purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1.800.247.6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

Only cash or checks are accepted.
* Tapes made of the workshop are for personal listening only. They may NOT

"Aajonus. My good health is all due to your knowledge of our bodies and how they function. I am now 79 [9 years on
Primal Diet] and in glowing health, thanks to you, aside from lung congestion which I attribute to the doctors collapsing
my left lung during by-pass surgery. I no longer have: indigestion or constipation, no arthritis, no alzheimer's, no joint
pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”      -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)   -    Jeff S., age 35 

Warm regards,
Jeremie
561-504-9447
jeremie096@gmail.com

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 12:11:38 am »
      San Diego/Carlsbad - Primal Potluck - May 29, 2011?

PRIMAL POTLUCK with Aajonus

Come join a raw food gathering
Followed by Q&A with Aajonus
Bring your favorite raw food dish

HOST:         Liza Szabo
WHEN:       Sunday, May 29, 2011
                   1:00 pm for the Potluck
                   2:30 pm for Q&A with Aajonus
WHERE:     1663 Corte Orchidia, Carlsbad, CA. 92009
INFO:          760-603-9642
www.seasonsretreats.com OR www.transformpeace.com

Some people are very SCENT-sitive, so please refrain
from using colognes, perfumes, and fragrant oils. Thank you!

There is no fee for the potluck, but everyone is expected to bring and share a raw food dish for 3-5
people that is compatible with Aajonus’ Primal Diet.  All food items must be fresh, unfrozen, raw,
organic, and pesticide free.  This includes red meat, fish, or chicken, which can be obtained at
Whole Foods or Jimbos markets.  There should be no salt, no store-bought sauces, and no
vegetable salads, please! If you stay for the Q&A with Aajonus, there is a fee of $40.

Call Liza (760-603-9642) if you need suggestions for potluck dishes. Please write your recipe on a
3X5 card to share with others.  We will be compiling recipes for future distribution.

If you wish to stay beyond the potluck festivity for a Q&A session with Aajonus and/or have a mini-
consultation, please bring $40 for each.  You may want to schedule a full consultation with Aajonus
prior to the potluck.  Reading his book, "We Want To Live" is required before consultation. His
book can be purchased on the publisher's website: www.PrimalDiet.com, and Liza or
Aajonus will have some books available.

Directions To Liza Szabo RDH, MA,ND,  Home Office & Health Studio
NOTE: If there is any confusion while you are finding your way to the potluck, you can call Liza
at number above for assistance.

From Highway 5 San Diego or Los Angeles

Highway 5 to Poinsettia Exit
Go East approx. 2 miles to top of hill
Turn right on Black Rail Road (by the water tanks)
Go I block to First Left onto Corte Orchidia
Go almost to the end of Cul De Sac on your right

>From the East
Take Aviara Parkway West to Black Rail Road
Turn Right or North on Black Rail Road
Go to Corte Orchidia and Turn Right

PS
Alga Road from Rancho Sante Fe Road turns into Aviara if you are coming inland
Eventually Poinsettia will be opened up all the way from El Camino Real and you can take Poinsettia
to Black Rail when construction is complete

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2011, 03:03:59 pm »
      FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - Workshop - LOCATION UPDATE - June 18, 2011?
To aajonus
Sent:   30 May 2011 04:55:15
Replies will go to Jeremie, the events host.

ADDRESS FOR LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:
    B & M ORGANICS
    4861 North Dixie Highway, Store 2
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33334

Directions:
Exit east on Commercial Blvd coming from Turnpike  or  I-95 and proceed toward Dixie Highway.
Turn right onto NE 9th Ave, just before the light at Dixie Hwy. Proceed straight to Albertson's.
Take the first left past Albertson's. B&M Organics will be on the right.  Call 954-533-3282 if you
have difficulty.

WEST PALM BEACH, FL welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases,
including diabetes and cancers of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals
gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he began to study nutrition.
Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the
laws of nature on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his
diseases with diet alone.  He went on to help hundreds of people put their cancers in
remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe
it or Not, The Doctors and many TV and radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert
report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that

NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2011 AT NOON - 7 PM - $95
includes glandular analyses and specific food recommendations to improve health.

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, June 19-21 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed for you.
$385   First time consults - 70 minutes
$315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes

Please contact Jeremie at 561-504-9447 or jeremie096@gmail.com to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

For OUR Children, OUR Health, OUR Future!

Directions:  BM Organics is relocating and the address will be given when move is complete. Please call Jeremie at 561-504-9447 for address and location.

at www.WeWant2Live.com.

pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD, osteoporosis, social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”      -  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds. I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.  Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com and others at www.PrimalDiet.com.)   -    Jeff S., age 35 

Warm regards,
Jeremie
561-504-9447
jeremie096@gmail.com
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 07:34:40 pm »
Jimmy Moore called his interviews with Aajonus and Joseph Mercola "outstanding":

481: Aajonus Vonderplanitz On The Raw Primal Diet And Dr. Joseph Mercola On Intermittent Fasting And Peak 8
June 20, 2011
http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/the-llvlc-show-episode-481-raw-primal-with-aajonus-vonderplanitz-intermittent-fasting-peak-8-from-dr-joseph-mercola/11126

Warning: there are some annoying Quest Bar Atkins-style candy bar ads.

Aajonus said that Mercola was one of his patients. I didn't know that this was public information. Has Mercola talked about this before?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:16:16 pm by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2011, 02:19:43 pm »
    Los Angeles - Primal Potluck - July 10, 2011?

Sunday, July 10, 2011 from 1 - 5 p.m.

(Potluck from 1-3 p.m. and Q&A from 3-5 p.m.)

960 Sanborn Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029
    (Hollywood/Silver Lake area: see directions below.)
    You do not need to RSVP but if you get lost, call Barbara at (323) 913-9741.

P.S.  You may bring guests and guests are required to bring raw-food dishes, not wear perfumes or fragrance oils, and pay $35 if
they stay for Q&A. Anyone wanting to ask questions must have read the book:  We Want To Live.  Books will be available at the

DIRECTIONS:
From the 5 frwy, exit Los Feliz going west; turn left on Griffith Park Blvd - when it ends at Sunset Blvd., turn right, then turn left at 2nd light onto Sanborn Ave.*

From 101 frwy, exit Sunset Blvd south, stay on Sunset for about 4 miles, then turn right onto Sanborn Ave.*

From the 10 frwy, exit Vermont St. north, turn right onto Santa Monica Blvd. When it ends at Sunset, at the green light, advance about 10 feet then turn right onto Sanborn Ave*.

*Once on Sanborn off of Sunset, proceed up the hill, down the hill, through the stop sign at Del Mar. 960 Sanborn is the grey building in the middle of the street with entrance on your left. Park on your right or go around the "island". You will be greeted and/or will see a sign directing you to the potluck.

For more info, call Barbara at (323)913-9741

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2011, 02:20:29 pm »
    Aspen/Carbondal - Workshop and private consults - August 13-15, 2011?

17/06/2011
Reply  ?
Replies will go to Pricilla at True Nature, hosting the events.

CARBONDALE, COLORADO welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and NUTRITIONAL PRACTITIONER,
AAJONUS VONDERPLANITZ, Ph.D.NUTRITION

Come to his very affordable workshop
LEARN HOW TO LIVE DISEASE-FREE WITH
MORE CLARITY, STRENGTH AND ENERGY

As a young adult, Aajonus was diagnosed with eight so-called “incurable” diseases, including diabetes and cancers
of the stomach, blood, bone and lymph.  Since hospitals gave him only three months to live and offered him no hope, he
began to study nutrition. Most nutrition books, however, contradicted one another so he was forced to learn the laws of nature
on his own.  Through personal experimentation he reversed all of his diseases with diet alone.  He has helped hundreds of people
put their cancers in remission using food exclusively.  He has been featured on Fox6 News, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, The Doctors and
many TV and over a hundred radio talk shows. In 2001, he wrote the expert report that reversed a 38-years ban on simple raw dairy in Los Angeles County that  effected the entire state of California.

BRING A TAPE RECORDER* AND JOIN AAJONUS FOR A MOST FASCINATING LECTURE AND WORKSHOP AS HE DISTINGUISHES NUTRITIONAL
FACT FROM COMMONLY BELIEVED NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

FREE LECTURE:  SATURDAY, August 13, NOON - 1 PM

WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, August 13 AT 1-7+ PM - $95
During the workshop, Aajonus will also be doing Mini-Consults.  A Mini-Consult includes glandular analyses and specific food
recommendations to improve health. The cost of a Mini-Consult is an additional $40

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS: Sunday - Monday, August 14-15 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive a personal food-prescription designed just for you.
$385 First time readings - 70 minutes                          $315 follow-Up appointments 55 minutes

For more information: www.truenatureheals.com
To register call 970.963.9900 or email priscilla@truenatureheals.com
 Appointments fill quickly so call early..

<>520 S. Third Street, Suite 12, Carbondale, CO 81623

**An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385.  The
consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized
food recommendations. Attending the Workshop or reading Aajonus’ book,
purchased for $29.95 + S&H by calling 1-800-247-6553, or downloaded pdf version
at www.WeWant2Live.com.

pain, no vision problems, no diabetes or hypoglycemia, no nervous disorders, <>no skin problems, no heart problems, need

“I have been following Aajonus’ diet for two years.  His diet healed my severe ADHD, autism, IBS, GERD,  osteoporosis,
social anxiety disorder and a speech impediment.  It gave me a life and hope for my future when everything else had failed.”
-  Matthew M., age 17

“For three years I struggled with chronic fatigue and an unexplained, uncontrolled weight loss down to 78 pounds.
I took every conceivable test and tried every remedy. I also followed diets from several different nutritional philosophies.
Nothing really worked until I met Aajonus.  In six months on his diet I gained 70 pounds of athletic weight and my body felt
recharged.  Two years later, I feel healthier than I did prior to becoming ill.  (To view my photos, along with 30 pages of mind-
blowing testimonials, visit www.Wewant2live.com.)"  -    Jeff S., age 35 
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2011, 02:20:59 pm »
    Cincinnati/Dayton - Lecture, Workshop & Consults with Aajonus - August 20, 2011?

17/06/2011
Reply  ?
To aajonus
Replies will go to Marcia Stephens, the events host.

CINCINNATI, OHIO  welcomes a very gifted HEALTH and

NUTRITIONAL FICTION.

LECTURE AND WORKSHOP:  SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2011 AT NOON - 7 PM -
Individuals $95; Married Couples $135; Children 9-18 with parents $25 each.
Please bring your own lunch/snack.
Registration and payment due prior to event.

PRIVATE IRIDOLOGY CONSULTS:  Sunday and Monday,  August 21, 22 **
By appointment only. Every organ, gland and system are connected to the irises through the central nervous system and brain. Learn what is happening in your body before it can be diagnosed by western medicine. Receive personal food-suggestions designed to heal you.

$385 First time Consults - 70 minutes              $315   Follow-Up consults - 55 minutes

Please contact Marcia at 513-300-3110 or mstephens@cinci.rr.com  to register for workshop and private consults. Appointments fill quickly so call early. Thank you.

LOCATION:          SWAIM LODGE    COOPER AND ZIG ZAG ROAD,  MONTGOMERY, OHIO  45243
<>                                 

**An Individual Consult requires approximately 70 minutes and costs $385.  The
consult includes iridology, glandular analyses and very detailed, personalized
food recommendations. Attending the Workshop or reading Aajonus’ book,
at www.WeWant2Live.com. Only cash or checks are accepted.

Best Regards,
Marcia Stephens
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk