Author Topic: Caveman Sex  (Read 21194 times)

Offline eskyguard

• Forager
    • View Profile
Caveman Sex
« on: November 11, 2012, 02:12:33 am »
Has anybody here considered that artificial contraception might be just as bad as artificial food?  This article below is interesting, and Cavemen may have had the best sex in history if it is true.

BTW,
It is a religious source, but the scientific citations seem to be legit.  This came from a religious friend's newsfeed; I'm not getting preachy.

Offline Polyvore

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Caveman Sex
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:17:32 am »
Well, condoms DO stop the exchange of nutrient filled fluid. As the man ejaculates into the woman he is losing nutrients in his sperm, but the woman is also giving nutrients back as the porous skin of the penis absorbs her vaginal lubrication. Sex with condoms means both partners are just losing nutrients.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:45:45 am »
Has anybody here considered that artificial contraception might be just as bad as artificial food?  This article below is interesting, and Cavemen may have had the best sex in history if it is true.

BTW,
It is a religious source, but the scientific citations seem to be legit.  This came from a religious friend's newsfeed; I'm not getting preachy.

Where is the link to your article?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:13:48 pm »

As far as my experiences, and my fellow professional healer's experiences...

- condom sex is utter BS... it is NOT sex... at all... my freaking hand does a better job.
- all the contraception sex mis-education they teach is depopulation BS
- as raw paleo dieters... uber health freaks, you know most of the contraception mis-education is just plain health sabotaging.

This is how it goes.

If money was no problem, you would eat only real food all the time.
If money was no problem, you would have only real sex all the time.

Most people just fear population explosion too much so they proceed to fool themselves and fool others to believe in contraceptive sex / safe sex / mis-education.  It's okay to spread big fat lies in the name of population control.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:45:56 pm »
Yes, condoms are desensitising. However, depopulation is a MUST, at least from my own POV. I only have to meet my  own relatives, acquaintances etc. to see, again and again, that (usually) the ones who are genetically/environmentally most desirable are precisely the ones who have only from 0-2 children, while the least deserving, who in more enlightened times would have been forced into convents their whole lives or forced to become monks or harem eunuchs,  mostly have 3+ children. What we need is a good old return of   palaeo  "values", namely "survival of the fittest". That way we could achieve other "palaeo" desirables, such as a low  world population( less than ten million).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 10:58:33 pm »
Tyler,

Less than 10 million?  That would knock people back into the stone age.  You would want at least 500 million to preserve the technology we've got and still advance it.

-----------
Survival of the Fittest and of the Willing to Reproduce.

Most people these days are too damn scared of real sex they call it "unsafe sex".  Too damn scared of reproducing.  You know a species is totally f***ed when they are afraid of reproducing.

But let's get back to having great sex.

In my urban jungle the moneyed men have great sex because the sex ratio is skewed.  Lots more women, young fertile women migrating in from the provinces... so men are having a great time in this urban jungle.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:03:37 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 11:10:48 pm »
You don't need tons of people in order to maintain 21st  century technology. I mean, a small country like Slovenia has nuclear power yet has only 2,052,000 citizens in it.

I fear that modern technology will eventually allow a world population of 1,000 billion people or more. The fact that all those people will be diseased and sickly degenerate types, fed on processed junk food, who would have died out in palaeo times, will, sadly, be ignored, along with the total destruction of the wild parts of Nature etc. The whole world will resemble Calcutta or Mexico City or worse.

Then again, Mother Nature has her ways of reducing overpopulation. Perhaps soon we'll get something worse than the Black Death. As a survivalist and science fiction enthusiast, I just love the thought of surviving the collapse of civilisation.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 11:21:28 pm »
I knew the population explosion topic would rear it's ugly head and spoil the fun of CAVEMAN SEX.

Can we get back to enjoyable caveman sex?  I mean, what harm would a couple of hundred raw paleo dieters do to the entire planet?

To our younger members: Caveman / Cavewoman sex is great, it's how nature intended it to be. It's like real raw paleo food, once you get a taste and feel of it, you don't want to go back to SAD.

Here is a nice article and video: http://bigthink.com/think-tank/how-to-make-love-like-a-caveman
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:33:07 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 11:32:51 pm »
Where is the link that was promised in the 1st post?

Anyway, I suspect that palaeo women used  contraceptive herbs.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 11:36:46 pm »

Anyway, I suspect that palaeo women used  contraceptive herbs.

I suspect the paleo woman who didn't want more children stopped having sex.  She'd suggest willing substitutes.

Why Monogamy Is Ridiculous

Dan Savage: the idea that one instance of infidelity should ruin a relationship is a new—and misguided—notion.

http://bigthink.com/ideas/24738

(This guy may have spent some time in my country.  What he said below is common sense here.)

"We need to talk about monogamy the way we talk about sobriety, which you can be monogamous and fall off the wagon and then sober back up.  You can monogamous back up and get back on the wagon. And the truth of the matter is that if you’re with somebody for 40, 50 years and they only cheated on you a few times they were good at being monogamous, not bad at being monogamous.  They were good at it.  So I do think there needs to be some leeway. And a lot of really good loving relationships are destroyed because somebody wants a little variety or isn’t getting a need met and feels they have to step out and it explodes the relationship. I'm conservative.  I think that we should do what we can to preserve marriages and long-term relationships, and one way to do that is to encourage people to have more realistic attitudes about sexual exclusivity. "

I highlighted the lines below so people don't get the wrong idea about this guy's opinion.

-------------

Here's a nice article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029559/One-night-stands-Women-casual-sex-prefer-aggressive-caveman-courtship.html

Men after a one-night stand should abandon clever chat-up lines and instead rely on their 'caveman' instincts, scientists have claimed.

Women seeking casual sex respond better when a male admirer gets straight to the point rather than pretending to be romantic, a study has revealed.

A survey of over 1,000 people found that men keen on a one-off night of passion were more likely to use aggressive strategies when flirting with women.

In Prehistoric times life was much more about raw instinct than about cultural rules. So men merely 'took' women who looked good to them.

And the women that looked good were the ones who were the youngest, fittest, and prettiest. It was all about procreation - who might produce the best offspring.

------------

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:01:46 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 12:36:03 am »
The previous guy referenced re mention of "on the waggon" seems to be suggesting, without realising, that chronic cheaters are like alcoholics with those wholly faithful to their loved ones being like teetotallers. Interesting analogy.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 02:13:20 pm »
I will have like 10 kids. Got to spread the seed and pass on the knowledge!  ;D hah jk
But definitely going to have more than 1!

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 03:44:47 pm »
To have caveman sex and a high birth rate like GS wants then we would also need a high caveman style death rate as well to keep the population from exploding. If many children and teens died before reproducing then that would keep population stable.

Since we don't like our children to die, and do everything we can to keep them alive, I vote for Tyler's line of thinking where we use contraception to limit our reproduction to a sustainable level. Although as Tyler points out it seems the more stupid people don't get around to using it, and so reproduce the most.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:16:03 pm by alive »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 04:37:18 pm »
Do you have kids?

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 02:44:39 am »
Yes we had 2 kids and then I got a vasectomy - though ever since having kids my wife hasn't wanted sex anyway!
This may also partly be due to my wife instinctively knowing I am now sterile so not wanting to mate, even though consciously she doesn't want more kids anyway. So one solution might be for a man to have a vasectomy but not tell the woman  ;)
I suppose now I can have caveman style poly sex without worrying about producing more offspring, should the opportunity arise   >D
When used to pressure her for sex she suggested I visit a prostitute, but I only want to have sex with someone who really turns me on! So for now I am uni-sexual  ???

That caveman sex link makes a lot of sense, if woman only want sex occasionally and men want it all the time then this is the obvious solution to have multiple men per woman during a sexual encounter.
Living as a tribe it wouldn't really matter who ended up being the father of a child, and having many men as possibly being the father would provide some protection for the children from being harmed. I wonder how the different sperm compete - it can't just be a race or it would be 'first in first served'!.
Once our populations got larger and people lived independently it would be important for a man to invest his energy in raising his own child, and therefore keep his own woman isolated from other sexual contact, and so create monotony, ahh I mean monogamy.

I am not sure if I would be upset if my wife had sex with others - I think that would depend on how much action I was getting, as long as I was getting plenty then that would be better than the current situation. But if she had another child I would know it wasn't mine so I would not be the one looking after it!

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:05:55 am by alive »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »
Yes we had 2 kids and then I got a vasectomy - though ever since having kids my wife hasn't wanted sex anyway!
This may also partly be due to my wife instinctively knowing I am now sterile so not wanting to mate, even though consciously she doesn't want more kids anyway. So one solution might be for a man to have a vasectomy but not tell the woman  ;)

It looks like your relation was — or most probably became, which is the usual trend — based on the “reproductive instinctive program” (RIP) only. Women usually feel more than men that something of the utmost importance is missing in the relationship, without being able to clearly explain what.

(…) That’s what he calls the metasexual instinctive program or MIP, which seems to be exclusive to humans, bonobos, perhaps dolphins and some whales and whose main purpose is not procreation, but structuring of the metapsychic capacities (ESP). This is rather distinct of the reproductive instinctive program (RIP) which can work without love (perhaps as a backup program).

Plato already knew about it, he called these Pandemian Eros (RIP) and Uranian Eros (MIP).

I suppose now I can have caveman style poly sex without worrying about producing more offspring, should the opportunity arise   >D
When used to pressure her for sex she suggested I visit a prostitute, but I only want to have sex with someone who really turns me on! So for now I am uni-sexual  ???

She really seems to mean that love between you and her is exhausted, broken down, so that having a genital relation with her would be kind of similar to have sex with a prostitute. She can’t explain it in a more understandable way because she doesn’t really grasp consciously herself what’s wrong between you and her.

I am not sure if I would be upset if my wife had sex with others - I think that would depend on how much action I was getting, as long as I was getting plenty then that would be better than the current situation. But if she had another child I would know it wasn't mine so I would not be the one looking after it!

It should depend if she has a new relation with or without real love. It’s normal that the long time partner feels revolted if the other member of the couple falls in a new RIP relation. On the contrary, if she or you (or ideally both of you) get in real love with a third person, it could bring to your couple what it misses, so that loving relation (MIP) between you and her might then well be turned on again.

In practice, that is if she gets in real love with someone you accept, at least as a good friend of yours instead of viewing him as an enemy of your couple. She might then probably love you again for being so understanding. If you love her, you should in fact be glad that she found happiness with a third person you at least like and appreciate.

The same could happen if you get a new love and she gladly welcomes that new person into your couple.

The basis of a real tribe would then have been realized. It seems that’s how it worked in traditional Polynesian, Melanesian, Micronesian, Inuit and most tribal hunter-gatherers societies, triangular relationships forming a structure in honeycomb which bonds the whole tribe together. 

Hope it helps!
François 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 03:36:08 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 08:04:24 am »
...though ever since having kids my wife hasn't wanted sex anyway!

Shows some women  promote polygamy and why monogamy expectations can be ridiculous especially if they judge people without knowing the underlying cause...

When you come for a visit, let's go out and have a good time! :)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 10:20:04 am »
Where do you go to have a good time GS?
Just thinking of all the fresh mangos and baby coconuts you must have there - yum!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 11:40:30 am »
Where do you go to have a good time GS?
Just thinking of all the fresh mangos and baby coconuts you must have there - yum!

Driving out of town, visiting the various city - town - provincial wet markets and provincial highway fruit vendors and the visiting the mountains and the beaches... fishing too.

Our wives are of the same nature. 

We can drown our sorrows on scotch whiskey (wondering if that is somehow possibly raw... )
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:45:59 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 03:29:10 pm »
Alive, what do you think of my above post? Did you see it? Did you read it? Any comment?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 04:40:21 pm »
Yes Iguana, I am trying to understand RIP & ESP. I think that in our society people normally start a relationship that would be real love, when they want to spend lots of time together doing things and talking etc, then this would be ESP. Versus just trying to get sex would just be RIP, since it is only about the sex? So in my case we would have started out in ESP, had children, got into relationship problems where we didn't have the loving connection of ESP anymore, and I still liked the idea of sex without this love, which she wasn't interested in.

I wonder if it is my cooked food addiction - plus lifestyle, genetics, & upbringing - that have turned off this ESP / loving relationship feature. I can't really be bothered listening to my wife as she talks so much about things that do not seem important to me, and I don't currently see any chance of this kind of loving relationship developing with anyone else at the moment.

I was thinking about it today and I don't even think that sex is that important to me, it is move the physical loving touch & intimacy that is appealing. But all the talking and listening is repellent to me. Sometimes I think a partner that cooed softly would better than having to decode all those words. Maybe the word decoding part of my brain is tired or has had its energy supplies cut off!

When you talk about these love triangles you mean a triangle of acceptance rather than a threesome, right?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 04:20:00 pm »
Yes Iguana, I am trying to understand RIP & ESP. I think that in our society people normally start a relationship that would be real love, when they want to spend lots of time together doing things and talking etc, then this would be ESP. Versus just trying to get sex would just be RIP, since it is only about the sex? So in my case we would have started out in ESP, had children, got into relationship problems where we didn't have the loving connection of ESP anymore, and I still liked the idea of sex without this love, which she wasn't interested in.
Yes, that’s about it. There’s a small confusion of the acronyms, however: ESP stands for Extra Sensory Perception (it doesn’t necessarily happen, there can be other benefits such as more creativity, sensitivity, energy, etc) while what you talk about is called MIP for Metsexual Instinctive Program.

I wonder if it is my cooked food addiction - plus lifestyle, genetics, & upbringing - that have turned off this ESP MIP / loving relationship feature. I can't really be bothered listening to my wife as she talks so much about things that do not seem important to me, and I don't currently see any chance of this kind of loving relationship developing with anyone else at the moment.
Yes, that’s the typical development of a closed binary relation, unfortunately. A love with a third person could certainly renovate your initial mutual love by bringing new energy/info into your couple. 

I was thinking about it today and I don't even think that sex is that important to me, it is move the physical loving touch & intimacy that is appealing. But all the talking and listening is repellent to me. Sometimes I think a partner that cooed softly would better than having to decode all those words. Maybe the word decoding part of my brain is tired or has had its energy supplies cut off!
Yes, I also feel that genital relations are not important. What we want is real love, and it doesn’t need words, energy/info being exchanged  by subtle physical contact.  :)

When you talk about these love triangles you mean a triangle of acceptance rather than a threesome, right?
Acceptance is a real minimum, I suppose. A strong friendship would be fine and enough, I think. GCB thinks one of the concerned relationship should include homosexual physical contacts, but I hope and feel it’s not necessary. Personally I could accept it without problems between the two women, but for myself it’s out of question because I've never been physically attracted by men. It’s irrational, but that’s it for me…  ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:28:53 am by Iguana »

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 02:05:34 am »
ESP  ;D lol

Right now I am really enjoying expanding my male friendships, which became forgotten about while focused on family, doing what my wife told me, and getting stoned! Its been great to recently to talk with male friends and do adventurous stuff with our children.

My wife has had a third person for many years, and at first I was upset, because I was stoned all the time it was easy to be paranoid, but now I think he is fine. She would go to his place many times a week to get drunk and talk with him and his flatmates. She would often fall asleep there to get sober enough to drive home, and might arrive home in the middle of the night. When I was stoned sometimes I would worry she might have had a car accident   :( They do not have a physical relationship, just they both like talking and drinking. Now I am happy that she has this friendship so I don't have to do so much listening!

Which reminds me of a Korean who set up a place where woman could pay for sex from men, and then realized the women were more interested in talking so he set up these very successful host bars, where Korean woman spend huge sums of money to have men engage in conversation without the hassle of the men hitting on them:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19570750

Once I am fully raw paleo then maybe I'll be able to listen better without getting a headache and feeling really tired  -\

GCB thinks one of the concerned relationship should include homosexual physical contacts, but I hope and feel it’s not necessary. Personally I could accept it without problems between the two women, but for myself it’s out of question because I've never been physically attracted by men. It’s irrational, but that’s it for me… 

This caveman sex thread is about multiple men for one woman, so maybe you could give it a go - if you found something else to do other than homosexual genital contact then it might work for you  :)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2012, 07:20:45 am »
Once I am fully raw paleo then maybe I'll be able to listen better without getting a headache and feeling really tired  -\
LOL! Perhaps not… Boring talks may even become appalling… who knows?  ;) :D

This caveman sex thread is about multiple men for one woman, so maybe you could give it a go - if you found something else to do other than homosexual genital contact then it might work for you  :)
Ah, but if there are multiple men for each woman, there should also be multiple women for every man, isn’t it? Well, let’s do a little math… with a world’s sex ratio of 1.01 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio), how many men / women for every woman / man? How do we count? Well, let’s have some profound, fundamental thinking…. there is almost 3,5 billions women for every man and 3,5 billions men for every woman. Wonderful, isn’t it?  ;D :)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 08:38:03 am »
Iguana,
Yes the ratio of men to women is around 1:1
But the idea behind this cave-woman sex theory is that women want a lot of sex occasionally (during the fertile part of their cycle, when not pregnant or breast feeding, and before menopause) - while men want a bit of sex often (every day for 3 minutes before falling asleep ;) , until they die)

So this theory says that women having sex with multiple men would provide for the needs of both genders.

Ahhh - I just read you post again, and now understand it! Don't exhaust yourself by taking on the challenge of too many millions of women  ;D
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:00:12 am by alive »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk