Author Topic: Eugenics rears it's head again  (Read 22112 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Eugenics rears it's head again
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:38:12 am »
I think we got a live one here folks.

So what do we do if this $100,000 a year with 10 or12 children loses their job, ..... maybe shoot the children?

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/28/gina-rinehart-calls-for-sterilization-of-the-poor/
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Eugenics rears it's head again
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:07:36 am »
She's painting herself as a target for retribution by her own "underclass".
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:35:18 am »
"I believe that any couple making less than $100,000 a year should be forcibly sterilized through a vasectomy or fallopian tubal ligation. Those earning more than $100,000 a year should be encouraged to have as many as 10 or 12 children.

I don't get this step-function math. If a couple is earning $99,000/year, we zap 'em. But if they make another buck per year, they can go whole hog and pop out at even dozen. Is that dozen good up to $199,000, then you can go for 2 dozen kids? Or do you have to wait logarithmically for the next income step, that would be $1,000,000/year for 2 dozen kids. Or did I get that backwards: $200,000/year for 144 children.

Geesh, I have a degree in mathematics. I should be able to figure this one out.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:57:59 am »
I don't get this step-function math. If a couple is earning $99,000/year, we zap 'em. But if they make another buck per year, they can go whole hog and pop out at even dozen. Is that dozen good up to $199,000, then you can go for 2 dozen kids? Or do you have to wait logarithmically for the next income step, that would be $1,000,000/year for 2 dozen kids. Or did I get that backwards: $200,000/year for 144 children.

Geesh, I have a degree in mathematics. I should be able to figure this one out.
I think you'd need more than a math degree to figure that one out.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:10:25 am »
I like the response from another YG

"Easy to see how the French revolution started. Off with their heads!

Time to sharpen up our axes ;-)  "
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:28:01 am »
Oh Oh
Looks like that may be a satirical news site. Not sure.
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 12:34:00 am »
its hardto tell these days because everything going is a joke on us in reality. THe elites are laughing real hard now trust me.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 03:20:09 am »
What we really need to solve the overpopulation problem and simultaneously improve breeding stock  is to sterilize every person who's below 110  IQ points. Wealth is an irrelevance as a factor.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 09:25:14 am »
What we really need to solve the overpopulation problem and simultaneously improve breeding stock  is to sterilize every person who's below 110  IQ points. Wealth is an irrelevance as a factor.

Are "they" doing this now in the UK?  How do they go about it?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 01:15:28 pm »

thats quite the control freak mentality. Why cant you jsut let the earth be?

Lets say theres only enough food foor 100 people on earth and suddenly theres 102 people. Will the earth end once that happens or will the two extra people simply die because there isnt enough food for them?

The answer is quite simple.

The earth corrects itself, theres no such thing as too many people because if there were too many they would simply die. No need for people to play god and decide who dies, nature takes care of it.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 01:50:15 pm »
There is the issue of quality of life. Sure, the Earth could support another 500 billion people, but only at the cost of destroying all remaining rainforests and other wild areas and forcing everyone to live 10 people to a room etc.. Far better to  just cull the human herd of its morons.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 01:51:16 pm »
Are "they" doing this now in the UK?  How do they go about it?
Sadly it is frowned upon in the UK. But it would solve a lot of problems.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 01:59:33 pm »
There is the issue of quality of life. Sure, the Earth could support another 500 billion people, but only at the cost of destroying all remaining rainforests and other wild areas and forcing everyone to live 10 people to a room etc.. Far better to  just cull the human herd of its morons.

Who gave you or anyone else the right to decide who is or isnt a moron? Some people really need to know their place. No man has the right to the dispensation of life and death, only god.

You are so quick to take life but if you cant give it why should you be allowed to take? What makes you think you are wise enough to know whether or not someone should live or not. You can not know their purpose or destiny based on an IQ test that is culturally skewed to say the least (some say it is racially skewed).

Maybe my genius IQ makes me intelligent enough to know that you cant put a number on intelligence. Seems quite simple to me.

Quite the Nazi worldview you have to think you can decide who gets to reproduce or live or die. I hate to use the word Nazi though because the Americans , British, and th Commies were all at it before the Nazis but I wanted to use an emotional word so I called you a NAZI!!!
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 03:54:49 pm »
The claims that IQ tests are culturally skewed are completely bogus and unfounded since they routinely involve maths which is neutral and unbiased in tone. It's just that egalitarians don't like the notion that intelligence can be measured quite accurately, these days, and that, logically, we cannot all have the same level of intelligence as each other.

At any rate, bumping off the stupid has far more potential beneficial effect on the population than bumping off the wealthy, as wealth, unlike intelligence, is an arbitrary concept.

Ah, yes then there's your "reductio ad hitlerum" argument. It's been pointed out that as soon as someone compares  his/her opponent to Hitler/the Nazis, then that means the former has  lost the argument.

Hhm, strange, you seem to have a high post count but I've never come across "svrn" before. You must have changed your username  recently. Care to tell me what it used to be?
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 06:16:11 pm »
I should add that by "sterilise" I originally meant, of course,  simple vasectomy/tube-tying, rather than mass-slaughter or whatever.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 07:09:13 pm »
Hhm, strange, you seem to have a high post count but I've never come across "svrn" before. You must have changed your username  recently. Care to tell me what it used to be?

TOD, or Troll of The Dungeon.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »
thats quite the control freak mentality. Why cant you jsut let the earth be?

Lets say theres only enough food foor 100 people on earth and suddenly theres 102 people. Will the earth end once that happens or will the two extra people simply die because there isnt enough food for them?

The answer is quite simple.

The earth corrects itself, theres no such thing as too many people because if there were too many they would simply die. No need for people to play god and decide who dies, nature takes care of it.

That's not quite how things work.. If there's to many people, not enough food, people kill each other for the food. All the people realize there's only enough for say "100" people. Knowing that they can't all survive, some of them will seek to kill the others. How they would just "die" I don't know. Human behavior says things would end badly.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 10:18:24 pm »
Who gave you or anyone else the right to decide who is or isnt a moron? Some people really need to know their place. No man has the right to the dispensation of life and death, only god.

You are so quick to take life but if you cant give it why should you be allowed to take? What makes you think you are wise enough to know whether or not someone should live or not. You can not know their purpose or destiny based on an IQ test that is culturally skewed to say the least (some say it is racially skewed).

Maybe my genius IQ makes me intelligent enough to know that you cant put a number on intelligence. Seems quite simple to me.

Quite the Nazi worldview you have to think you can decide who gets to reproduce or live or die. I hate to use the word Nazi though because the Americans , British, and th Commies were all at it before the Nazis but I wanted to use an emotional word so I called you a NAZI!!!

Tyler says these things all the time.

Yet he was the one who started this raw paleo diet forum and yahoo groups saving many of our lives.

Wondering when Tyler gets to reproduce or if he would let us know he has to improve the gene pool.

BTW, the change to SVRN is a good one.  "troll" instinctively kicks in a combative emotion from readers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:31:39 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 11:12:36 pm »
Yes thanks for pointing that out to me earlier. Hopefully people will forget my old username son enough as people are still calling me troll.

I understand the whole argument ad hitlerum thing but in this case it is appropriate since you are promoting exactly that which Hitler is most despised for and thats his eugenics policies.

And if IQ tests are so accurate why did I score higher on my second test? Lots of people get much higher scores after studying for the test which is the main proof that its bogus.

I dont think the test is completely meaningless though. I believe that the fact that the worlds IQ has been constantly dropping for the past few decades i definitly indicative of a serious problem.

And as far as your concern for violence after overpopulation starts becoming a problem your answer is to monopolize the violence so that you or a government get to decide who it is that gets violence committed against them.

I wonder if my belief in "conspiracy theories" (which in reality every person on earth believes in) would deem me as mentally unfit to reproduce. Im sure that those in charge would view me as being detrimental to society at large for having such views even though my IQ is very high.

For more information on the overpopulation myth and its origins read the now rediculously inaccurate writings of malthus, the chief pioneer of eugenics for his time. He obviously pulled all of his statistic for overpopulation out of his ass just like the current eugenicists (sorry should call them bioethicisist which is what they changed their name to after the nazis gave eugenics a bad name) .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:19:12 pm by svrn »
-----------

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 12:40:22 am »
Speaking of violence in society,I just read an amazing book on the hiostory of England called http://www.amazon.ca/Time-Travellers-Guide-Medieval-England/dp/1845950992

In the book the author Ian Mortimer says that in medieval times people or society was generally a lot more violent. He says that this was related to the fact there was a lot of disease and famine which culled the population leaving a lot younger population behind. Since young people tend to be more violent without the moderating effect of older people around this explains the violence.

Personally I don't think culling the population will ever be necessary because at some point disease will do it, despite our best efforts. Modern Allopathic medicines have long passed the zenith of what they are capable, so they will not be much help in stopping.

People in developed countries tend to have fewer children and it is a well known fact that as people get a better standard of living their # of progeny reduce.

As far as food production I believe the that organic methods of food production that have been studied in India (I believe) are the way of the future.
Cheers
Al

Offline Grami

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 02:52:00 am »
To understand the Biological Effect of all living organisms is to understand populations. When a plant is stressed, it stops growing, ceases putting on leaves and places all its energy into one thing---seed production. This is true in human population. When a culture/community/area is stressed by war, famine, weather, instability; these people will focus their remaining energy into reproduction. We can remove the stress through taking care of the earth, taking ownership of its health. . .and then, the earth returns its bounty to all. We have done a terrible job teaching the future generations how to care for the earth---so they don't. And therefore, they don't care for themselves and life is not precious and the stress becomes unbearable. It is time to connect with our food source and heal all things so that balance is restored.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 05:50:55 am »
Hmm, it is true that one can improve a little bit on IQ tests if one studies them enough. That said, they are a good rule of thumb re rough measurement of intelligence if not 100% exact, and a dividing-line of 110 IQ could lead to sterilisation of c. 2/3 of the world's population, thus solving overpopulation. Malthus, incidentally, was quite right, not in stating that the world could not support so many billions of people, but in that the standard of living has crashed in order to support all those many humans. For example, most of us humans now live in tiny, cramped appartments within over-concreted, overpolluted cities, are unable to exercise as much as our palaeo ancestors did, are fed on crappy cooked diets etc. etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 07:55:29 am »
TD,

People chose to live in said apartments. I don't. We have 3/4 of an acre.
Cheers
Al

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 11:44:09 am »
To understand the Biological Effect of all living organisms is to understand populations. When a plant is stressed, it stops growing, ceases putting on leaves and places all its energy into one thing---seed production. This is true in human population. When a culture/community/area is stressed by war, famine, weather, instability; these people will focus their remaining energy into reproduction. We can remove the stress through taking care of the earth, taking ownership of its health. . .and then, the earth returns its bounty to all. We have done a terrible job teaching the future generations how to care for the earth---so they don't. And therefore, they don't care for themselves and life is not precious and the stress becomes unbearable. It is time to connect with our food source and heal all things so that balance is restored.

best first post ever. Hope to ehar more form you.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 11:45:47 am »
TD,

People chose to live in said apartments. I don't. We have 3/4 of an acre.

amen. Let them rot if thats their choice. Theres plenty of people with under 110 IQ who live completely self sufficient lives are not bothering anyone. WHy should they be sterilized?
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk