Author Topic: bugger...tried some "conventional food" today  (Read 2699 times)

Offline awesomeame

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
bugger...tried some "conventional food" today
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:15:02 am »
Came out of the gym today, ate my daily 20oz ground beef + 10g cacao beans + 10g walnuts post workout snack, and then had the hardest craving for turkey pepperettes and whiskey.  (Pepperettes are mass produced cured meat sticks)  SO I thought OK I'll try some pepperettes.

My effin' head is pounding now.  Heartrate very high compared to what it usually is.  Holy headache.  Every beat of my heart is like a shockwave going through my head right now,  WTH!   I'm shaking and feel weak and am bloated.  Brutal.  It's already subsiding, I ate about 250g of the stuff.  What gets me is that people eat this stuff EVERY DAY!!! :-O

Ingredient list from the package:
-turkey, potassium lactate, salt, sugar, hydrolyzed corn protein, potassium choride, spices and spice extracts, onion powder, dextrose, lemon powder, sodium ascorbate, garlic powder, smoke flavor, sodium nitrite, smoke.

I feel like shit.  And typing out that ingredient list makes me feel even more like shit, like what the fuck was I thinking!  I threw the rest of them out...and I didn't give into the whiskey btw, lol.  I hope I haven't gone too far backwards now :(  But at least it's really hit home that raw paleo is the way to go.  I'm still blown away that I used to be able to eat this crap every day, and the general population continues to do so :O

[/rant]

Matt

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: bugger...tried some "conventional food" today
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:28:58 pm »
Yeah, our bodies are now in a rush to get rid / detox out bad stuff.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline awesomeame

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 01:34:14 am »
I hardly got any sleep last night either, kept waking up....and stool this morning...smeeellly!!  :o  eww.  SO happy for some grassfed/finished beef this morning  8) 8)

Matt

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 01:26:49 am »
nothing like a bit of conventional food to get you back to eating right again.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk