Author Topic: Dietary fat on liver  (Read 3299 times)

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Dietary fat on liver
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:44:02 pm »
I am eating so much fat this days and I'm scared that I can wreck my liver with this kind of a diet... I really don't know anything about the liver and how it gets wrecked or how liver diseases are being developed and how high fat diets contribute to all those liver problems. Could anyone elaborate on the liver mechanism so I can be sure in what I'm doing and it's not damaging me.. How the honey butter combo affects it or any other fat and what about cooked fats what they do to the liver? I eat so much butter eggs fatty meats sometimes cooked too.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:16:04 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Dietary fat on liver
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:47:10 pm »
    Don't eat the cooked food. Those raw grassfinished fats heal the liver if you are eating them seriously.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:21:31 pm »
I seriously doubt that raw fats are an issue. Cooked animal fats, in particular, have the highest load of heat-created toxins so need to be avoided most of all, since fatty liver is partially due to a buildup of toxins in that organ.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:27:18 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 04:06:22 am »
I seriously doubt thaat raw fats are an issue. Cooked animal fats, in particular, have the highest load of heat-created toxins so need to be avoided most of all, since fatty liver is partially due to a buildup of toxins in that organ.
I thought cooked starch had the highest/worsted HCT?
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 05:28:24 am »
I thought cooked starch had the highest/worsted HCT?
No, cooked plant foods have a lower load of heat-created toxins than cooked animal foods, with cooked animal fats being the worst of all. Cooked starch, of course, causes all sorts of other problems, instead.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 02:09:09 pm »
So Tyler you say the amount of fats and the fats themselves are not the problem as long as they are free of any toxins? Kinda makes sense because after all the liver is supposed to be the filter so it probably takes all the shit but what it does with it? Does it dump it all in the intestines when detox is triggered?  I mean it's supposed to get the waste out and not store it?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:19:09 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 07:20:20 pm »
The liver is a very efficient detoxing organ UNLESS it is constantly overwhelmed with toxins. I suppose if one was fed on a highly unrealistic 100 percent raw fat diet then that might be a problem, otherwise not.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk