Author Topic: HOUSE BILL 91  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
HOUSE BILL 91
« on: May 21, 2015, 01:43:19 am »
House bill 91 allows farmers to sell raw milk at farmers markets, it also allows farmers to do special deliveries, in the state of Texas. This bill already passed the house it just must now pass the senate, if everyone on this forum could please call 512-463-4630 and ask to talk to the senator of Texas about house bill 91. All you have to say is I support house bill 91, EVERYTHING HELPS AND IT TAKES ONE SECOND.
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: HOUSE BILL 91
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 02:01:45 am »
Yes, all American members should do this even if they do not  consume raw dairy. If you don't fight for all raw foods, the ongoing bureaucratisation of government will inevitably lead to other raw animal foods being banned for human consumption. The  State of Florida has already tried, thankfully unsuccessfully,  to ban the sale of raw oysters and the FDA has successfully banned the sale of raw thyroid without a doctor's prescription etc.

Hmm,
perhaps I should check European pro-raw dairy campaigns online.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk