Author Topic: 'Ardi' Shakes Up Evolution Theory  (Read 3621 times)

Offline instant

• Trapper
    • View Profile
'Ardi' Shakes Up Evolution Theory
« on: October 02, 2009, 11:10:17 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091001/ap_on_sc/us_sci_before_lucy

It's funny how their own science disproves their own theories. Supposedly we evolved from chimps, then I heard that some scientists think we evolved from orangutans. Now they are saying they don't know what we evolved from but they are sure that whatever it was both humans and chimps evolved from it. HA! These quacks have have lost all credibility. Basically no one knows how humans got here, evolution is turning out to have lots of big big holes.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: 'Ardi' Shakes Up Evolution Theory
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:52 am »
    Do you have any beliefs as to where we come from or what is the perfect diet?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline instant

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 11:20:22 am »
God, there is no perfect diet.

William

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 09:27:24 pm »

It's funny how their own science disproves their own theories. Supposedly we evolved from chimps, then I heard that some scientists think we evolved from orangutans. Now they are saying they don't know what we evolved from but they are sure that whatever it was both humans and chimps evolved from it. HA! These quacks have have lost all credibility. Basically no one knows how humans got here, evolution is turning out to have lots of big big holes.

Z. Sitchin "The Twelfth Planet" thought that half our ancestors got here in spaceships.
That would explain the missing link.

alphagruis

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 03:41:25 am »

No serious scientist ever claimed that "we evolved from chimps" or orang-outangs or whatever presently living ape. That's just non sense verbiage from people who don't know what they speak about.

One may dislike it, but yes everything still points to the fact that we have a common ancestor with chimps even if we don't know yet what precisely he looked like.

To look at the whole evidence at hand in favor of this statement takes a lot of time and studies,  unfortunately.

Offline instant

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 03:58:17 am »
SOrry but i dont buy we evolved from swamp slime.. just my opinion..

alphagruis

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 04:30:47 am »
SOrry but i dont buy we evolved from swamp slime..

Nor do i or any scientist i know of, Instant   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk