Author Topic: Provident Village Marikina: We need help, donations, relief goods  (Read 2599 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Provident Village Marikina: We need help, donations, relief goods
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:29:34 pm »
This flash flood today is the worst and fastest flash flood in history. Sure there were other floods in the past, but none as fast an unexpected as today and still ongoing. Submerging two story houses!!! In the past only one floor would be submerged, and it took TIME! This was INSTANT! Absolutely no warning whatsoever.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2009/09/26/provident-village-marikina-we-need-help-donations-relief-goods/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Provident Village Marikina: We need help, donations, relief goods
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 06:24:44 am »
    I’m writing this because some people who read the blog may have no idea that local lives can be affected for months or a year etc. I hope your family’s health fares perfectly despite the temporary change in diet. Is your family able to totally avoid packaged food again now and go back to their previous eating?

From myhealthblog.org/2009/09/26/provident-village-marikina-we-need-help-donations-relief-goods/
They sat it out with the neighbors. They are eating cornflakes for breakfast! Horrors! Water is still waist deep so i cant fetch them yet.

My family went through something like that and half got coughs from grain and packaged food due to fruit trees destroyed by the natural occurrence. Food availabilities were back to somewhat normal in little over a month but no more fully ripened local fruit for about a years and a half, food we had depended on for the bulk of our diet. Other families’ members died due to illness from temporary changes like no running water for same amount of time etc.  Believe me, donations were appreciated of toothbrushes, paper-towels, toilet tissue, etc. 

Think about it, how life might be different in the Philippines right now than it was before this natural catastrophe.  If anyone can help the people in the Philippines, please do.   

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk