Author Topic: Green house gases from cows.  (Read 2456 times)

Offline clarkscent

• Forager
    • View Profile
Green house gases from cows.
« on: October 18, 2016, 05:32:22 pm »
A big problem right now is the deforestation for pasture and green house gases emitted by Cows.

9% of 2014 greenhouse gas emissions was by argiculture acording to E.P.A

Some new research suggest the emissions to be around 21%.

Since our population is growing, if we would like to continue eating meat, what are our options if we dont want to heat up the planet. Maybe this new Lab-grown meat?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Green house gases from cows.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 07:09:45 pm »
Meat is not the problem. The vast areas used for agriculture are.

Lab-grown meat  will always be highly inferior in quality/nutrients compared to standard meats, no point.....  If you are really so concerned, eat lots of insects instead.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:17:15 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 02:49:22 am »
Attention brainwashed humans!

Cow Ass gas is totally organic and in no way is detrimental to the climate of earth.

In fact we are in a period of earths history which is marked by glaciation, and if indeed the earth is being warmed due to the actions of human kind, that may not be a negative thing, for if the world were to enter into an ice age, billions of more people would die, than if any hyped threat of the man made warming earth theories were to actually be true.

Suck on that Neil DeGrasse Tyson and all your elk
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 04:21:11 am »
God, I wish an Ice-Age would come... There would be skiing all year round in the Alps in every resort, the water in the Northern Mediterranean would be cool and refreshing in the summer instead of like tepid bathwater, travelling in the tropics would be more insect-free etc.. If the world population were reduced as a result, well I could  live with the pain....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk