Author Topic: Blood Shot Eyes  (Read 7283 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Blood Shot Eyes
« on: February 03, 2011, 09:10:23 am »
I've noticed that when I eat raw red meat (from a variety of cuts), within a half hour my eyes are blood shot. I takes this as not a good sign and there is some kind of strain on my body. So what do you think this is from? Eating too much? too much protein? Not enough Hydrochloric acid?  I've also noticed that red eyes only appear when I eat strictly meat and fat. Finally, my eyes seem to never turn red when the meat has been slightly cooked.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 09:15:25 am by Coatue »

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Shot Eyes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:31 am »
Thats odd. You should try HCL pills, maybe your body hasn't totally recovered yet. How long have you been raw paleo? Also if your detoxing and you smoked pot not all that long ago then could be that.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:17:48 am »
I've tried HCL tablets and I really dont think thats the answer. Im hoping high meat does the trick

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 07:55:07 pm »
Sounds like your imagining it.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 10:04:08 pm »
If it happens with raw meat but not cooked, it sounds like detox.

Aajonus says that washing your eyes with egg white will remove redness (and also improve vision). Use 1/2 tsp egg white in eye cups. Do it up to 3 times a day. He even claimed that in one case,  severely bloodshot eyes were eliminated 20 minutes after the egg white washing.

I never did this on a consistent basis, so I can't personally comment on how well it works. But it makes much more sense to me than HCL pills (or any other kind of pills).

Why do you think high meat will help?

Sounds like your imagining it.
It's quite easy to objectively verify bloodshot eyes. Not all health problems are "in the mind".

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 02:49:02 am »

Aajonus says that washing your eyes with egg white will remove redness (and also improve vision). Use 1/2 tsp egg white in eye cups. Do it up to 3 times a day. He even claimed that in one case,  severely bloodshot eyes were eliminated 20 minutes after the egg white washing.

what do you mean by eye cup? you mean just cupping your hands?

I give it a shot. I can already picture health conscious stoners of the future doing this. heh heh.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 04:26:33 am »
what do you mean by eye cup? you mean just cupping your hands?

A tiny glass that fits over the eye. Something like this:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/APP07/ItemDetail?SourceCode=INTL406

I give it a shot. I can already picture health conscious stoners of the future doing this. heh heh.
LOL

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 05:30:55 am »

It's quite easy to objectively verify bloodshot eyes. Not all health problems are "in the mind".

People aren't the best judge, especially on here.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 06:22:39 am »

hopefully I won't scratch my eye with the top of a Pellegrino. I don't have *bloodshot* eyes, but I wonder if its possible for the white to be almost entirely clear.

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 10:09:39 am »

I never did this on a consistent basis, so I can't personally comment on how well it works. But it makes much more sense to me than HCL pills (or any other kind of pills).

How long do you wash the eye for time? Does it matter what kind of eggs they are?

CitrusHigh

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 01:34:04 am »
haha I need to whip up a batch of egg white visine so people don't know when I'm stoned, I'm sure tetrahydrozoline is not good for the eyes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk