Author Topic: Can the destruction of earth and humans be restored?  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Raw Matt18

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Can the destruction of earth and humans be restored?
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:35:21 am »
The GMOs, pesticide, all the toxins, can any of these be reversed? Why is that humans a very smart species can send people to the moon and can go to space and make telephones and the internet. How can we be so smart on these subjects but be so dumb with health? How can we be so ignorant about this one specific portion but be so advanced in others? Did this start because our ancestors ate cooked meat and it damaged our sense of food of some sort? What do you think about what caused on to go down this path?
Ignorance is whats destroying our planet, our health, and our lives.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Can the destruction of earth and humans be restored?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:39:46 am »
It can't be reversed per se, but it can be fixed. How long it'll take, nobody knows.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Earth as a whole though.

http://youtu.be/z90So8IjMKI?t=1m12s

I am worried about our health, the health of us humans, I mean. I think there is a decent chance that we started eating cooked meat regularly as a result of a plan by those in power to keep the enslaved ones sick and dependent. I don't think that was the original reason for ever doing it, but I think there's a good chance that it is how it became ubiquitous.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk