Author Topic: Indiana seeker  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Ladyjustice

• Forager
    • View Profile
Indiana seeker
« on: October 14, 2009, 06:57:50 am »
Would like to know of any gaterings or clubs that extend info and or recipie trading. I live near Terre Haute.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Indiana seeker
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:54:22 pm »
While individual rawpalaeodieters do occasionally meet together, we haven't yet got to the stage where we're doing mass raw meetups. In a couple of years, I'd like to think that will change as membership continues to grow,
 and have already seriously considered arranging a future meetup in my Italian coastal villa for European Rawpalaeos as it's a beautiful place and situated right next door to the French Riviera which is a popular holiday destination for many Europeans. I suppose what we need is for a 1 or 2 people with reasonably large homes or lots of outdoor land to come forward for each major region and then have people sign up to any announcements of future planned meetups.

Your best bet is to check the thread re Aajonus' appearances in the Primal Diet forum and then go to any meeting which is reasonably close to you. Apparently, there are many people there who organise unofficial "Primal Potlucks" at other locations/times, where people bring their own raw food - but you can't easily reach them except at such gatherings.

Another, lesser option would be to contact your local Weston-Price chapter. It's a largely cooked diet but some WAPFers do eat raw meats such as raw liver, on occasion.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 11:27:13 pm »
I used to live in Indiana and still have family there, so I come to visit occasionally.  Perhaps share your contact info with me, and when I return to the state we can meet up?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 03:35:48 pm »
I live in Illinois about 4 hours from you!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk