Author Topic: First Civilisation on Earth Discovered in Southern Africa 200,000+ BCE  (Read 8056 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
First Civilisation on Earth Discovered in Southern Africa

Scholars have told us that the first civilisation on Earth emerged in a land called Sumer some 6000 years ago. The persistent research by South Africans Michael Tellinger, Johan Heine and a team of leading scientists, over an extend seven-year period, has resulted in astonishing new archaeological and scientific discoveries. It shows that the Sumerians and even the Egyptians inherited all their knowledge from an earlier advanced civilisation that lived at the southern tip of Africa more than 200,000 years ago… mining gold.

These were also the people who carved the first Horus bird, the first Sphinx, built the first pyramids and built an accurate stone calendar right in the heart of it all. Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among millions of circular stone ruins, ancient roads, agricultural terraces and thousands of ancient mines, left behind by a vanished civilisation which they now call the FIRST PEOPLE. These were the ancestors of all humans today with an advanced knowledge of energy fields through planet Earth.

They carved detailed images into the hardest rock, worshipped the sun, and are the first to carve an image of the Egyptian Ankh – key of life and universal knowledge, 200,000 years before the Egyptians came to light. Tellinger presents this groundbreaking new evidence in which is released in his latest book Temples Of The African Gods. It graphically exposes these discoveries and will undoubtedly be the catalyst for rewriting our ancient human history. The new release is a continuation of Tellinger’s previous books Slave Species of god and Adam’s Calendar which have become favourites with readers in over 20 countries.

Source and many pictures: http://www.michaeltellinger.com/stone-circles.php

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Great find, GS!

The Bronze Age river-valley version of civilization (Tigris-Euphrates, Nile, Indus, Huang He) is a great example of Eurocentrism. In the Eurocentric view, civilizations spread from the Mediterranean south into Africa. It's a highly racist view of history, giving Africans the role of primitive tribal savages. Often, Eurocentrism attributes any sign of ancient civilization in Africa to visiting Greeks.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
This nonsense should not be taken seriously. It is all part of the ancient astronaut notions  that von Daniken, among others, espoused.  To be placed  along with the flat earth theory or UFO abduction stories  in terms of credibility.

I was always amazed at how gullible people were as regards von Daniken.  Yet his claims were so easily debunked.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
This nonsense should not be taken seriously. It is all part of the ancient astronaut notions  that von Daniken, among others, espoused.  To be placed  along with the flat earth theory or UFO abduction stories  in terms of credibility.

I was always amazed at how gullible people were as regards von Daniken.  Yet his claims were so easily debunked.

ARCHEOLOGY.... ruins... plenty... you cannot wish this away with your reply.  They remain there for other archeologists to study and for a new South African tourism to BOOM soon.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
more extensive discussion on Viewzone with the next page showing how they estimated the age of the area.

http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendarx.html

many will not want to believe what the sumerians or the translation of sumerian text has to say on human creation... but the RUINS the ARCHEOLOGY the mines are all there.

And with google maps coordinates.

Check it out.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:05:10 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Here are a couple of  links debunking this nonsense:-

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/michael-tellinger-and-the-counterfactual-romance-of-ancient-astronauts

http://01universe.blogspot.co.at/2012/05/south-african-crank-of-week-michael.html

Good god, he is not even an archaeologist, just a former rapper and pharmacist.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/michael-tellinger-and-the-counterfactual-romance-of-ancient-astronauts

http://01universe.blogspot.co.at/2012/05/south-african-crank-of-week-michael.html

Both your links are B.S. - nobody cares about character assassination of Michael.
Nobody cares if he believes in Annunaki origins of humans.

The only important thing are those MANY MANY MANY RUINS and traces of a past civilization.
Those ruins deserve to be dated and studied by allegedly more "reputable" archaeologists to satisfy everyone's curiosities.

Aren't YOU the least bit curious?

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile

How do you debunk ancient ruins a few hundred thousand years old??? They are there, fact of absolute reality. You can not deny it or refute it. They are there. There's nothing to debate or discuss here. If you deny it, if you oppose it, then you have not done your research!

The ancient astronaut thing... extremely likely it was true, in fact it is much unlikelier that it wasn't.
What has the "elite" done ever and always to those who present evidence to such concepts and ideas? They have always and ever branded those individuals insane and lunatics, and "conspiracy theorists", while generating lies and fantasies against them. And have they ever given them a chance to present and explain themselves to the public without the authority first biasing the public? No.

Do you also deny that the official stories about our history are lies and true fantasies, and half-truths?
Do you as well deny there's an "elite", that consists of ancient bloodlines - a few families - who have a global agenda?
Do you deny that those ancient bloodlines own (almost) every government and corporation and organization?
Do you deny those families have generated (almost) all money on the planet?

Michael Tellinger talks how society should get rid of money and work and live for the benefit of all (the exact same concept, with the exact same details, I came up with years ago completely on my own without knowing anyone had ever conceived the same, and when talking to others about it they simply oppose(d) it without thinking). If he lied about all the rest then why would he want such a thing? And if he was wrong then why are those ruins there? And why is so much connected to those ruins and those areas? What you insist about him doesn't fit with what he's done and who he is as a person! And, above all else, the ruins are there! Millions of ruins!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Here is a different take on the ruins in South Africa.

http://mg.co.za/article/2013-11-14-walking-in-the-ruins-of-a-lost-world

A forum discussing this find...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004009

"How is it a hoax, as far as I can tell the structures exist, the question should be how old are they."

Tourist accommodations are available.
http://www.sa-venues.com/attractionsga/cradle-of-humankind.htm

Evidence via Google Maps in a video:
Mysterious Stone Circles Of South Africa

The age of the Egyptian Pyramids is put into question!
The lncorrect Dating Of The Great Pyramid ~ The Pyramid Code

10+ MILLION RUINS

Scattered in Southern Africa... sparsely populated today...

There used to be something spectacular in this part of the world!

MITOCHONDRIAL EVE, same era, same location as this "first civilization"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Convergence of evidence or pure coincidence?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:37:36 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline colorles

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
wouldn't surprise me the notion of an ancient african civilization, given just how resource rich a continent it is

however the notion of them mining gold...something that has no objective value in innovation, but has only traditionally been used to manipulate and exploit people; in other words, the exploiters make people believe that something useless has value, "trade" with them and tinker with the interest and numbers a bit...and with the proper skill at doing so you can corrupt entire civilizations and turn them into mere puppets to your will

point being, whenever people started to believe that gold had value, humanity began the corrupt cycle it finds itself in today. and the notion that this may have been going on in differing parts of the world for hundreds of thousands of years...is kind of scary considering that the manipulators could just exploit and leech off of civilzations, and then when they got close to destroying themselves simply use all the power and resources they have acquired through their exploits, to "jump ship" and go currupt and subjugate a differnt group of people. nothing more than a parasite that takes everything from its host, and when said host is on the brink of death, uses the power it stole from its host to successfully integrate into and infect a different host, further continue the cycle

for all we know this cycle could have been going on for many thousands of years

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
*sigh* I am amazed that anyone could still believe in the ancient astronaut claims even when there is no evidence to support such insane theories. As for  Southern African ruins mentioned by Tellinger, I recall reading about such ruins  ages before and they are clearly not hundreds of thousands of years old, just  a few hundred years old, such as the ruins of Greater Zimbabwe.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
*sigh* I am amazed that anyone could still believe in the ancient astronaut claims even when there is no evidence to support such insane theories.

*sigh* And how many times must I repeat that we can stuff the ancient aliens / astronut claims.  There are hundreds of thousands or millions of RUINS in Southern Africa and they need to be studied. 

Change is coming in the dating of human civilizations... multiple disciplines are coming together... underwater cities being discovered... and now this enormous expanse of ruins in a vast area.

Just you wait and see.

Come up with the links to counter claims about this area being young so we can cross examine.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

"...at its peak, could have housed up to 18,000 people."

That "Great Zimbabwe" is NOT what this First Civilization is all about.

There are THOUSANDS of gold mine shafts.

There are MILLIONS of stone circles.

Which means this Southern African area used to have an IMMENSE civilization... probably even more immense than our biggest "mega-metropolises" that we have today.

It is mind boggling.

-----------

Someone already asked more questions about the gold mining:

"To step back for a moment, and look at the facts, we see that the mining operations in the main area of ancient settlements have taken place up until about 16,000 to 20,000 BC. After that, the mines seem to have been abandoned for a period of time, before modern man reopened some of them for present day mining. If the Sumerians did get gold from these people in South Africa, they must have kept a need for gold going for a long time. Which presents the question: If they mined for tens of thousands of years, where is all of the gold? The amount of gold mined in that time would make a pile big enough to gold plate one of the pyramids, or maybe even build one from gold!

The matter that presents itself is this. The amount of gold that was removed from the ground during that time is colossal.  There is a lot of gold in the world now, but not near what was mined in the times these settlements were occupied. If the gold was hidden, it would have surfaced by now. If the gold had been used for various reasons throughout Africa and the middle east, it would be part of existing artifactual evidence due to the fact that no one disposes of gold, ever.

There just isnt enough gold in the world to explain nearly 50,000 years of mining.

Wherever the gold went, or was placed, was clearly of importance to the people of the Maputo gold mines. Their entire existence was built on efficient methods of mining the gold, and keeping the health of the miners in good accord. They were not nomadic, and had no need to travel. This is what led to the amazing size and sprawl of the settlements. They had no need for any outside intervention and lived for milleniums in a civilized manner which belies the technology of the time."

http://www.floridafusion.com/blog/?p=152

My short possible hypothesis is...  how about that gold could have gone most of it to some Atlantean  lost land mass now under the ocean?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:35:40 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Andrew Collins tours this area with Michael Tellinger.

Andrew is open minded.
He states that he disagrees with Sichin's translation of the Sumerian texts about ancient aliens.
And Andrew does not readily agree with the dating of these sites.
And since he is open minded he encourages many archaeologists to come over and excavate what needs excavating and settle many questions.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/txsa_4_adams.htm

Offline colorles

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
first off i'l start by saying that i do not agree, nor disagree with any of this. the fact of the matter is if some civilization 50,000 years ago or whatever was mining, or for the matter any civilization right now mining gold, does not concern me nor anybody else for the matter. gold has only one use: to distort and subvert economies, on any scale

and if gold was indeed being mind'd in such amounts, then it must have been being used to distort and subvert economies on a large scale. we've all seen what such antics have done in modern times; any world situation with that much emphasis put on gold mining, would not have been any different. just a different time

where all the gold went? well, it no secret that the devious manipulators that pull the strings on the world's economy, do so through their manipulation of gold; a shiny metal of no real objective value, has been made an economic standard. and the only people fully aware of its inherent worthlessness, are the manipulators themselves. no doubt they are laughing at all the corrupted fools that literally sold away their lands and resources, sovereignty and very freedom, over a shiny worthless piece of metal. lets just put it this way: it didn't just disappear into thin air

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 03:11:32 am by colorles »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Tellinger only shows  a few photos of certain examples of ruins, hardly millions etc. , so you are exaggerating rather heavily. Basically, cultural diffusion would mean that if gold-mining had been invented c. hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago  then, soon after, other civilisations would have absorbed the techniques and practised them. No such evidence exists.
" Ron Paul.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
You think there is evidence to the "official" versions? Even logic itself doesn't support them.

It's not just the ruins and that specific area you need to concentrate on to to get an idea of the true scope of the issue. It's the entire planet:
1)Ancient "myths" and stories from all over the planet that in essence say the exact same.
Ancient stories from India describing scenes of nuclear explosions and radiation sickness.
2)Ancient buried cities in India with radiation levels tens of times higher than normal, with as well rock walls of buildings melted there and in other ancient ruins on the planet, also large fields of sand turned glass in deserts - all thousands of years old and the only way presently known how it can happen is with nuclear explosions.
3)All those mines in southern Africa. There are tunnels there that are even 6-7 kilometers deep, with such precision even today's technology couldn't do it. Documents uncovered stating that such tunnels must be kept secret, from the public.
4)Where's the gold?
5)Pyramids and structures built of stone blocks so heavy and so big with "modern" technology you can not move them! And what? They built them with ropes and pulleys?!?!?! Seriously!
6)Egyptian pyramids are not tombs - no corpses were ever found from there.
7)Pyramids in Europe, bigger than those of Egypt and much older.
8)Pyramids in China. Mayan, Incan pyramids, or however they're called.
9)Extremely likely pyramids in South Africa, as Tellinger pointed them out.
10)In mexico forests full of ancient cities and ruins.
11)Somewhere between Japan and Tai, I think it was, towns underwater, about 15 thousand years old.
12)Stonehenge and others like constructs are emitting higher than normal energy waves, which have been measured. They are also emitting sound frequencies. And they are reported to be hundreds of thousands, even millions of years old. You think some "cavemen" pulled them up with ropes and pulleys to specific energetic points on the planet, with such mathematical precision? Give me a break...
13)"UFO" sightings for all over the planet for decades and longer. And what does the media say about those? If they weren't real then why the fuck are there so many reports of "UFO" sightings?
But they aren't alien, definitely not all. It's our, human technology, kept away from the public.
14)Sightings of "bigfoots", "almas" and others all over the planet for decades and longer. If it was such a BS then why are there so many reports? And why does the media, without true investigation brand them as fantasies and lunacies? (Personally I'd say it's good there's no investigation - let them live in peace.)
15)Why are products we use designed to break quickly?
16)The first cars were electric. They had the biggest demand. Yet now there's combustion. New electric cars have come and gone. WTF is going on?
17)Why is the development of important and world-changing technology and knowledge being suppressed and hidden from the public?
18)Both world wars were funded by the same banks, which were owned by the same individuals.
19)Why are "primates" with 48 chromosomes? We are with 46... Dafuq??? And we're supposed to be "related".
20)Why is our DNA riddled with mistakes and flaws? The kind that are now known to be produced in genetic manipulation (genetic engineering), splicing or whatever it was.
21)Food and medicine. I think you know enough about this...
22)Why does money only exist in our minds as a concept? There is no such thing as money, yet people live by it. It's not natural. Who made it up? Where did money originally come from? Because it is not part of life. Life would not evolve to create such an abomination - because it gets in the way of life.
23)Why are humans being brought ever closer to total enslavement and control?
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Wake up!

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Tellinger only shows  a few photos of certain examples of ruins, hardly millions etc. , so you are exaggerating rather heavily. Basically, cultural diffusion would mean that if gold-mining had been invented c. hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago  then, soon after, other civilisations would have absorbed the techniques and practised them. No such evidence exists.
No evidence exists because you just made this "idea" up.

You don't make things up and then begin looking for evidence that would support the idea. You follow the evidence and it leads you wherever it leads you!

You say other civilizations would have absorbed the techniques. Give us proof that they would. Not that they "did", but that they would.
What do you base your claim on?

With your assertion you hint at viewing gold as some extremely valuable thing, and as if the value of it was inherently understandable. As if anyone should know it from birth onward, as if its value of some (magical) kind was part of life. Now why would you give ground to such interpretation? Are you even aware of what you are suggesting? (This is where other peoples absorbing the techniques would come in - because gold is valueless, it is just a mass of specific energy that definitely has good uses in some technologies, but that's all. And people who have no idea, no conception, about any really worthwhile uses for gold would just out of nowhere want to dig it up and process it? You can't even make proper basic tools out of it! --- your claim refuted.)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
nummi's earlier post is so insane and evidence-free that I do not even need to acknowledge it as greater minds than mine have already done so on countless occasions re debunking UFO  so-called "evidence" etc. etc. etc.

I never said that gold was  inherently valuable in itself, you made that up.

Basically, read up about cultural diffusion as a concept. There, you will find endless examples of civilisations adopting foreign techniques etc. Only totally isolated civilisations did not have this benefit.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk