Author Topic: New kettlebell phenomenon among Palaeo community  (Read 3084 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
New kettlebell phenomenon among Palaeo community
« on: September 21, 2017, 02:19:24 am »
https://www.kettlebellmovement.com/what-does-paleo-have-to-do-with-kettlebells/

I have just ordered 3 kettlebells and have just been using the one I got today. I just lifted the 20kg kettlebell up and down 15 times every couple of hours, but felt great afterwards, no doubt due to my metabolism suddenly speeding up. I used to lift standard weights at the gym up to 70kg(for squats) but they did not seem to provide much real functional strength. Kettlebells allow more muscles to be used when lifting/swinging, such as the wrist muscles, among others. As a result, one gets much more of a workout from them than from standard weights which are much heavier.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: New kettlebell phenomenon among Palaeo community
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:17:34 am »
So far, so good. Naturally, I normally use   the neuroprogrammer 3 brainwave entrainment/brain.fm  and the Kasina light/sound brainwave entrainment devices to enhance focus and get me to sleep at night,  or relax during lunch-hours(all available on my PC except for the Kasina which is like a walkman of sorts), but, as soon as I am home, I now often prefer using the kettlebells every 2 hours or so  whenever I am tried or tense, as the effect on my mood and metabolism etc. is very uplifting.

Bear this in mind:- much of Mankind's efforts have been devoted to changing one's mood or state, often via innocent or harmful means. Having access to quicker, more harmless methods such as the above allows us to avoid more harmful means.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk