Author Topic: Pineapples!  (Read 1392 times)

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Pineapples!
« on: August 27, 2023, 10:01:47 am »
Been inspired lately consuming pineapples because the vendor at the side of the road who sells loads of pineapples has switched to selling pineapple juice instead!

The same fresh raw ripe pineapples, they put in a blender and put a block of ice in a big dispenser.

Then they sell it at 25 Philippine pesos per cup with straw as shown.

So convenient and so refreshing.  I've never eaten so much pineapples on a regular basis.

Their pineapples come all the way from Baler and this vendor stand is in La Union by the beach.

Hope you guys try this idea yourselves, makes feeding the family pineapples easier and more plentiful, super cheap!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Pineapples!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 06:18:46 pm »

i'd be careful with the pineapples; i was eating one a day for a couple of years and wound up with a mouth full of cavities.

Offline antoine bechamp

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 09:50:35 pm »
i'd be careful with the pineapples; i was eating one a day for a couple of years and wound up with a mouth full of cavities.

one entire pineapple PER day is quite extreme... if you ate 1/8th of a pineapple per day that would be different

even aajonus recommended a few tablespoons per day with meat to help digestion

why did you eat one entire pineapple per day for years ? what did you hope to achieve ?

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 06:01:19 pm »
one entire pineapple PER day is quite extreme... if you ate 1/8th of a pineapple per day that would be different

even aajonus recommended a few tablespoons per day with meat to help digestion

why did you eat one entire pineapple per day for years ? what did you hope to achieve ?

that was 20 years ago and i was living in panama at the time and i ate them because i was eating a fruit based diet and local pineapples where cheap, abundant and delicious.  pineapples and bananas, from my farm, were my staples.

it was about that time that started my transition from vegan to low carb.  i've recently started consuming more carbs hoping to find a balanced woe to deal with the heat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk