Author Topic: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!  (Read 59217 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« on: October 06, 2011, 08:35:05 am »
My 10 year old boy has an eczema outbreak! Very bad. Very painful. Cush will be missing class today again for the 2nd straight day. His eczema crept up on us until it became bad. Busy parents. We realized this on the evening of October 4, 2011 and I took the reigns and said… no compromise. Do what it takes.

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/06/child-eczema-treatment-child-eczema-cure-part-01-with-video/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:48:54 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Child Eczema Treatment, Child Eczema Cure – with Video and Pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 01:35:51 pm »
I recommend raw animal fats, vitamin D, and sun exposure.  This is an autoimmune issue, and the vitamin D will calm down his immune system.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 04:00:29 pm »
    It looks bad.  Any idea what triggered it?  I'm going to follow this.  I want to see how it cures.  Your son's face is beautiful.  Would coconut oil on the skin help?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 04:25:56 pm »
   It looks bad.  Any idea what triggered it?  I'm going to follow this.  I want to see how it cures.  Your son's face is beautiful.  Would coconut oil on the skin help?

My guesses are:

- the known sand flies in his school woods area where they do gardening
- the laundry soap brand from Amway where my mother in law is a member of
- maybe his liver is just weak and cannot handle the above two plus all the cooked meat and rice... this son of ours the first born received all our bad pre-health aware crap ( soya in eutero, soya, vaccines, drugs in eutero )

I recommend raw animal fats, vitamin D, and sun exposure.  This is an autoimmune issue, and the vitamin D will calm down his immune system.

Any vitamin D brand? Links to online supplements of Vitamin D you can recommend?  I've never used vitamin D supplements.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 11:06:05 pm »
Fermented cod liver oil. The best source of food derived vitamin D. Also Duck eggs and fish roe.

www.greenpasture.org

I know humans aren't livestock, but the vet that I trust recommends upping the dosage of Boron in the mineral lick of stock suffering from Eczema.

The cows that I got from the dairy I worked at have eczema, but not nearly as badly as the ones still at the dairy. I took them down to half the feed I was feeding them, switched them onto organic feed, added kelp to their diet and also gave them redmond's salt block. I think next year they won't get eczema. Eczema in stock is usually brought on during periods of high summer heat.

Again, we aren't ruminants, but I think that a lot that works for them will work for us too.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 01:57:20 am »
I just want to wish you the very best working with your little cutey pie Good Samaritan.

Will your wife support you and help you with the cure?

What is your son's diet like now?

Thanks for sharing the process with us.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 05:47:13 am »
What is your son's diet like now?

Strinct raw paleo diet of course. (2 days now)
And asking his little instinctive requests.
He likes squid and rambutan.
I gave him clams, beef, fish, durian, duck eggs, calamansi and wild honey, coconuts

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 06:23:05 am »
What was he eating before the last 2 days GS when the excema developed?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 07:39:07 am »
What was he eating before the last 2 days GS when the excema developed?

Cooked paleo diet + the ever present Filipino white rice.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 12:11:10 pm »
My guesses are:

- the known sand flies in his school woods area where they do gardening
- the laundry soap brand from Amway where my mother in law is a member of
- maybe his liver is just weak and cannot handle the above two plus all the cooked meat and rice... this son of ours the first born received all our bad pre-health aware crap ( soya in eutero, soya, vaccines, drugs in eutero )

Any vitamin D brand? Links to online supplements of Vitamin D you can recommend?  I've never used vitamin D supplements.

Stop washing him with any kind of soap.  That will only aggravate it.  Avoid washing him with hot water, too...use barely-warm water, if you have to wash him.

The only brand I've found that works is Now brand softgels, but I've only tried two brands.  Carlson's vitamin D drops definitely don't.  You would probably want to give him about 1000 IU per day, for about 3 days, and see if that helps or not.

Definitely make sure he's getting some fat, otherwise the vitamin D won't work.   

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »
Cherimoya, is there a minimum of fat necessary for the vitamin D to be effective or is it the kind of thing where the more, the better? Would putting something like coconut oil directly on the skin be helpful with absorption?

GS - white rice. That must have been hard for you to see with what you know. Glad you got hold of the reins!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 02:06:53 am »
Another theory of cause my wife and I think is:

- in our retreat house that lasted 10 days our children ate a lot of deep fried duck from a duck outlet.  Maybe they used some common commercial cooking oil that made that duck fat toxic.  I know all 3 kids ate a lot of those ducks.

- I think it's weak kidneys and weak liver.  Possibly from eating too much cooked meat and not enough fat.

- Or maybe my son is not built for cooked food.  This is our 1st born son's nth health crisis.

- Our 2nd boy has some eczema himself.  He's responding well to the probiotics.

- Maybe our 1st born son is allergic to the probiotics.  I stopped those on him.

----------

The acupuncturist couldn't make it this afternoon so tomorrow morning my wife is taking our son to the chiropractor.

The acupuncturist comes Sunday morning.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 03:04:46 am »
Cherimoya, is there a minimum of fat necessary for the vitamin D to be effective or is it the kind of thing where the more, the better? Would putting something like coconut oil directly on the skin be helpful with absorption?

You wouldn't want to go over about 80% fat by calories.  Anything up to that is fine. 

That's a good question about oil on the skin.  I've wondered about that.  My only concern would be that some oils might act as as sunscreen, reducing the amount of UV light that reaches the skin, and therefore reducing the amount of vitamin D produced.   Otherwise, I don't think it could hurt.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 10:46:50 am »
My wife took our son to the chiropractor Saturday morning.

Dr. Brush said:

"Cush's pelvic rings are counter rotated."

So he fixed it.

I wonder what those are.

But I'm sure that will help.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 10:52:56 am »
The great Sifu Sam arrived this morning for Cush's acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine advice.

Sifu's best guess:

- Allergy to DUCK. (cooked duck to be precise)
- same as some people are allergic to chicken... from the looks of it, it is duck allergy
- and lately, this son of mine's favorite food is deep fried duck. (I do wonder what the supplier fries the duck in, maybe that too)
- Maybe raw duck is better.

But for the moment we are staying away from duck... even duck eggs.

So it is back to raw beef and durian for my boy.  I remember that combo working really well for him when I treated him for primary complex / tuberculosis.

Sifu did:

- acupuncture
- with mox
- then gave armadillo pills for getting rid of poisons / duck allergen
- gave a chinese cream to be mixed with activated charcoal to help suck out poisons
- spirulina to tablets to help detoxify duck allergen

Sounds like a good theory so I'll give it a try.

The theory about what people are addicted to or have as favorite food may make them sick.

And of course we are sticking with RPD.  I got lots of good beef.

In the first place, my son on RPD can't eat raw duck.

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/10/child-eczema-treatment-child-eczema-cure-%e2%80%93-part-03-oct-8-update-acupuncture-and-duck-allergy/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:50:31 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 08:39:06 pm »
10 October - We took our son to the anthroposophic doctor.  Her opinion was weak liver and weak kidneys.  Eruptions look like undigested proteins.  She thinks son should go on a low protein diet for the moment.  Wife mis-interprets this as NO protein diet.

Goes to show us healers need to be careful in wording our prescriptions.  And we go on a continuous argument about this fact LOW protein, not NO protein.

Anthroposophic doctor of course gave her anthroposophic preparations for oral and topical.  I agreed with the topical to sooth my wife's fears and 1 oral to sooth her fears.

-------------

11 October - Supposed Coconut Juice and Coconut Meat fast.   Then in the afternoon a meeting with the great metaphysical healer Marlo... we drove all the way to Calamba City, some 1.5 hours away... 60 kilometers away.

Marlo did his metaphysical and prayer thing.  Then taught a herbal technique using freshly pounded turmeric in a hankerchief and scratched on the weeping wounds to bleed.  Painful for the boy.  He introduces 2 other herbs for us to try in the future.

We pass by the big wet market at Farmers cubao and buy raw beef for eating and raw beef meat therapy.  My boy hurriedly ate some 0.15 kg of raw beef, some 40% fat by volume over muscle.  Quickly before my wife comes back from buying fruits.  As she squirms at the sight of eating bloody raw meat.

In the evening, we did the suggestion of Marlo to do RAW MEAT THERAPY on the eczema ravaged skin.  I bought a big cut of freshly slaughtered beef and laid it on his left leg.  It was there for almost 1 hour.  Boy said it was soothing.

Wife cleaned up the boy with guava leaves concoction.  But that seemed to negate the soothing feeling of the raw meat therapy.  I believe this raw meat therapy should be left alone overnight.

Marlo says the theory is the waste that oozes out goes to the dead meat instead of sticking to human flesh.  Sounds like a good idea.

The same time around 11:30am I called up Vander Gaditano and got approval from him to try coffee enemas on my boy.  But this will have to wait as we were busy this afternoon going to and fro Calamba.

By the time this evening 8 pm that the coffee enema was ready, our boy was too tired and sleepy, it is his bed time.  Sigh... so off he goes to bed.

Pictures of Marlo and Raw Meat Therapy are forbidden for public viewing at the request of Marlo and my son.

----------

I look forward to tomorrow 12 october where we are scheduled to do some 3 coffee enemas spread out through the day.

I'm using organic coffee from Kalinga province.  And I have a brand new enema bucket.

This is the same brand of coffee used by my mother in law.  And I'm using her preparation procedures.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 02:12:41 am »
That's so funny GS because one of the first things I thought of was putting raw meat on the wounds - but wouldn't say such a thing. I feel it in my bones that you are on the right track with that! It's not only about absorbing the toxins - there are other healing elements to it.

Your boy was smart to choose you as a father.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 08:44:20 am »
Child Eczema Cure 12 October: With Vander Gaditano – The Greatest Healer

Healing my own child at home is getting to be stressful with a wife who believes in a different paradigm of healing (anthroposophic)… and thinks she can mix it with my hands on healing eczema cure protocol — absolutely NOT and I refuse my son’s healing to be sabotaged by mixing unknown to me “medicines” where the efficacy of my treatments with untold side effects from mixing MAY compromise the health of our patient. There are just too many cooks in this kitchen.

click for pics and full story

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/12/child-eczema-cure-12-october-with-vander-gaditano-the-greatest-healer/

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Child Eczema - I need all your HELP !!!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 10:48:06 pm »
My latest update about my son, please read:
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/10/15/child-eczema-treatment-candida-yeast-parasites-angle/

Our son's aggressive eczema has gotten worse and worse.
I've cured my eczema, my brother's psoriasis (and his son too), my 2nd son's eczema, other people...
But this 1st son's eczema is different, we need your help.

We resorted to topical steroids this evening so he can sleep.
I am asking for all your brainpower to help suggest things we can do to cure our son.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:59:10 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 11:03:43 pm »
I got a recommendation for:

- goji berries and raw eggs

- aconite nerve oil (for the pain)

- get blood tests and stool tests (look for deficiencies and parasites)

- Vitamin D supplements from NOW herbs.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:29:11 pm by goodsamaritan »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 11:19:53 pm »
I know you're in a hurry to relieve your son's suffering GS but it seems like you're jumping all over the place with treatments like the more the merrier.

With this kind of thing where there is a definite, acute cause the best thing to do is clear the system of everything questionable and feed only what you are sure isn't harmful.

So that means the cessation of

cooked foods
Sugars (even fruits!)
Exposure to any kinds of chemicals
Any foods with known reactions.

Meaning that you son should be eating only a very narrow group of known-safe nutrient dense foods. Typically that would be something like beef organs, muscle, fat and marrow. And everything else should be cut out. Raw green veggie juices are ok too as long as they are not root or high sugar veggies. The only other thing I would agree with is the green pastures fermented cod and/or skate liver oil, it is different from all other supplements in that it is essentially a food, not a fractured, highly processed substance. It is essentially high cod liver or high skate liver.

Then you wait for things to clear up.

Once they do, you expose him to extremely small doses of the most likely culprit, whether it be the duck or amway chemical or whatever you suspect most. Then you wait to see if there is any reaction, don't just look for skin reactions, notice if there are any reactions at all. If nothing happens after a week. Then either increase the dose of the suspected culprit or move on to a small dose of the next suspected culprit. Wait a week. And keep this up until you've isolated the offending substance(s).

It is an involved endeavor but because there is a cause that can be known and once known, controlled, it is worth the effort.

The other thing is this has apparently been an ongoing thing with your son so a diet and lifestyle journal is indispensable. If maintained dutifully and accurately it will quickly allow you to correlate outbreaks with certain stimuli and give you the power to guide your son's health.

Best of luck, these kinds of situations where the other guardian is not on board with what would cure the victim of the suffering are very difficult. I'm in nearly the exact same position as my baby sister suffers from bad eczema also and though I know what will cure her, my naive and ignorant, well-intentioned parents would rather pump her full of drugs and heavily processed "health" foods instead of even seriously considering my perspective with 5 years of intense study looking at what has the greatest impact on health.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:01:00 am by CitrusHigh »

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 11:32:48 pm »
How are his stools? Are they loose/runny?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline papangue

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 11:33:18 pm »
Just my thoughts...
Did you think about mercury?
I read in a French forum a long time ago that eczema is caused by mercury poisoning and that is a way for the body to get ride of it.
Was it exposed to any sources of mercury?
 IF eczema is really a way to get ride of mercury you should stick to raw paleo diet for a while to help the body detox and maybe do a chelation protocol.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 11:33:50 pm »
My fault too, just for him to eat, I give in to cooked  stuff.
Crap.
I put his raw bone marrow and dunk it in a soup because he refuses to eat raw bone marrow from the bone.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 12:19:21 am »
Maybe like, answer my question?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk