Author Topic: The Drug Cartel is at it again  (Read 1629 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The Drug Cartel is at it again
« on: April 11, 2013, 12:38:42 am »
I have a Zapper which I use for skin surface infection. I know people who have successfully used them for everything from Arthritis to cancer. Depending on the model and manufacturer, people report amazing results to no results.

I think it is operator talent that is the main determinant, however AFAIAC they work.

However, the people who have the most to lose from the proliferation of these devices is the drug companies and the Doctors who prescribe drugs, so they have a definite reason to exterminate these devices and have created the requisite laws to do so. Here is what happens when you give these characters free rein...

The difficulty here is that it costs a huge amount of money to prove anything and with a device as simple as these there is no likely financial compensation possible to recoup any research done. On top of that, the creator of this device (Hulda Clark) printed the design of the device in her book for anyone to make. A friend had an electronic tech build one for her and she used it to cure her Mother's arthritis.

BTW, this is not made up by some idiot on the internet, as someone actually contacted this officer and interviewed him and he verified the accuracy of the letter. There was an error in the category of electrical device, (officer's typo) but otherwise the letter is accurate and correct.

"Dear Sir Madam

I am a compliance inspector working for European Regulatory Affairs within the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, currently investigating the supply of Dr Clark Zappers to and for use on UK consumers and it has come to my attention that your website http://www.goodvitality.com/clarks-protocol-47-c.asp sells Dr Clark zappers.

The intended purpose for Dr Clark human use zappers is mainly the treatment of numerous illnesses including cancer and HIV so they are medical devices and as they depend on a source of electricity are classified as Class Iia medical devices requiring Notified Body Certification which they do not have.

As the zapper is intended to treat cancer it is not possible for the device to be legal to sell due to the cancer act of 1939.

I would be grateful if you would therefore remove it from offer and exposure for sale on your website http://www.goodvitality.com/clarks-protocol-47-c.asp within 7 days and supply me with full name and contact details of where you purchased them from.

Failure to remove Dr Clark Zappers from sale will result in enforcement action including deletion of domain www.goodvitality.com

Yours Sincerely

Leo Syron
Compliance Inspector
European Regulatory Affairs
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
5th Floor, 151 Buckingham Palace Road
London
SW1W 9SZ

Tel 020 3080 7207 "
Cheers
Al

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Drug Cartel is at it again
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 01:20:06 am »
Theyre out of control.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Drug Cartel is at it again
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:15:50 am »
nazis/commies/illuminaties
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk