Author Topic: HELLO!  (Read 3978 times)

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
HELLO!
« on: May 22, 2009, 01:02:13 am »
Hi. I've posted a couple of times, but am new so hello!

I think eating these foods are a very good idea, and personally do very well limiting carbs. I've quite slim, so weight loss isnt my goal, but rather just being healthy and strong. I'm 21, live in London, and have a keeen interest in all things human biology. I'm currently thinking about what to do with my life, and have settled on studying...yes...HUMAN BIOLOGY! Huzzar! I really should be writing a personal statement instead of being on here, but this is much more fun!

So hello everyone!

Dave

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: HELLO!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:13:48 am »
Love your avatar picture.
I assume that's you?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:59:58 am »
Love your avatar picture.
I assume that's you?

it most certainly is! hello!!

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:43:46 am »
What's up Dave.  What kind of raw animals foods do you like to eat?  Have you pretty much jumped on the bandwagon, or are you easing into it?
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 03:25:58 am »
Hey what's up? You seem to have a good enthusiasm.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 04:09:01 am »
    Hi PhatDave.  Nice to have you here   :)
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 04:57:09 am »
Thank you guy and gals, what a lovely reception. Hi to all. Its odd getting hellos after reading everyones comments for so long (particularly kyle's). its a bit like a book you're reading talking back to you!

I am truely enthusiastic about this subject. Perhaps it's because 'it' (ie. health, wellbeing, strength) directly affects everything that you do. The past year has been a real journey for me, and that journey has lead me here....

Oysters (from the market) have been my favourite from the past few days. Raw, fatty minced beef for supper is new but i think raw lambs liver blended with duck eggs is my only truely 'new' culunary experience. Which by the way was amazing, but thats a different story :)

Best place for food would easily be londons farmers markets. Marlybone is my favourite, and I highly recommend it.

David

ps.
grrrrrrrr!!! :p

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk