Author Topic: Are you eating CASTRATED livestock?  (Read 14036 times)

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are you eating CASTRATED livestock?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 12:00:58 pm »
Intrigued by "which is a real phenomenon"... can you describe the juicy details?

Seconding this. I was hoping to hear more from this thread, so I'm interested to know!
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Are you eating CASTRATED livestock?
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2014, 03:49:18 am »
There is a lot of stigma and many assumptions regarding this subject?

I still hear people religiously parroting the dogma that mature intact male animals have an unpleasant gamy taste and are not tender compared to cut animals. There is a distinct flavor that male animals have, but I personally find it very appealing, as long as the animal is fed on rich pasture . People who have been raised on neutered meat get accustom to feminine tasting animals. Withers and female animals are very difficult to distinguish from each other by taste, and probably impossible to do so if eatten cooked. Mature males do have a stronger taste that is distinctly different from females, neutered males,and the immature. I think that people who may not be accustom to the taste of fully mascline animals having been raised only on castrated or female animals, may find it unusual, but in no way is that a judgement on the quality or properties of the Meat.

That muskiness denotes a quality which promotes good health and vitality in the animal, and it is my view that these qualities can be transfers to people who consume their animals intact and at the peak of health and physical and hormonal prowess. The essence of maleness excreted by the testes will saturate the very being of the entire animal, it is an important part for the overall health and wellbeing of the animal

I notice a certain level of male enhancement soon after eatting a freshly slaughtered male animal. Its not an over the top instant reaction, but there is an increase in sex drive and a feeling of virility that occurs. I believe that the consumming a healthy balance of hormonal elements contained within the whole animal is more  complementary to the health of our own hormonal systems than consuming neutered and hormonally deranged animals produced by modern agriculture.

I advocate a holistic approach which avoids extremes and artificiality's such as eatting ungodly amounts of testicle to get a major testosterone boost. On the other extreme I do not think it is wise to avoid one gender or the other based primarily on your own gender or persumed hormonal needs . I have noticed that when I eat more than two or three females in a row, that I begin to loose my male drive and will begin to strongly crave the taste of Ram.

When I eat fresh ram testicles I will notice the effects. It is usually mild and most noticeable within the first week after a fresh kill. Heightened sex drive, constant spontaneous erections, a preoccupation with philanderers thought. When my testosterone levels are at peak i will notice my skin will become more oily, my urine will have the Oder of a musky ram. On the rare occasions I eat more than a couple of rams in a row I will begin to feel the effects of too much masculine flesh, which will make me want to breed and work until exhaustion. Female flesh is more bland, mild, and may have a calming effect in contrast to male animals. I think a balance between the sexes is necessary for optimal health

I think in order to maximize ones potential to benefit from eatting well balanced hormonally intact animals there are any other factors to consider. Having 90% of my caloric intake coming from raw flesh, while minimizing exposure to other artificial Hormonal influences(as much as possible) may be  responsible for my extra sensitivity to the gender of the animals I eat.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:10:18 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk