Author Topic: Malaria 100% cured overnight by Red Cross in Uganda with MMS  (Read 6717 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
http://www.health-recovery-info.com/2013/05/red-cross-cures-malaria-in-africa-using-mms-master-mineral-solution/

Yet this is dismissed by the FDA as dangerous etc. Clearly the Allopathic Doctor's union, the pharmaceutical cartel and the government that works hand in hand with them to stop people's right to be healthy and chose for themselves.

This group of miscreants have been getting away with murder for far too long.

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm220756.htm
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Malaria 100% cured overnight by Red Cross in Uganda with MMS
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 12:12:33 am »
We like all your posts and thank you for this important eye-opening  video.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 02:29:45 am »
Thanks Raw,

I have no experience with it, but a friend swears by it, and has cured a number of his friends from cancer and other issues. He uses it and other things. If I had cancer or other "incurable" diseases that would be one of the things I would use.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 03:44:48 am »
Great info.  They should try this in Palawan.  I'll pass on to my wife.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 08:59:40 am »
Here is his website:

http://www.health-recovery-info.com/2013/02/educate-yourself-cure-yourself-with-the-basics-of-mms/

There is a few articles there on MMS as well as other things.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:54:55 pm »
My family has used and encouraged friends to use mms for many things. Our neighbor healed chronic foliculitis, which makes his hair grow into his skin, on his face. He was in constant pain/discomfort, considering suicide. Doctors couldn't help. One week of mms applied topically, 95% healed.

dad used it in his cancer protocol.

Urinary tract infection healed in less than a day for grandma.

colds were shorter for us all.

It's good stuff.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 11:20:50 pm »
Sounds a lot like H2O2.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 12:46:38 am »
Sounds a lot like H2O2.

Both are oxidators. Mms is chlorine dioxide. ClO2
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 02:17:37 am »
I tried it for some time, went through several bottles, in fact still read his newsletter, and tend to believe it's true.  When I first tried it, it kept my mouth and tongue very clean, quite impressive.  Then it had lost it's effect.  I think it also ( and they write about it now ) slows healing of wounds,, you have to use a Very dilute solution.  The one Loose piece of fact they promote is this neg and pos charge thing.  That it Only goes after one and not the other.   Seems a little exaggerated.  I eventually stopped for I found it wasn't really helping much,, not that I had some sort of illness.  It would be interesting if some one was a biologist is to see what effect it would have on say kefir, or saurkraut, or the bacteria in a stool,  to determine if it really can selectively blow open Only detrimental cells.  I'm surprised that they don't illustrate this themselves, which leads me to believe it doesn't work that way, as promoted.  And if not, then it's more like an anti-biotic in that it will destroy the good and bad bacteria.    When I used it for maintaining quartered lambs hanging in a non humidity controlled fridge, it seemed like it would kill all the mold etc growing on the meat.  But who knows. 

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 02:39:47 am »
Some people have a really tough time with it. I wouldn't use it unless I had a problem.
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 05:32:49 am »
I wonder why comments are disabled on the video?

Raw-Al, Did you yourself witness the alleged cures with MMS that your friend reported? Given your reports that you haven't tried it and that you know that some people have had a really tough time with it, how do you know that warnings about it are completely wrong and somehow murdering people? Have you investigated the possible side effects?

How is the sodium chlorite used in the MMS protocol manufactured?

I see that Jim Humble charges $12.95 to $199 for MMS materials at http://www.miraclemineral.org and Andreas Ludwig Kalcker sells some of Humble's materials and his own at http://voedia.com/prestashop. Is that a potential profit motive?

Do you have any third party sources (ie, sources other than MMS sellers and promoters like Jim Humble, Andreas Kalcker, and their supporters)?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:22:16 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 08:05:51 am »
Re the comments section disabled, as you know there is a certain subspecies of humans who find it necessary to trash everything.

Some people (me) have a tough time with aspirin, as it is acidic and it does nothing but cause issues. Practically every drug/food/drink in existence will adversely effect someone, somewhere.

One day I can eat raw liver and the next day it might make me gag.

Re the warnings. Not sure what warnings you are referring to but the drug cartel warns us all about everything except their wares. They've been doing that as long as they have existed. Snake oil was the first of their many smear campaigns, they've indulged in. The only time they warn people about their products is when they are forced to.

I have not tried it and have not witnessed anyone trying it, but I have a friend who has fixed a number of people from a wide variety of issues including and most prevalently cancer.

Another person (who used to post here) found it terrible to consume. Another friend found it hard to take. I think the method is to mix some up in the AM and sip it all day while working on something serious, but you'll find that people have their own ways of consuming it. Lots of Youtubes.

In a similar vein, I did try H2O2 for awhile and did not really get any benefit, mainly because I had no issues to deal with, but a close friend did it and got a world of good from it. It eliminated annual allergies and rosacea. Yet the drug cartel has managed to curtail the sale of it. They are sneaky F#$^@rs

Re: where to get it... I have a contact or two, but it is actually used for something else, but I've forgotten what. You can buy it by the barrel I believe for something related to disinfecting, but it is not bleach as some of the QW idiots claim.

Just google it and you'll probably get a number of hits. It shouldn't be that expensive. Basically someone gets a barrel of it and subdivides it into small bottles.
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 09:26:01 am »
If I had an effective product/therapy, I would leave the comments open, as the positive comments and success stories would eventually overwhelm the negative. Blocking them doesn't guarantee that the product/therapy is ineffective or risky, but it does raise questions.

You're right that every medicinal/therapeutic, even aspirin and liver, can have side effects, so doesn't it make sense for someone to provide warnings about the risks, rather than just the potential benefits? In the USA, the law requires reporting potential side effects with every Px drug, so I'm not sure what you're referring to about no warnings for drugs. Of course, Big Pharma only does it because the government forces them to, and often the warnings are incomplete or insufficient, but every Px drug does have at least some. Wasn't snake oil sold without prescription by mostly relatively small operators, much like Humble and Kalcker, rather than Px meds sold by large drug cartels?

I investigate the potential side effects of all therapies, not just Px drugs, and I don't just go by the word of sellers of either Px drugs or complementary/alternative therapies. I try to do some investigating of my own, which fits with the frequent advice in this forum to learn more about the foods/foodlements/supplements/cosmetics we use, the producers of them and how they are made, which especially makes sense for those I've never used and haven't seen any skeptical, critical analyses of.

Have you investigated the possible side effects of the MMS therapy? Is Humble and Kalcker's selling of MMS-related stuff a potential profit motive? How is the MMS sodium chlorite manufactured? Where do the people who buy the barrels of it get it from? Have you Googled MMS and checked out any critical sources of info on MMS beyond MMS sellers and promoters like Jim Humble, Andreas Kalcker, and their supporters?

If you didn't witness the people your friend treated, how do you know he cured them with MMS, including of cancer?

If the answers are promising, I might investigate further.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 02:22:59 am »
This topic has caught my attention, especially the fact that the malaria cure was a one-dose miracle, yet the discussion here seems to include multiple doses. I would welcome any insights into why multiple doses would be necessary.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 11:08:44 am »
This topic has caught my attention, especially the fact that the malaria cure was a one-dose miracle, yet the discussion here seems to include multiple doses. I would welcome any insights into why multiple doses would be necessary.
Going on what I am told by someone who uses it frequently on himself and others with serious issues, It all depends.

Cancer is usually a bigger deal than some issues, so it would take maybe doing a month of a protocol, where you take a dose every hour for 8 hours a day, for a month. However for issues that respond more quickly it may be apropos to do what was in the vid: one dose. Maybe the age of the child was part of it.
Some people take a low dosage regularly but I would be disinclined to do that.

When you take it, you are not allowed to take vitamin C or anything that has plenty of it in it, because MMS like H2O2 is an oxidizer and will react to it. However unlike H2O2 you do not have to plan meals around it.
Cheers
Al

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 12:04:21 pm »
Thanks, raw-al, that makes sense. I googled MMS protocols and found a lot of information about specific treatments for various conditions. As you say, the protocols involve a certain number of drops in solution every hour for a certain duration of days. Even toothbrushing with MMS is suggested for gum disease and receding gum lines.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 12:14:14 pm »
You're welcome Eve.

Personally I found that raw meat seemed to cure my endless dental issues however I see your point. From what I can gather it is like a body disinfectant. II suspect that long term use of it would create other issues.

I will be able to report on it probably in a month because someone I know will be trying it for seasonal allergies.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 12:31:03 pm »
Where is a reliable website to buy MMS?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 12:52:06 pm »
GS,

The one I am familiar with is: http://www.health-recovery-info.com/contact-us/

That's the one I mentioned earlier. I know the guy to be honest and quite an interesting fellow. However I am sure there are ones closer.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk