Author Topic: Primal Newbie  (Read 2860 times)

Offline fahadullahkhan

• Forager
    • View Profile
Primal Newbie
« on: January 10, 2014, 12:33:05 am »
Hi guys, happy to be on board with everyone here.

Ate my first organic raw steak yesterday, and then had liquidy stools this morning.   I guess its transition time.  Would love to hear peoples experiences when they first started eating raw meat. 

God bless,

Fahad

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Primal Newbie
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 01:42:49 am »
Welcome, Fahad :)

I didn't have that same issue as you, mine got more 'normal'.  Olive oil and garlic might do that to me though if I ate too much or not a good source of oil. Did you try eating just meat alone?  I'm not saying it is the olive oil, but easy to test.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 01:48:33 am »
When I first started I had an unusual detox. The first 2-3 days I would have to visit the toilet every half an hour and had perpetual green diarrhea.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 02:48:12 am »
Ate my first organic raw steak yesterday, and then had liquidy stools this morning.   I guess its transition time.  Would love to hear peoples experiences when they first started eating raw meat. 

When you say you had your first organic raw steak, was it also grass fed? It's possible it wasn't grass fed and that's why you got loose stools.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline fahadullahkhan

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 03:28:48 am »
hey guys thanks so much for the responses, i live in bogota, colombia, unfortunately i have not been able to find a place yet which sells certified grass fed organic meat, so as of now i only buy organic certified meat.  I am going to try to take the meat without any olive oil as suggested.   I certainly have a less appetite than when eating non raw.

much love,

fahad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk