Author Topic: water controversy  (Read 11019 times)

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
Re: water controversy
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 03:26:10 am »
     I have Concen Trace, I'll add it to replace minerals. I want to find some rocks, or quartz crystals, any suggestions. What about adding a little green clay and letting it settle then pouring the clear water off. I could use the same clay container so that it stayed very moist. I like sea veggies, I'll try blending them to a pulp and see if they digest better. I want to get more Iodine after reading info fro Lex's journal.
     As far as restructuring the water goes. I'd rather not freeze it. I've put mason jars in the freezer before and they always crack when they thaw, not b/c of the expansion, it's the thawing. What about putting a mason jar in the sun/moon with a loose cover, or gauze cover? Does light restructure it? That would be easy.
     I have little herbs. I could put a fresh leaf in and let it float for a few minutes. Am I on the right track with the restructuring, or missing the boat? I look at waterfalls, streams, lakes, and snow melting ...so beautiful, I just want to gather it fresh, but then I open my eyes a bit wider and see the pollution. Such a huge problem, we are just trying to put together something decent to drink, to get through the day. :'(
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk