Author Topic: should i cleanse??  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Tim

• Forager
    • View Profile
should i cleanse??
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:07:46 am »
Hey everyone, im new here and am loving all the info i have been reading here. seems like a really great forum!!... anyway....

I was doing raw vegan, and not feeling well at all, to the point where actually eating SAD made me feel more balanced while i took a step back to re evaluate ( i see a majority of people here have the same background) Still feel pretty gross though from SAD. been eating crap like pizza, pasta, etc..

I Want to get back on a healthy clean diet and include paleo foods. What would be everyones advice? Should i just start eating a clean paleo diet, or should i do a cleanse first, and if so what kind of cleanse would you reccomend??? Ive tried cleanses before and it is very challenging because i have a very pysically demanding job (landscaping, digging, hauling etc...) so doing just water, or green juice etc doesnt work so well. but i feel polluted now and messed up from all the sugar of eating high fruit. would appreciate any advice! really psyched i found this forum!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: should i cleanse??
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 05:25:27 pm »
Well, then don't do the fast-option. Try cooked-palaeo instead and then gradually reduce the cooking-temperature over days/weeks/months until you can eat it raw at room-temperature. Please read the various sticky topics at the top of the General Discussions forum, to get an idea of what to do, where to buy from etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 06:12:48 am »
Hey there Tim!
Do you get weekends off? You could do a mini-fast of some sort if you get a couple days in a row off.
Of course fasting is not by any means necessary so you might do best to follow TylerDurden's advice as well.
Hope you learn a lot from this forum, I know I have.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 08:08:29 am »
Here is a list of my recommended detox protocols.

http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Tim

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 10:07:55 am »
Tyler, ive been reading the stickys and getting lots of info, the gradual decrease of temperature is a great idea, thank you!

Boxcar, yes i get weekends off. that is a great idea! i could fast from friday evening to monday morning. thanks!

goodsamaritan, thanks a lot for the link, that is very helpful!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk