Author Topic: womens health, fertility?  (Read 5094 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
womens health, fertility?
« on: February 21, 2010, 11:53:34 pm »
thought i would update and add this information in case anyone else has or is going through what i have, it may be of help:)

so in my past i had abused birth control, been anorexic/bulemic(underweight), abused alcohol, lived a generally stressful life, had mental disorder etc......
all of which lead to my adrenal glands failing and a lot of pyschosis as well as the absence of menstration...
i had my blood tests done after 2 years of not having had a period and found out what i was allergic to as well as the fact that i was not really producing any hormones anymore...i pretty much assumed i was post menopause, infertile etc....(i am 27 by the way) but cut out any thing i was allergic to, eat pretty low glycemic, have always exercised/had an active life, and started focusing on stress reduction...i have also been eating strictly raw meat/fish/organs for 6 months now...for a year i have been taking DHEA and was also taking dissecated adrenals but only for a few months...last month i decided i should take a wider range of glandulars so i started taking symplex f by standard process that contains thyroid, adrenal, ovary and pituitary glands.  last week i had my first period in three years.  i am also very much in tune with nature and figured that this might have also had to do with the largest full moon of the year happening two weeks prior to menstration and a lot of my work on my spirituality that has healed my mental disorders and perhaps energy blockages that had be clogged.  i attribute a lot of this to raw foods though, i have never felt so mentally healthy/happy/content in my life and now i am seeing physical benefits besides how well it has helped me to overcome hypoglyciemia, extremely low blood pressure and other ailments....

sorry if this is gross, i feel like i am going through puberty again but this might be helpful to some  -[ -[ -[ -[ :)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: womens health, fertility?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 11:58:29 pm »
...last month i decided i should take a wider range of glandulars so i started taking symplex f by standard process that contains thyroid, adrenal, ovary and pituitary glands.  last week i had my first period in three years.  ....

sorry if this is gross, i feel like i am going through puberty again but this might be helpful to some  -[ -[ -[ -[ :)

That's so great :) I'm so happy to read that.  Are you zc?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: womens health, fertility?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 12:03:55 am »
nope...i eat raw carrots, winter squash, root veggies, not a lot, maybe a few carrots or a cup of squash, as well as a lot of greens and seeds, i have also been eating the random avocado b/c i feel this craving for potassium...after i am done with these standard process glands i will probably by some of the raw dr. rons glands...i do not (yet!) have a source for actual glands so this is why i take the supplements :(
i have been takin 50-100 mgs of dhea and 4-6 of the standard process symplex f
thats a ton of dhea but it is the precursor to your body producing estrogen, progesterone and testosterone instead of cortisol, which is all i was producing and why i had no ability to cope with anything!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk