Author Topic: Radiation Poisoning is everywhere  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Radiation Poisoning is everywhere
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:26:31 am »
The Japanese quake nuclear accidents and Japan has woken me up to this, radiation poisoning is everywhere! The news said here where I live small "non lethal" doses of radiation are released everyday, if even less deadly than an x-ray. Blew my mind.

Can we escape radiation?
Is there radiation free areas?
Do we always have to radiation detox? They said organs, low carb, sea veg and etc detox it
Is this another reason why cancer is so high?
Are x-rays and etc safe or even paleo?

This has me so worried. I wish they would get rid of radiation but since it's so profitable they obviously wont.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Radiation Poisoning is everywhere
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 04:28:44 am »
Theres radiation everywhere. All life on this planet is technically radioactive. You live in the US you will be fine but if your in the western US you will get some radiation from Japan according to current news. Its not going to give you radiation poisoning but its definately not a good thing. Also x rays are not good for you at all and unless you really need it,you should try to avoid it at all costs.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Radiation Poisoning is everywhere
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:05:44 am »
There is no escape but eating lots of RAF will help no doubt.

Remedies for Radiation Contamination
Here are the things that effectively helped me reduce radioactive toxins and symptoms in my body: Organic no-salt raw cheeses eaten frequently will help absorb and neutralize free-radical radioactive minerals; aloe vera gel eaten directly from the plant (do not eat green skin) helps soothe and heal radiation burn..... Oranges and avocados eaten together help neutralize radiation; pineapple and no-salt raw cheeses eaten together help dissolve cellular radiation damage and harness byproducts; papaya eaten with no-salt raw cheeses helps prevent scarring; no...-salt raw butter eaten with no-salt raw cheeses helps prevent radioactive minerals from entering cells; no-salt raw butter eaten with unheated honey helps digestion and healing; and one ounce of raw milk consumed once hourly helps protect intestines and nerves.
Happy survival,
aajonus vonderplanitz, ph.d. nutrition

This was posted on Dr. Cassar's FB. Kind of odd I would never imagine him citing AV.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk