Author Topic: anti-raw meat site  (Read 2346 times)

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
anti-raw meat site
« on: April 12, 2011, 03:15:52 am »
anyone seen this? http://www.secondchanceranch.org/rawmyth.htm

the stuff about parasites being a major threat to wild carnivores, also saying it doesn't matter that enzymes are destroyed when cooking - which goes against the pottenger studies

I've read a lot of places that say that cooking meat makes it more digestible but when I eat raw meat my stomach doesn't even feel full... I just feel like I've had enough to eat yet I could still run miles and not upset my stomach.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 03:36:22 am by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: anti-raw meat site
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 03:40:48 am »
The website just seems to be a propaganda piece for the pet-food industry. Vets go through college with the pet-food industry deliberately subsidising the lectures on what to feed pets, so, naturally, do not have an original thought on the subject, just toeing the party-line.

Anyway, the processed-pet-food-industry  took a very nasty blow after that 2007 pet-food scandal where many US-based pets died after being poisoned by contaminated kibble.The industry's credibility was destroyed as a result.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk