Author Topic: Monsanto is paying people to spam Reddit  (Read 2321 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Monsanto is paying people to spam Reddit
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:44 am »
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1fhjjc/i_just_ran_across_some_crazy_shit_debating_with_a/

Monsanto is paying people to spread lies and misinformation on Reddit.

Let them come here.  I will ban them.  And ban them.  And ban them.  And ban them. And they will destroy their credibility by doing what they are doing. 

Let's not forget, they spend 6 million dollars a year on lobbyists in Washington, D.C.. This company cannot be trusted anymore.

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Monsanto is paying people to spam Reddit
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 08:17:32 am »
Let's not forget, they spend 6 million dollars a year on lobbyists in Washington, D.C.. This company cannot be trusted anymore.

Any more? They've been a bad company since the start.

I think now is the time more than ever that we need to take action by using our buying power to boycott GMO's (stop buying GMO's). Most of us have already done that since we don't buy processed foods, grains, etc. and I assume most of us buy non GMO. But if we could get others to stop buying them, that would be great.

We should make a thread on the dangers of GMO's (possibly even pesticides, herbicides, etc.), and have studies etc. in it.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Monsanto is paying people to spam Reddit
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 11:51:33 pm »
Everyonoe should know by now that the government has armies of internet trolls all over the web spreading wahtever message they want to spread. Some are more obvious than others.

-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk