Author Topic: ionic minerals  (Read 10408 times)

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
ionic minerals
« on: May 28, 2012, 03:37:38 am »
Does anyone supplement with these? 

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: ionic minerals
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:42:26 am »
Yes, i use concentrace drops. anything you want to know in particular?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:18:18 am »
Me.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:15:32 pm »
Dorothy, why don't you share the story about your Mom's hair and the ionic minerals?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 12:29:41 pm »
Ok Cheri. As part  of a cancer therapy of cesium we got a full array of ionic minerals. Each day hubbie and I would meditate separately on how many drops of each mineral she needed - surprisingly we were always within a drop of each other. Over time my mother's hair went from completely silver to black again. It was really weird because it wasn't like it was growing back in black from the roots - it turned black again over the whole length in sections. It never got fully black again - but I'm pretty sure it would have just kept on going if we had kept on going with the minerals. She was 85 years old when her hair was re-gaining it's original color. When we stopped the ionic minerals her hair started to go back to silver again.

I'm taking the rest of the minerals partly because my hair has gotten gray in the front - but I'm too lazy to meditate on each one every day for myself. It takes a lot of energy to do that. I'm hoping that maybe a general dosage will have some of the same effect.

Btw - Mom's pancreatic cancer did go away.... but it was a different therapy that got rid of it completely.

I'd like to find another source for ionic minerals in the future though because the ones I have came in plastic.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 01:53:18 am »
where is a good site to learn more about these ionic minerals. first time ive ever heard of it.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 10:04:30 am »
In the Ormus community copper is said to be the mineral that turns hair back to its original color.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 04:24:28 am »
In the Ormus community copper is said to be the mineral that turns hair back to its original color.

A long time ago I bought some colloidal copper. Would that also have the effect do you think Cheri as the ionic - or enough of an effect to be worth trying?  I for some reason got copper and gold not having a clue about them when buying colloidal silver. They have been sitting in cupboard for a year or two with me always thinking I would some day research them.   

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 11:39:25 am »
A long time ago I bought some colloidal copper. Would that also have the effect do you think Cheri as the ionic - or enough of an effect to be worth trying? 

If forced to guess, I'd say it would work.  The non-copper ionic minerals turned your Mom's hair dark again, and I have definitely seem Ormus copper do that to several people, so I'd say it's worth a shot, maybe.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 08:24:44 pm »
hihg levels of copper is indicated in a lot of psychological disorders

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 10:33:53 pm »
Jessica - that has always been the thing that has kept me from taking any. High copper levels (mostly from water pipes I would presume) are correlated with other diseases as well.

But then I can't help but to wonder at the difference between the heavy metals in large particles and the tiny molecules???

I know so little about these things.

The ionic minerals I got and started for Mom because they were part of a cesium chloride treatment for cancer which is an unbelievably successful therapy. The ONLY person/company to get the cesium from said that the ionic minerals were an important part of the treatment. But we did not add copper because at the time I was reading Hulda Clarke who said that copper poisoning was part of what causes cancer - but now I don't believe a word she said/wrote so I'm curious about copper and gold and why/how they are used.

My husband and I stopped taking the ionic minerals because we haven't been meditating each dosage like we did for Mom and hubbie seems to be imbalanced with minerals. When we start again it will be like we did for Mom and not a general dosage. Keeping minerals in balance individually might be tricky with ionic minerals go so directly into the blood stream the way they do. At least with the copper it's just one thing to meditate on for myself. If I can get the results I want with my hair with only one mineral - that would be nice.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 12:42:41 am »
Ayurveda says to never cook with copper or aluminum pots or have anything heated in it. Meaning the copper not touch the cooking material.

However they also suggest putting some water in a copper vessel in the evening and drinking it's contents in the AM upon arising. The copper in this case affects the water making it work well for cleansing. I find it to be too strong for me, so I don't do it.

In eastern Indian stores they always have copper cups. Some people use copper tongue cleaners but I prefer silver because it is cooling.

All metals have an effect of some variety and can be useful for various illnesses as apropos.

Iron cookware will create heat in the body.
Cheers
Al

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:23 am »
A silver tongue cleaner sounds great - Does your tongue need much cleaning?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 05:02:57 am »
I don't need to do it much now, but it is suggested first thing in the AM. Basically you want to remove white colouration.  You can also just use a spoon.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 05:15:05 am »
Do y'all get any white coloration? When raw I don't have any of that.

But real interesting Al about the difference - not for heating - but some in water is used. Thanks.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 05:20:58 am »
I supect but don't know for sure that it may be that heating it puts too much copper into the water.

I never drink water from something that is heating using a copper element. Not even sure if it is legal to sell them.
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 10:28:55 am »

But then I can't help but to wonder at the difference between the heavy metals in large particles and the tiny molecules???

Particle size is extremely important.  Below a certain cluster size, these elements don't even act like metals anymore.  Elements that are fairly poisonous at larger particle sizes are extremely safe at smaller sizes.

I think science will "discover" Ormus in about 12-15 years, when research on computer processor components forces the designers to work with single atoms. 

It's going to change world in a huge way.  Of course, that won't be the only world-changing thing happening around that time, I'm thinking. 

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 01:28:29 pm »
Cheri - I googled Ormus and got a lot of things that were difficult to understand but even more difficult to know if I was reading something that was correctly describing what you are referring to. I'm afraid that I've never heard of Ormus. Is there a link in particular that you think talks about it the best?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 08:28:07 pm »
Ayurveda says that the discolouration is Ama or undigested food. There is a chart that shows where the ama is located in your body based on the position on your tongue. Different colours mean different things. Red means heart problems, black is serious and means your sewer is backed up, yellow means Pitta issues, possibly jaundice. There may be other colours but I would have to look them up.
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 09:17:15 am »
Cheri - I googled Ormus and got a lot of things that were difficult to understand but even more difficult to know if I was reading something that was correctly describing what you are referring to. I'm afraid that I've never heard of Ormus. Is there a link in particular that you think talks about it the best?

subtleenergies.com  is probably the best place to start.  The main Ormus Yahoo group can be a good place to ask questions.

It's a pretty big topic area, there are a lot of different research areas going on within it, everything from soil improvement to spiritual ascension to nutrition to scientific applications, and a lot more too. 

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 09:36:16 am »
Thanks!  :)

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 10:27:42 am »
dorothy, how many different minerals do you meditate on?

al, what does white color mean?  every so often the white recedes from tip to the back on my tongue and my tongue is nice and red, but then the white will come back eventually. i don't know what causes this to happen, it seems random.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 07:05:54 pm »
al, what does white color mean?  every so often the white recedes from tip to the back on my tongue and my tongue is nice and red, but then the white will come back eventually. i don't know what causes this to happen, it seems random.
Ay. says that the white is 'Ama' or  food that went through your system without being digested. Regardless of the colour it is Ama.

Essentially digestion is like a manufacturing process like car making. If the first guy on the assembly line puts the frame on crooked, then everything from there on down the line will have to be adjusted to fit and you end up with a lemon. It works, but not perfectly.

The resultant undigested food may get stuck to the side of the intestinal tract. (especially like white flour is gluelike in nature) Then if it is small enough or it's properties are such that it is able to make it through the osmotic barrier into the bloodstream, then it simply floats along like plastic flotsam on the ocean till it goes down the (ever deceasing in diameter) blood vessels till it gets to a spot where it gets jammed or sticks for whatever reason .

Then over time, more of this flotsam builds up and gradually cuts off the flow of blood to that organ or muscle or whatever. Then the organ or muscle or whatever becomes blood starved, which means it gets weaker and eventually it completely shuts down.

That's one reason why when you have a massage or massage yourself or exercise you feel good. You have warmed up the blood vessel so it expands and the increased blood flow pushes the Ama on it's way back to the GI Tract to be expelled. Now fresh blood can get in and flush it out and present nutrients to the muscle/organ etc.

Bad breath is also a form of ama

It is not unusual to have a slight white colour, but a thick, frothy white is  a bad sign. It you have this, then you are at war and it is time to haul out the cannons. 1 to 2 tsp of castor oil in the evening before bed. (Chase it with something like juice to help the disgusting stuff go down LOL) Take this till it is gone. This is a gentle process as long as when you awaken you head straight to the toilet.

I doubt this is your situation Ionna if you are on a raw diet, but if it is might I suggest eating more veges as they will tend to be a cleanser. (rather than the 'castor blaster')

The position on your tongue indicates where on your body the ama is. There is an excellent chart of this showing which part of the tongue relates to which part of the body in Doctor Vasant's classic book on Ayurveda (see below) but here is something online that shows in another book. Go to this link http://books.google.ca/books?id=yp8uJlC3ckUC&pg=PR6&lpg=PR6&dq=tongue+ama+chart&source=bl&ots=TOSnWCqAcS&sig=oPwleHMcdHYd--rcEQl48ZH73yY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=k8vVT_GlFIXYrQee1Lz8Dw&ved=0CFQQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=tongue%20ama%20chart&f=false and then go to page 180 and there is the chart.

Really Ioanna the important part is whether there is a colour other than healthy pink there, not the location. You might possible be able to encourage it to leave a certain area, but I would see it as a sign to do a general cleaning. I use triphala. It's more or less a habit to me now. I know that when I consume cooked food it ends up as Ama somewhere, so sometimes I take a few Triphala tablets. Best quality triphala here (although you can get the cheap stuff at an Indian corner store). http://www.indiaabundance.com/shopping/sp49_pr2454/Maharishi_Triphala_Tablets.html

Your eyes, pulse, urine, faeces can also tell a similar story if you know how to interpret them. It is described in Dr Vasant Lad's excellent book: Ayurveda The Science Of Self Healing http://ayurveda.com/shop/books.html?p=4
Cheers
Al

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 10:09:07 am »
thanks for the response al! i'm going to read up on the links you posted and get back to you.  it's a very light white that comes and goes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk