Author Topic: Raw Paleo Children?  (Read 9751 times)

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Raw Paleo Children?
« on: October 09, 2010, 02:04:51 pm »
Hi one of my paleo (use to be 80/10/10) friends sent me this article about raw vegan children.
http://www.shazzie.com/life/articles/raw_vegan_children.shtml
I was wondering for all the parents out there raising their children raw paleo style, what are the results? Any problems?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Raw Paleo Children?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 07:42:55 am »
I use raw paleo diet on my children to cure them of illness.

2 months straight to cure from tuberculosis
1 week to cure hand eczema
3-5 days for sever colds

Their regular diet is cooked paleo diet + organic rice / sweet potatoes.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:30:31 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 09:43:08 am »
my son is almost 3 and half now and he's on raw paleo ZC for almost a year. if i take him to the park or any public places, he catches people's eyes. he's very dark glowing skin (never put any soap except some home grown wheatgrass juice), shiny curly hair (for the past 2 months, i don't put shampoo on his hair) and good sets of teeth (for the past 4 months, he doesn't brush his teeth). his solid hand and leg muscles are visible. he looks skinny, but anyone tries to pick him up, feels that how heavy he is. only problem i'm having with him that he doesn't want to sleep. that's another topic. but he never feels tired ever and he has enormous energy without eating, salt, sugars. :)
bugs or country chickens

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 03:57:46 pm »
my son is almost 3 and half now and he's on raw paleo ZC for almost a year. if i take him to the park or any public places, he catches people's eyes. he's very dark glowing skin (never put any soap except some home grown wheatgrass juice), shiny curly hair (for the past 2 months, i don't put shampoo on his hair) and good sets of teeth (for the past 4 months, he doesn't brush his teeth). his solid hand and leg muscles are visible. he looks skinny, but anyone tries to pick him up, feels that how heavy he is. only problem i'm having with him that he doesn't want to sleep. that's another topic. but he never feels tired ever and he has enormous energy without eating, salt, sugars. :)
Thats awesome! You mentioned hes zc, does he not do well on carbs or does he not like them? The thing ive always wondered about is if raw paleo childrens teeth are straight? Are your sons teeth?

Thanks for posting
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 04:21:15 pm »
The thing ive always wondered about is if raw paleo childrens teeth are straight? Are your sons teeth?

My son was on whole foods, much raw some months all, and his teeth were straight and strong and so beautiful like that.  I'm mentioning this because once he was convinced to drink (commercial) milk, and I didn't argue, and they got a little out of alignment.  Later on, he ate fractionated food (packaged 'organic' non fat) and after that got sick, and now they're not doing so good.  He had never had one cavity ever until a few years after he got sick.  One dentist hated it (before he tried the milk).

I tried the same milk at the point he did too, then my first (and only) ever bone broke, unless you count a toe.  I'm thinking more and more milk may be the worst food for bones and teeth.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 10:00:00 am »
I am trying to raise paleo babys as well - my first born son is 4 and was already used to cooked foods when I started paleo. However he loves sushi and cooked very rare steak and is on a more weston price diet.

My 2 year old loves raw meat and marrow, oysters, eggs and pretty much anything I eat and she is thriving.

My 9 month old is going to be the most paleo of all. She loves marrow and I give her pea sized bites of fat and meat as finger food and she is doing wonderful.

My 2-year-old -

My only son, the oldest -

And my baby girl, who is actually a preemie born 7 weeks early believe it or not:

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 01:32:24 pm »
Sabertooth, great pictures! great babies! my son never looks good (i was raw vegan and i breastfed him) when he was a baby like you daughter. my son was a preemie too, he was born 2 months earlier.

Kurite, he does not like that much other things like sweet fruits. only he loves oranges and most of the time i squeeze orange in his solar ionized water. i never offer him any water from plastics bottles. looks like ZC and sunbathing work like magic. he is dark and he spends most of the time out door naked, under the sun. even when the weather is cooler and very windy, i put him outside the nature naked.  he also takes cold bath. i don't put shoes on him most of the time. so he's like nudist and barefoot kid who eats strictly raw food, plays under the sun, drinks sun ionized water, takes bath with wheat grass juice water and all those other odd things that usually other parents don't allow their children to do.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 02:28:36 am »
The true raw paleo children

The Nenets and the carribou carcass
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 02:50:28 am »
I use raw paleo diet on my children to cure them of illness.

2 months straight to cure from tuberculosis
1 week to cure hand eczema
3-5 days for sever colds

Their regular diet is cooked paleo diet + organic rice / sweet potatoes.

weird... why the cooked food? especially since you've seen raw food give them great benefits...

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 03:39:51 am »
The true raw paleo children

The Nenets and the carribou carcass

wow can you bring some more ? :D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 03:45:39 am »
These are the kind of photos we need on rawpaleodiet.com.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 03:16:22 pm »
yeah I actually linked that pic to someone who was thinking raw meat was dangerous.. I couldn't find the source though - http://bi.gazeta.pl/ says forbidden

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 04:37:47 am »
my son is on raw paleo for almost 2 yrs now. he looks like a litle superman now. absolutely no sign of any kind of illness. he doesn't look big, but very heavy. his jaws are well-formed. he never tasted any kind of potatoes, rice or other grains
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:51:05 am by TylerDurden »
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk