Author Topic: Salmonella food poisoning  (Read 38616 times)

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Salmonella food poisoning
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2010, 12:46:51 am »

Inst it possible, that you people actually got those symptoms from eating sick/poisoned animals and not "salmonella"?

I think that bacteria is supposed to be in high meat anyway and I did not hear people complain.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2010, 02:03:32 am »
Inst it possible, that you people actually got those symptoms from eating sick/poisoned animals and not "salmonella"?

I think that bacteria is supposed to be in high meat anyway and I did not hear people complain.

Sure, the usage of the word is inaccurate. We are just using that word because all the symptoms associated with it. The real cause of our symptoms could be something else from the meat/eggs and not actually salmonella so to speak. Nevertheless, what we all can say that it was from something in the food. But it doesnt really matter if the food is cooked or raw. I have gotten the symptoms of salmonella before from cooked food.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2010, 07:10:35 pm »
For diarrhea in general, there are very few plant-based, non-grain foods that have proven to be helpful to me.  Cooked white rise is one, bananas are another, apple cider vinegar is the third.  I don't recommend eating other plant-based foods while suffering from any gastrointestinal malady, particularly nuts (I'm sad you tried Brazil nuts, really bad idea...)

I know it was a baaaad idea to eat the nuts, but i was really really hungry and they were just staring me in the face.  I caved in.  =[

I could make steamed white rice actually, but I'm still kind of afraid to eat anything non animal based.  Eating raw milk/dairy and raw meat seem to be the only things that aren't causing me diarrhea, or stomach pains, so I think I'll mostly stick to eating those things.

The apple cider vinegar is working. The other night, I must have woke up 5 times to have diarrhea. Last night after I used apple cider vinegar a couple times, I slept a full 8 hrs not waking up once. I still had it in the morning, but at least I got a full nights rest. I did get some raw milk from a farmer because I cant really eat much solids at the moment, and that does make me feel better.

An interesting thing I noticed about acne wolf, is that it correlates to sleep loss. I dont really get it much anymore, but when I dont sleep good, I flare up. I flared up bad when I didnt get much sleep the other day, but last night I slept well, and this morning it was almost all gone.

Yeah, the milk really seems to help me.
I'm very angry though, when I went to the store to buy more raw dairy, they were completely out of raw cultured butter AND Qephor.  The ONE time I decide to try the Qephor happens to be the ONE time I go and they don't have it.. and probably won't be getting it until next week.  So I seem like I'm going to have to survive on just raw milk and raw meat for a while, which don't cause diarrhea whatsoever.
Glad the vinegar worked for you though, I got some so I think I will try it today.

And as for sleep loss, before starting raw I used to sleep 10+ hours a day, and it didn't seem to do anything for my acne.  And I've always slept only when I feel tired enough to sleep, and only wake up when my body naturally wakes up, I don't ever force myself to go to sleep early or force myself to wake up with alarms and things.. except for every once in a while when my sleeping seemed like it might overlap with school/work.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2010, 07:20:10 pm »

Well, I never did say that what I had what salmonella, I said what I THINK I may have is maybe salmonella.  But really, I have no idea what it is, and I have just been calling it diarrhea, since that's all I have really, is really bad diarrhea.. for a week now..
I don't have the headache, vomiting, loss of appetite, and I'm not sure about the fever though, I don't have a thermometer.  All I have is the diarrhea and abdominal pains, but the pains are pretty much just a more intense pain of the pain/discomfort I usually get with diarrhea.  And I only get the pains right before I have to go to the bathroom, once I go the pains go away.  Then I pretty much only feel the slightest discomfort in my stomach, which is very easy to ignore.

I've never gotten these sort of symptoms from anything I have ever eaten before, either though.. and I'm really hating it.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2010, 07:21:10 pm »
Yeah, the milk really seems to help me.
I'm very angry though, when I went to the store to buy more raw dairy, they were completely out of raw cultured butter AND Qephor.  The ONE time I decide to try the Qephor happens to be the ONE time I go and they don't have it.. and probably won't be getting it until next week.  So I seem like I'm going to have to survive on just raw milk and raw meat for a while, which don't cause diarrhea whatsoever.
Glad the vinegar worked for you though, I got some so I think I will try it today.

If you can get raw milk, then making your own kefir is easy. Just pour the milk into a jar, bowl, or large glass, and set it out on the counter. Spit into it to introduce more bacteria. To speed up the fermentation, put it in a warm place. You might want to cover it lightly with a cloth to keep out flies and dust. It should start becoming like kefir within 24 hours. Technically, this isn't "authentic" kefir because it's not made with the grains, but it's very close, and is a good probiotic.

And if you can get raw cream, then making your own butter is also easy. Just pour it into a tightly closed contained with plenty of air space, and shake vigorously. It usually takes anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes, so be patient.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2010, 07:32:00 pm »
If you can get raw milk, then making your own kefir is easy. Just pour the milk into a jar, bowl, or large glass, and set it out on the counter. Spit into it to introduce more bacteria. To speed up the fermentation, put it in a warm place. You might want to cover it lightly with a cloth to keep out flies and dust. It should start becoming like kefir within 24 hours. Technically, this isn't "authentic" kefir because it's not made with the grains, but it's very close, and is a good probiotic.

And if you can get raw cream, then making your own butter is also easy. Just pour it into a tightly closed contained with plenty of air space, and shake vigorously. It usually takes anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes, so be patient.

I left out a bit of milk for about a day or so the other day, and the milk separated and became so sour that I nearly puked when I took a sip.. sooo, I don't think that will work.
And the store was even out of raw cream, too.  ;~;  but I want the raw cultured butter that they sell, because it's had good probiotics added to it.  I already have some normal butter.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2010, 09:58:45 pm »
Wolf... Didn't you say you are eating loads of fat?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2010, 10:07:35 pm »
Wolf... Didn't you say you are eating loads of fat?

I was going to start eating more fat, but I actually hadn't been eating much of it.  I only like it if it's nice and warm, and since I can't cook it, it's difficult to get it warm enough without overheating it.  I hadn't really eaten any before I got sick.  Now though, I'm probably getting more fat from all the dairy I've been consuming.. especially butter. 

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2010, 10:14:12 pm »
And damn, this apple cider vinegar is strong.  And it really burns the back of my throat!  Ugh, it's kind of hard to drink, even diluted in water.. not because of taste really, but because of the burning and the sour/bitterness of it.  I really hope this doesn't make things worse again, though, I didn't have any diarrhea or even much discomfort yesterday after drinking milk and eating meat.  I'm still really mad that the store didn't have any Qephor or cultured butter though.  I think those would have done me better than this apple cider vinegar actually.. maybe, I don't know, we'll see if it causes any problems, I'm drinking it slowly but surely.  Not sure if it's gonna sit well in my stomach or intestines.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2010, 10:58:45 pm »
Well, I never did say that what I had what salmonella, I said what I THINK I may have is maybe salmonella.  But really, I have no idea what it is, and I have just been calling it diarrhea, since that's all I have really, is really bad diarrhea.. for a week now..
I don't have the headache, vomiting, loss of appetite, and I'm not sure about the fever though, I don't have a thermometer.  All I have is the diarrhea and abdominal pains, but the pains are pretty much just a more intense pain of the pain/discomfort I usually get with diarrhea.  And I only get the pains right before I have to go to the bathroom, once I go the pains go away.  Then I pretty much only feel the slightest discomfort in my stomach, which is very easy to ignore.

I've never gotten these sort of symptoms from anything I have ever eaten before, either though.. and I'm really hating it.

Actually, you did say you had all the symptoms, right here:
"Because i have all the symptoms:
# Sudden onset of symptoms
# Severe headache
# Vomiting
# Diarrhea
# Abdominal cramps
# Fever
# Flu-like symptoms
# Loss of appetite"
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2010, 11:12:49 pm »
And damn, this apple cider vinegar is strong.  And it really burns the back of my throat!  Ugh, it's kind of hard to drink, even diluted in water.. not because of taste really, but because of the burning and the sour/bitterness of it.  I really hope this doesn't make things worse again, though, I didn't have any diarrhea or even much discomfort yesterday after drinking milk and eating meat. 

I don't know what time you're drinking the ACV, but if I drink it, I only do it when I wake up in the morning.  I drink a small amount.  Bragg's works better for me than most commercial brands.  The others are mostly acidic as heck and offensive.  I mix it with unheated honey and fresh organic juicy lemon.  I rarely add natural sparkling water from a glass bottle.

I don't know if you wash the meat down with milk.  It seems to me the difference in digesting one food to another are very pronounced on a raw diet.  Raw milk digests very differently than raw meat.  If you're not waiting at least an hour, I would.  Plain milk doesn't work very well for me anyway.  Unfermented goat milk or camel milk seems fine so far for me.

I'm still really mad that the store didn't have any Qephor or cultured butter though.  I think those would have done me better than this apple cider vinegar actually.. maybe, I don't know, we'll see if it causes any problems, I'm drinking it slowly but surely.  Not sure if it's gonna sit well in my stomach or intestines.

If the store have cream or unhomogenized milk, you can make cultured butter.  If they have milk, you can make qephor.  I could live on those, I've done it, well too.  I couldn't live on ACV.

I have found WF's that sold Qephor (spelling it that way) that had meat counters.  Those meat counters were much better for variety and service than the ones without Qephor.  If you haven't tried marrow, it can be a fantastic fat source, and places like that, you should be able to get it unfrozen and without a huge load of very fibrous meat.

PS I know WF is not carrying OP anymore.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2010, 11:15:53 pm »
Well, I never did say that what I had what salmonella, I said what I THINK I may have is maybe salmonella.  But really, I have no idea what it is, and I have just been calling it diarrhea, since that's all I have really, is really bad diarrhea.. for a week now..
I don't have the headache, vomiting,

I've seen kefir help people who had the worst diarrhea imagineable.  Maybe raw meat would do it too.  I haven't seen that in person.  Raw milk (unfermented) I don't think would be anywhere nearly as good to help you with that, if at all.  It can be like a thousand times better than pasteurized milk for people with diarrhea, in my experience of various people.  It may help you a lot, but kefir is worlds better at it.

By the way, any idea if your milk is grainfed or grassfed?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:20:57 pm by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2010, 01:21:36 am »
Actually, you did say you had all the symptoms, right here:
"Because i have all the symptoms:
# Severe headache
# Vomiting
# Diarrhea
# Abdominal cramps
# Fever
# Flu-like symptoms
# Loss of appetite"

That wasn't me, I didn't write that.  o.O;

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2010, 01:25:11 am »
Because i have all the symptoms:
# Severe headache
# Vomiting
# Diarrhea
# Abdominal cramps
# Fever
# Flu-like symptoms
# Loss of appetite

Coatue was the one who wrote this, originally.
I don't have all of these symptoms, the only ones I'm getting are abdominal pains and diarrhea.. also possibly fever, though possibly not, I have no idea if I have a fever or not because I don't have a thermometer, but I would think most likely not.

I do not have headache, vomiting, flu-like symptoms, or loss of appetite.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2010, 01:42:01 am »
    I don't know what time you're drinking the ACV, but if I drink it, I only do it when I wake up in the morning.  I drink a small amount.  Bragg's works better for me than most commercial brands.  The others are mostly acidic as heck and offensive.  I mix it with unheated honey and fresh organic juicy lemon.  I rarely add natural sparkling water from a glass bottle.

I don't know if you wash the meat down with milk.  It seems to me the difference in digesting one food to another are very pronounced on a raw diet.  Raw milk digests very differently than raw meat.  If you're not waiting at least an hour, I would.  Plain milk doesn't work very well for me anyway.  Unfermented goat milk or camel milk seems fine so far for me.

If the store have cream or unhomogenized milk, you can make cultured butter.  If they have milk, you can make qephor.  I could live on those, I've done it, well too.  I couldn't live on ACV.

I have found WF's that sold Qephor (spelling it that way) that had meat counters.  Those meat counters were much better for variety and service than the ones without Qephor.  If you haven't tried marrow, it can be a fantastic fat source, and places like that, you should be able to get it unfrozen and without a huge load of very fibrous meat.

PS I know WF is not carrying OP anymore.

I've seen kefir help people who had the worst diarrhea imagineable.  Maybe raw meat would do it too.  I haven't seen that in person.  Raw milk (unfermented) I don't think would be anywhere nearly as good to help you with that, if at all.  It can be like a thousand times better than pasteurized milk for people with diarrhea, in my experience of various people.  It may help you a lot, but kefir is worlds better at it.

By the way, any idea if your milk is grainfed or grassfed?

I started drinking it right before I made that post, and it's morning right now.  All I did was mix it into my water.  and it's Bragg's brand, raw unfiltered.  I have honey, but I don't know for sure if it's never been heated or not, even though it is labeled as "raw" organic honey.  And I didn't get any lemon, I don't have any, but that seems like it would only make the bitterness of it worse.

And no, I do not wash down the meat with milk.  If anything, I always drink the milk first, if I'm going to eat one soon after the other.  But I always try to at least leave an hour or more between different foods that I eat.
The milk I get is from Organic Pastures in California.  I don't know what WF's is.. Whole Foods?  I don't have a whole foods nearby, I get my raw milk from a Goodwin's Organics nearish my school.  I wanted to buy the already made cultured butter and kefir/Qephor because they added extra probiotic cultures into it that I wouldn't get with making the stuff myself, unless I buy the same stuff.. and it all seems too complicated and I also can't do much because I have to keep all my raw foods hidden away in my room.  The milk I mostly get because it's one of the few things I can consume that do not make me sick, and I'm hungry.  So even if the milk doesn't help my condition at all, at least it keeps me from being hungry without making me sick.  I really would rather have gotten the cultured butter and Qephor but they didn't have any.  I do still have a bit of regular butter left though.

The only marrow I can find is from commercial grain-fed cows, and wasn't very appetizing to me, and the bones smell really weird.  And it was probably previously frozen.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2010, 02:00:49 am »
Well, so far the apple cider vinegar doesn't seem to be causing any problems, though I did have slight pain/discomfort in my stomach, but that could just be hunger pains.  I'm oh so hungry.. I want to get over this already so that I can start eating eggs and fruit and stuff again.  These nuts I bought are just staring me in the face begging me to eat them.  My dad even bought some watermelon, and I can't even eat it.. but watermelon is so delicious, I want some.  Grr, I'm glad I can at least eat meat.. I'm surviving mainly on raw milk and raw meat.. I feel like one of Pottenger's cats.
Maybe I will try eggs tomorrow if I'm still feeling good and having no diarrhea.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2010, 02:02:14 am »

Coatue was the one who wrote this, originally.
I don't have all of these symptoms, the only ones I'm getting are abdominal pains and diarrhea.. also possibly fever, though possibly not, I have no idea if I have a fever or not because I don't have a thermometer, but I would think most likely not.

I do not have headache, vomiting, flu-like symptoms, or loss of appetite.

Im sorry, for some reason I though you started this post, my bad. Anyway, both me and Coatue have all these symptoms it sucks.

- women's health member

Offline Oldtimer

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2010, 02:44:50 am »
I read where you said you maybe saw blood in your stools
Watch out, thats how crohn's disease first manifests
It is the time of the year where autoimmune diseases flare up (temperature changes and humidity)
also eating more fruits maybe ?
Especially crohn's disease
crohn's disease can come first from salmonella food poisoning and other food poisonings

It started this way last year for me, thats what got me into paleo eating
i cant tolerate most processed food with this disease

Whatsoever if you have this disease or not, we have the same symptoms,
 i suggest you eat lots of probiotics yogurt and if you miss meat : well COOKED white meat isnt as rough on the gut
When I was sick, I couldnt eat beef as it scraped my gut scars off

One thing sure, stress: any kind, psychological or physical can induce a flare up at this time of the year
Take it easy and life will be good :)

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:13 am »
and if you miss meat : well COOKED white meat isnt as rough on the gut
Raw cuts of good quality white meat should be just as easy or easier on the guts. Raw meat should not be inflammatory like cooked meat.
If the meat you eat came from a good source and was handled well you shouldn't need to worry about Salmonella.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2010, 04:00:45 am »
Im sorry, for some reason I though you started this post, my bad. Anyway, both me and Coatue have all these symptoms it sucks.

It's alright, but that's why I'm wondering if what I have is really salmonella or not, because I didn't have the full set of symptoms.. just the diarrhea.
And I know I definately didn't have a loss of appetite though, I'm soooo hungry.  ;__;

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2010, 05:10:27 am »
I read where you said you maybe saw blood in your stools
Watch out, thats how crohn's disease first manifests
It is the time of the year where autoimmune diseases flare up (temperature changes and humidity)
also eating more fruits maybe ?
Especially crohn's disease
crohn's disease can come first from salmonella food poisoning and other food poisonings

It started this way last year for me, thats what got me into paleo eating
i cant tolerate most processed food with this disease

Whatsoever if you have this disease or not, we have the same symptoms,
 i suggest you eat lots of probiotics yogurt and if you miss meat : well COOKED white meat isnt as rough on the gut
When I was sick, I couldnt eat beef as it scraped my gut scars off

One thing sure, stress: any kind, psychological or physical can induce a flare up at this time of the year
Take it easy and life will be good :)

Fruit makes it worse right now, the only thing that doesn't so far is raw beef and dairy.  And I tried getting Qephor/kefir but they were out of it.  I can't otherwise find any unpasteurized yogurt, and I'm not going to risk consuming any pasteurized dairy.

And I always take it easy, don't got no stress.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2010, 10:54:56 am »
It's alright, but that's why I'm wondering if what I have is really salmonella or not, because I didn't have the full set of symptoms.. just the diarrhea.
And I know I definately didn't have a loss of appetite though, I'm soooo hungry.  ;__;

Wolf, it seems you are worrying too much about this. If you only had bloody diarrhea once, so what. It may have even been just bile acids because you had no food in your system so you poohed out that. Bile acids are frequently red in color. It is actually normal in nature to deficate some blood once in a while. Frequency and how much are the key. If you had a lot of noticeable blood, then I'd see a doc right away. But if it was only a little, and just once, it is perfectly normal. It happens to me once in a blue moon, like once or twice a year, or not at all.

- women's health member

Offline Oldtimer

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2010, 01:18:20 pm »
Try the probiotic pasteurised yogurt from the supermarket, I use Activia, its the only product I make my father buy at the supermarket
If you cant get your hands on probiotics yogurt look for homemade ways online, made properly it will give your gut the kick it needs

And you are right about the fruit making it worse, I was stating it as a possible reason for flaring up during those months, there is fresh fruit aviable so we are more akin to eating 'em, I know you are even if you are sick
The trick is to cut off grain and remain very low carb when your gut is healthier
If you really happen to have this disease count yourself lucky that you have a better diet on this forum
When I started being sick I didn't know anything at all, It took a while to understand why I was sick and what food did what to my system, probiotic yogurt was the first food that helped with my symptoms (even though I was still eating a lot of sugar and grains and such at the time...)
Eat slowly, chew well your meat, it just has to scar before you feel better
 I have eczema so I compare it to my skin being sensible while irritated, when my hands were all red and scared, they sure itched and hurt but I had to let it heal before I could start working in dirt with my hands without bleeding

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2010, 02:59:25 pm »
Wolf, it seems you are worrying too much about this. If you only had bloody diarrhea once, so what. It may have even been just bile acids because you had no food in your system so you poohed out that. Bile acids are frequently red in color. It is actually normal in nature to deficate some blood once in a while. Frequency and how much are the key. If you had a lot of noticeable blood, then I'd see a doc right away. But if it was only a little, and just once, it is perfectly normal. It happens to me once in a blue moon, like once or twice a year, or not at all.

Well, I've had the diarrhea for a week now.. but for the bloody part, was for like two days i saw a slight reddish in the stool.  It was hardly anything so I have no idea if it was even blood or not.  I'm not freaking out about the blood, if it even was blood.  I'm not even really worrying or anything, I'm just annoyed that I can't eat anything hardly.  I want this to go away already so I can EAT.  I'm hungry all day long but I can't eat anything because it will all give me diarrhea, except the raw milk which is too expensive to drink much of, and the raw meat which I am only eating 8 ounces a day of.  I'm also losing weight.  I want to eat eggs and fruit and nuts and fat again too.  I'm huuuuuungrryy.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2010, 11:29:51 pm »
Try the probiotic pasteurised yogurt from the supermarket, I use Activia, its the only product I make my father buy at the supermarket
If you cant get your hands on probiotics yogurt look for homemade ways online, made properly it will give your gut the kick it needs

And you are right about the fruit making it worse, I was stating it as a possible reason for flaring up during those months, there is fresh fruit aviable so we are more akin to eating 'em, I know you are even if you are sick
The trick is to cut off grain and remain very low carb when your gut is healthier
If you really happen to have this disease count yourself lucky that you have a better diet on this forum
When I started being sick I didn't know anything at all, It took a while to understand why I was sick and what food did what to my system, probiotic yogurt was the first food that helped with my symptoms (even though I was still eating a lot of sugar and grains and such at the time...)
Eat slowly, chew well your meat, it just has to scar before you feel better
 I have eczema so I compare it to my skin being sensible while irritated, when my hands were all red and scared, they sure itched and hurt but I had to let it heal before I could start working in dirt with my hands without bleeding

I can get the Qephor on Wednesday.  hopefully.
I also doubt what I have is crohn's disease, I've never had symptoms like these before in my entire life.
Why is everyone telling me to cut grains and things when I'm saying the only things I've been eating are milk and meat?  Obviously I'm not eating any grains at all if all I'm eating is dairy and beef.  I'm pretty sure that's pretty low carb, the only carbs I'm getting is from the milk.  I'm not eating any fruit at all either.  Other than the apple cider vinegar, if you count that.  I only ate fruit/nuts once, and when I found it to make my symptoms worse, I did not eat it again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk