Author Topic: SWEET AND SOUR ----- FRESH AND HIGH?  (Read 2687 times)

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
SWEET AND SOUR ----- FRESH AND HIGH?
« on: June 23, 2015, 03:07:32 am »
Wondered what combinations of Fresh and High Raw Meat and Fish could be used to approximate conventional Sweet and Sour meals?   Any suggestions please?

Offline kalo

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: SWEET AND SOUR ----- FRESH AND HIGH?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 11:40:19 pm »
Hah I don't think that will ever taste quite like sweet and sour sauce!! I'm doing much better now though, I may never know what afflicted me. How are you feeling?

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 01:37:49 am »
Delighted you are feeling better, you really had me worried at the beginning of your illness and I sought advice regarding your condition.   You have no idea how sad I felt.

Yes my waterworks has sorted itself out though I now have to take one Tamsulosin tablet every day for the rest of my life.   It poses problems in repeat prescriptions, but has definitely helped.   I could have a 'boring out' operation but the thought makes my eyes water.   You will probably laugh because I was eating fish with maggots and believed one had wriggled down the wrong way!!!   Jen Kok put me right on this!

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 05:46:23 am »
Water works still not up to standard so will need to have IT bored out!!!!!!!!!    Hope they won't use a Black and Decker!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk