Author Topic: Bach Flower Remedies "Rescue Remedy"  (Read 3494 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Bach Flower Remedies "Rescue Remedy"
« on: June 26, 2015, 04:55:02 am »
Gotta tell you this story!

I have 4 hens, 3 different breeds. The two largest pick on the smaller ones in the usual ways and the oldest one seems to have been traumatized to the point where she basically hadn't laid an egg in months and even then maybe only a half dozen in the last year.

So a few months ago I started learning about Bach remedies and then I discovered their 'Rescue Remedy' which is a combo of four of the remedies.

You can learn about them here http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/download/ They re very cheap to buy in any health food store.

If occurred to me that maybe I could help the chickens with the trauma, so I put 8 drops of Rescue Remedy in their drinking container. It's one of those plastic things with probably a gallon or 4 litres of water.

Anywho, it was either the next day or two days later that the chicken in question started laying and has laid daily since then, maybe missing one day out of a month.

I do not sell the RR, but I have to say that it is incredible. Might want to try it as a normal thing. That is what I do. Every time I reload the water container I do 8 drops.
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Bach Flower Remedies "Rescue Remedy"
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 05:34:57 am »
Hmm. Could be coincidence, but I'm making no assumptions.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:14:06 am »
CM,
Gotta say that two plus months and daily laying is not even remotely possibly a coincidence. Even when we first got her and her sister, she would maybe lay an egg here and there. I tell ya if you have hens you will see that the expression 'pecking order' is a real thing. One or two are the queens and the rest can be henpecked literally to death. In fact even introducing a new hen to the flock can be a death sentence. http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/introducing-new-chickens-using-the-see-but-don-t-touch-method?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

I have a few cherry trees, which BTW are doing fantastic since I got honey Bees (5 hives now) and when I am gathering the cherries, I will throw one to one of the stronger chickens and then throw to a weaker one. The stronger one will disregard its own cherry and go grab the one from the other.

After the chicken started laying, I mentioned it to a relative who is a Harvard Trained C & A Psychiatrist and he and his wife mentioned that their vet had suggested getting some RR for their cat when they moved from the east to the west coast. Apparently cats are traumatized by this sort of thing.

Then I discovered that a few PPL I knew were using it and other remedies by these PPL.
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 09:05:51 am »
My family has used the Bach 5 flowers thing for traumatic experiences.

My 3 kids and my wife did fine.  They were the ones caught in the 2009 flood.

They found no bad or good effects for them.  It was prescribed to them by our family healer who is an MD - Anthroposophic - Homeopathic background.

I tried it myself and stopped because I felt my soul slightly detached from my body... hovering a few inches above my body... creepy and disorienting experience for me so I stopped using it immediately.

It does something no doubt, use it wisely.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 12:58:26 pm »
I have used these Bach Flower remedies myself pre-rawpaleodiet, along with other homeopathic remedies. They worked astonishingly quickly in temporarily getting rid of a number of overt symptoms I had, but this benefit was never permanent and did not seem to cure the underlying problem. At any rate, as a result, I am a believer in homeopathy to some extent.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 04:46:43 am »
.... I tried it myself and stopped because I felt my soul slightly detached from my body... hovering a few inches above my body... creepy and disorienting experience for me so I stopped using it immediately.

It does something no doubt, use it wisely.

That is called witnessing GS and is actually good thing. It lets you see yourself as others do, so you can see your effect on others. It's one of a web of experiences that is part of the process of developing higher consciousness or waking up. It is neither good nor bad, just an experience. I started doing that after I started meditating many years ago.

It is not the same as leaving the body, as in completely detaching, as that can be a not so good thing, because if something interrupts you coming back, you are scr#wed.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk